Chapter twelve

Beautiful Soul

A very very short update. 

I wasn't sure before if I should include this on chapter 11 or on chapter 13 but it didn't seem to fit in those two so...


Chapter 12

In search for my star

 

 

 

______ had been walking endlessly around her neighborhood. She had been looking for mina since last night but there’s no trace of the latter. 

She couldn’t ask anybody nor post a picture of mina and tell the world that she’s missing, because technically mina is at the hospital, all she could do now is look for her even though mina could be anywhere, heck she could even be in another country and nobody will know. 

_____ sat for a while, feeling tired of all the walking. She needed to think of something instead of searching the whole country, it’s impossible.

 

Wait. What if she already went back to her body?!!

 

_____ hurriedly made her way to the hospital without thinking things through, that’s why when she was about to enter the room, the maid asked her name and relationship with mina. Startled, she couldn’t think clearly. 

“Umm.. Hello?” The maid asked again. 

“I’m _____. Mina’s friend. I heard about what happened to her, I just wanted to visit her.” 

The maid seemed convinced so she let _____ in. Her eyes landed to mina, who’s still lying unconscious at the hospital bed. She went near her and sat at the chair just beside the bed. 

 

“I’ll just take this call. I’ll be right back.” The maid said before leaving the two inside.

 

______ held Mina’s hand and observed the sleeping figure. “ Mina-ah.. Where are you? I hope nothing bad happened to you..” ____ sighed, trying to prevent her tears from falling. She remembered the scared look in Mina’s eyes before she disappeared, which worried her more thinking that mina might be scared and alone somewhere where nobody can hear nor see her. 

 

“Mina-ah… I wasn’t able to tell you this before and I’m actually regretting it. A lot…. I like you too. Even though you can’t hear me..” 

Her phone vibrated, notifying that someone messaged her. 

 

_______ stood up and carefully let go of mina’s hands. “I have to go now, sana is looking for me.  Don’t worry mina. I’ll find you somehow.” She gently planted a kiss on mina’s forehead and whispered “I love you” 

. . .

“Are you ok?” Sana asked, worried something might have happened to _____.

“Huh?” 

“Is there something wrong? You haven’t been talking since earlier… Are you sick?” She placed her hands at ____’s forehead to check. Sana noticed that _____ had been zoning off ever since they met at the cafe this afternoon. Whenever she would ask _____ a question the latter would just give very short answers.

____ smiled weakly just to stop sana from worrying. “No I’m fine… Maybe just a bit tired.” 

Sana frowned. They are now standing in front of her house. “You should’ve told me so I wouldn’t ask you to go out and you could’ve rest.” 

“It’s ok. You don’t have to worry about me. You’re just like my mom.” ____ laughed and pinched sana’s cheeks. 

“Go in now. You might catch a cold.” ______ said, fixing sana’s scarf. 

“Look who’s worrying. Alright, bye.” Sana gave ____ a hug before going inside her house. 

_____ sighed for who knows how many times. A lot of things had been bugging her mind for days already, that it’s hunting her even in her sleep. 

“Mina-ah… Where are you?” 

 


Just a few hours more before their mv is released asgahkslas I'M SO EXCITED!!!!