Dexus

Partner in Crime[Slow updates/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good boy..."

The blonde pocketed the weapon and began to speak.

"Going after your money now is too risky and not to mention too soon" he lifted himself off of the ground and began circling around the chair Jimin was trapped in.

"So, if it's too risky and too soon why do you need my assistance now?" Jimin asked trying to follow the male with his eyes as he circled him. He stopped and faced Jimin as if what he said put something in his head.

"I need you now, since it's too early to take your companies money, I will just have to do experiment with you"

Jimin heart started to beat faster and his eyes grew wide. "E-experiment?... What do you mean experiment?" he managed to say through his frightened demeanor.

The male chuckled at his words for a second then it completely vanished like it was forbidden for him to even smile a teeny bit.

"Don't get your 100 dollar bills wrinkled. By experiment, I mean put you to the test".

"And how would you that?"

The hoodied figure rested his elbow on the chair's back "you are good friends with Jeon Jungkook, yeah?" he spoke with his accent made the young boy's name sound different and more cooler in a way.

"Please don't put him in danger!" Jimin exclaimed thinking about the young boy and how he doesn't deserve to be put in danger and get hurt. The blonde rolled his eyes and hissed at how the Jimin's voice echoed through the room and how loud he was, he covered the males mouth.

"Shh! Quiet. I am not going to hurt him..." he assured "I don't do damage unless necessary." That sent shivers down Jimin's spine.

"I am not targeting him at all anyway, it's his mother's brand I'm after" the figure took his hand away from Jimin's mouth and leaned back on the chair.

"Why the brand?" Jimin questioned starring in front of him and worried because he didn't know what he was doing since the male was leaning on the back of the chair and out of eyesight.

"The brand is so expensive and it's considered cool to have even a pair of her socks" he informed but Jimin was already fully aware of that.

"So you just want a pair of her socks?" Jimin asked still quivering at his previous sentence.

The male swiftly stood in front of Jimin and grabbed him by his t-shirt.

"Damnit! Are you that clueless?" he sneered.

"Maybe if you stop making mid explanation I wouldn't be so lost" Jimin spat back then quickly regretting remembering the warning the blonde had given and wincing feeling like he was going to get hit but he never felt pain.

"Good" he spoke "You fear me".

He then got up again and started to circle around him once more "I want some of her items, each fur coat cost about 1,000 bucks and her jewelry is about 2,000 bucks, so where do you come in you may be wondering and since you don't want me to stop talking... You better listen carefully" he stood in the middle of the room the light shiny perfectly on him showing his straight face.

"You, Jimin will go into one of her many shops around Seoul and ask to help out behind the counter, being the good civilian you are, the employer wouldn't suspect a thing. Once you are back there you head to the storage room and when you arrive there you will start handling boxes with diamond necklaces with ... And only diamond necklaces will be given to me. I  will be waiting at the back door of the storage room, you'll open the door and pass me the boxes where then we'll see what happens next "  the stranger explained the plan to him, Jimin listened closely like told but he didn't like his job at all. Stealing from Mrs.Jeon like that, he wouldn't be able to face her without feeling gulit flush over him.  And his friendship with Jungkook wouldn't be the same either, though the boy wouldn't know, it would be awkward to be around him when you just stole from his mother!

Jimin shook his head slightly "I can't... I'm sorry" he rose his head to face the male who was still in front of him "I'm not your man".

"But you are!" He quickly answered "Park ing Jimin you are my man! You're the only one that gets respect without reason, you're just... you!" he yelled at him now cupping Jimin's face in his hands.

"I'm not! I'm weak, gullible and I can't tell a lie without having the truth written all over my face" Jimin confessed trying to come up with reasons for the stranger to let him go and find him useless.

"Listen, I'm going to let you go," he started and Jimin's stomach began to flutter now that the stranger was freeing him and was gonna say; and don't let anyone know you were here and I'll find someone else who could do this and won't be a cry baby about it.

"And you'll meet me at the nearest jewelry store on your block on a day after tomorrow at 12:00. Then the store would be empty and not too many customers so it'll make you job easier." 'DID HE DID NOT JUST HEAR ME!' Jimin screamed in his mind but he remained silent on the outside.

"You are going to go home and still do your daily activities. Don't act any different to bring suspicion to yourself, also, no one can know about my plans, I swear on my father's grave Jimin if you tell anyone..."

"I know I know..." Jimin said as the male released his face and stood up.

"So am i going home now or...??" the raven haired boy questioned.

"Yes" he answered freeing Jimin's hands and feet from the rope, Jimin wasted no time to jump out of the chair and stretched his numb body parts before he watched the blonde put the chair in the corner of the basement and the used rope on a table.

"I'm driving you home" the male said making the raven haired teen walk in front of him to make sure he wouldn't try to run off.

