Chapter thirteen

Beautiful Soul

 

 


Chapter 13

Open Your eyes

 

 

 

 

“Oh my god! Call the doctor! faster!!!” A woman in her late 40’s shouted at the maid, who was very startled. The maid immediately went out to look for the doctor in charge.

 

“Mina-ah Can you see me? Can you hear me?” Her mother asked, looking at her daughter who just woke up from a coma.

“Mom..” Mina mumbled, but was heard by her mother because of the quiet surroundings.

 

Her mom sighed in relief as she heard Mina’s voice. “Thank goodness you’re awake now.” 

 

 

Mina spent a week recovering from the coma. She’s now able to stand and walk but the doctor recommended for her to stay for at least 2 days more. 

“Mom where’s my phone?” Mina asked. It was a Friday afternoon and she’s already eating lunch.

Her mom just finished answering her emails. “ I left it at your bedroom. Why?” 

 

“I want to call Sana already. I bet she’d be very excited. I haven’t seen her for how many days already.” Her mom told her when she woke up that sana is busy with school that she wouldn’t be able to visit her.

“Just call her once you get discharged from here. Eat lots of food so we can go home already and you can see sana.” 

Mina nodded, excited to go home. 

 

 

Sana came over at _____’s apartment, which caught the latter off guard since she didn’t expect sana to come there.

“What happ—“ ____ wasn’t able to finish her sentence.

“My best friend already woke up!” Sana said, her eyes sparkling brightly.

“Really?” ______ didn’t know how to react. She’s very happy about the news but she can’t show it since Sana might wonder why she’s so excited when she doesn’t even know her.

“mm..”

 

______ frowned at the reply. How sana is acting confused her. “But why do you look troubled? Aren’t you happy?” 

Sana sighed an remembered what happened at the hospital this morning. “I went earlier at the hospital to visit mina but they weren’t there. The nurse told me that they already left a week ago and that she heard that they transferred to another hospital.” 

 

“Where? I’ll come with you.” ______ is eager to see Mina. Not just her soul but also her body. Although she doesn’t really care whether it’s just her soul. 

 

“That’s the problem… I don’t know where.” 

“How about we go to her house and ask the maids?”

 

The two went to Mina’s house and entered since sana knows the password. 

“Good morning. I was just wondering if you know which hospital Mina is in?” Sana asked 

politely hoping that the made knows. 

“ I’m sorry miss sana, but we weren’t informed about which hospital. Why don’t you call Yuna, she’s the one attending to miss Mina.” 

“Thank you.” 

Both of them left and sana called Yuna.

“Hello?” 

“Yes miss sana?” The maid asked in a hushed tone.

“ I heard that Mina got transferred to another hospital. Which hospital is she in?” 

The line went silent for a while. “Her mom actually told me to not tell when someone asks me, but since you’re miss mina’s best friend… I guess I can tell you.” 

 

At the hospital

 

“ I’ll be meeting with the parents of the one you’re going to marry, it may take a while so just ask the maid if you need anything.” Mina’s mom checked her watch and saw that it’s already time.

 

“Marry? Who am I going to marry?” Mina asked. She didn’t remember anything like that. 

 

“Don’t you remember? You already agreed to it before you got in an accident. I’ll need to go now mina. Don’t worry he’ll visit you tonight or maybe tomorrow.” 

 

Her mom left and had mina wondering about the marriage her mother is talking about. She really couldn’t remember. Mina thought that it’s one of the memories that got removed like what the doctor said. 

Mina sighed. Isn’t it too early for me to marry? but who’s the guy? Maybe he’s ok since I agreed to it…

 

The door opened widely and Sana entered the room and ran towards Mina, who's sitting on her bed. “I thought you wouldn’t wake up anymore!” Sana cried and hugged her best friend tightly. 

The latter just chuckled and comforted the crying girl.

 

“Yah. You need to tell me what happened while I was sleeping! Are you eating properly? You’re not skipping classes right?” Mina demanded for an answer. She has a hunch that her best friend is skipping school because she’s not around.

“I should be the one asking if you’re eating properly. I didn’t skip classes. Are you ok now? How do you feel?” 

“I’m ok now. I feel a lot better now that my best friend is here.” Mina pinched sana’s cheeks, which in return got a frown from the other girl.

Sana almost forgot. “ Ah. Right. I’d like you to meet someone. She’s…. A close friend and I met her while you were unconscious.” 

“ Really? That’s good, you’re not that shy anymore. So who’s this someone?” 

Sana signalled _____ to come in. _____ opened the door and slowly walked towards the two. Mina   turned her head to see an unknown figure come in, she smiled at the guest and asked her to sit down. 

 

“ Hi.. I’m ____.” She extended her hand for a shake and when mina held it, the latter suddenly felt pain on her head, as if somebody is poking it with a needle. 

“Ahh!” Mina had her hands on her head, trying to ease the pain away, while _____ panicked and called the nurse worriedly. 

“Mina-ah does your head hurt?” Sana asked rubbing the girl’s back. 

 

After a few seconds, the throbbing pain seemed to stop since Mina is slowly letting go of her head. Tears, evident on her face after the pain she felt. 

“Are you ok?” _____ placed her hand on Mina’s shoulder, making sure the other girl isn’t feeling pain anymore. Where the heck is the nurse?!

 

_____ was going to call the nurse again, when a hand stopped her. She turned around to face the owner of the hands.

 “_-____"

 


So how was it?? hehe 

TT MV is almost 6M!!! STREAM STREAM STREAM^^

Pirate Mina is so hot btw hehehe