Jimin nodded not wanting to argue about how he could go home on his own when he had no idea where he was and how to go back home. Once they entered the main area of the apartment, Jimin's eyes trailed around the apartment. It was a comfy, clean home and it was smaller then any living environment he ever entered but nonetheless he liked it. The kitchen area and dinning area were connected, the living area was nicely furnished but the bedrooms were still a mystery to the boy. The ride back was quiet not like an weird 'what do I say' quiet but more like a 'I have nothing to say' quiet.  Jimin looked outside of the window briefly watching the trees they drive by disappear behind them, then he glanced over to the blonde who had his eyes on the road. Jimin didn't really know why he agreed to this himself. Maybe it was because he wanted to feel normal or maybe to run away from his problems or maybe he was just frightened of the man in the driver's seat. He wasn't too sure about the first two but he was certain about the last one. The male pulled up in front of the flat gates. Once he pulled the lever onto 'park' then turned off the engine, he faced Jimin.

"Get out" he commanded taking Jimin back a little but he didn't have to tell him twice.

He had one foot out of the Toyota when his shoulder got pulled back and he was turned to face the boy.

"I almost forgot" he reminded himself "climb over the gate to enter the premises or your alarms will go off if you walk right in, I kind of tweaked with the password pad so it's gonna be a bit stupid for a while until someone comes and repairs it" he mentioned Jimin nodded taking heed at what he said and was gonna get out the car until he got pulled back again.

"Also, enter the house from your bedroom window, I placed a ladder there so you could climb in, when you enter your room push ladder down into the bushes and retrieve it first thing when you wake up so you don't get bombed with questions and spoil my plans. Turn on your bedroom light so I know I can leave" he informed gaining another nod from Jimin who jumped out the chair he was going to walk away but turned back around.

"If I'm going to be doing your dirty work, I'm gonna need a name to address you with" Jimin leaned his head slighty into the window of the passenger seat.

"I'm not sure if I trust you..." the male trailed "until I know your okay, I guess you can address me as... 'Suga'" the now identified man named Suga told.

"Okay, Suga, bye" Jimin stepped away from the car and walked up to the flat's gates "Oh! You might wanna purchase some new security cameras. The previous ones just broke, somehow" Suga yelled out to him shrugging his shoulders and playing as if he really had no clue.

"Geez, I wonder who did it" Jimin rolled his eyes after he finished climbing the gate. He walked onto the right side of the flat and looked up at his bedroom window then the ladder leaning up against the wall 'how does he plan this stuff, can he predict the future or something?' Jimin questioned himself while he carefully climbed the ladder in order not to fall. He grabbed onto his windows panel and pulled himself into his bedroom but he tripped over his feet and hit the soft carpet with a thud. Soon after getting up, he went to turn on his bedroom light before walking to the window and pushing the ladder away from him. He watched as it fell into the bushes making a ruffle sound. Suga's car not drove off soon after the ladder dropped. Jimin sighed deeply to himself right before he opened his bedroom door and looked both ways into the dark hallway to make sure no one was awake in the house. He closed the door lightly and turned off his bedroom light and the slight sunrise was the only thing to illuminate the area. The short male walked in a slow pace to his king sized bed and covered himself with the blanket shifting to the right to stare out at the becoming sunrise.

"What did I get myself into?" he questioned himself thinking about his job on Sunday. He thought that he wouldn't be able to sleep when he arrived home but, surprisingly it was easy to welcome, his eyes became heavy and he fell quickly into slumber.

                                                                                                  ~

                                   "Master Jimin, breakfast is ready" a voice told after a soft knock. Jimin sat up and looked around the now bright room. He rubbed his eyes and ran his small hands through his hair while looking at the time on his bedroom clock, 9:30 am. Jimin groaned loudly and fell back into the comfort of his pillow closing his eyes. He then suddenly remembered that he had to meet Taehyung and Jungkook at Seokjin's house so he can help them with their upcoming exams and that made him groan even longer. He lazily rolled off the bed and his back met the floor this time. He got up and walked to his bathroom to freshen up. Once he exited the area, he got dressed. He wore a red hoodie with the words 'Air Jordan' written in black, a dark pair of jeans and covered his bare feet with white socks, grabbing his white Jordan's from the walk-in closet and headed down stairs. 'Retrieve the ladder first thing in the morning' Suga's orders came to mind and instead of heading towards the kitchen he went straight to the right side of the house. He pulled the ladder out of the bush and quickly but quietly lifted it to his garage and leaned it against the wall before sneaking back into the home and resumed his walk to the kitchen.

"Good morning Jimin" Yerin chripped sitting at the kitchen island pulling her son in for a hug.

"Good morning, mother" Jimin replied returning the hug and sitting beside her.

Yerin tapped her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter