Neuf

Partner in Crime[Slow updates/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: Major feels ahead beware! 

 

Jimin sat awkwardly around the dining table watching the maids and servants set down the foods and pitchers of beverages before quickly leaving to give the two families space. Jimin slowly put foods on his plate but he only picked around it because he was still full from what he ate when he was with Suga.

"So, we are here to discuss something" Hwan informed wiping his mouth with a napkin then setting it down, he looked around the table to make sure he had everyone's attention.

Jimin lifted his head from off the ground and up to his father.

"There's another economy that's being opened just a few weeks and it has been getting a lot of hype" he started and looked over to Yerin to continue for him.

Yerin straightened herself in the chair "the meeting we held the other day between the parents were about having the marriage set to an earlier date".

Jimin's heart sank he immediately looked at Dahyun who seemed to not have a problem with it, of course she wouldn't.

"How earlier?" Jimin questioned. "Just a tiny bit earlier" his father stated "around late October".

"What??" Jimin looked at everyone in disbelief how long have everyone knew this? He turned to his sister who didn't seemed as shock as him she only smiled some and clapped her hands.

"Great, I get to help Dahyun pick her dress and arrange the wedding colors" she chirped meeting eyes with the younger girl.

"The only reason is so we can bring our companies together faster and be stronger than theirs" Dahyun's mother explained putting a piece of a chicken in right after.

"Yes, so thank you kids for understanding"

"It seemed like everyone already knew" Jimin mumbled under his breath.

"What was that?"

"I said, nothing"

__

After dinner Jimin went straight to his room after excusing himself, it did make the others look in confusion but he didn't care. He looked himself over in the mirror once more pushing his hair back and staring at his features than slowly pulling the neck of his shirt to look at his bruises.

"Jimin h-" his sister cut through his thoughts as she entered the bathroom. Her eyes widened at the hickeys on his neck and slight shoulder. Jimin quickly fixed the turtle neck then leaned over the sink.

"Areum! Noona please knock before... Entering" he said but it didn't matter now cause she already saw.

Areum stepped closer "Jimin who gave you those?" she asked concerned reaching for the shirt but Jimin moved it away.

"Why are you here?" Jimin asked staring into the mirror at her.

"Jimin, I came to see you" she answered a bit shocked at the question.

"You didn't" Jimin turned to her.

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying after four years, you decided to some visit me now? That's very fishy" Jimin pointed out looking at her intensely trying to read her facial expressions.

"I heard you were getting married"

"Something you were suppose to do four ing years ago" Jimin spat making her jump.

"I don't know what you mean, Jimin" He chuckled and spun back on his heel to exit the bathroom and enter the room.

"Yes you do, you feel guilty for leaving me here to take your damn place as this prophet for a company I don't even want!" Jimin yelled.

"Jimin be quiet" Areum said hushing him.

"It's true isn't it?" Areum sighed and sat on the edge of Jimin's bed.

"I'm sorry, Jimin, I liked someone and being married would-"

"Have you ever thought about me liking someone too?" Jimin asked knowing she never thought of that. "I didn't.." she answered honestly.

"Well, I do and just like you I want to be with him" Jimin stated going into his closet, grabbing his bookbag throwing some clothes into it.

"Is that where the hickeys come from?" Areum asked making Jimin freeze and sigh before turning to her. "Yeah, its where they come from.." he managed to answer realising he just confessed to liking Suga. He needed to get away from this place to clear his mind. He just confessed to liking Suga when he didn't really know if he did.

"Jimin where are you going?" She asked watching him exit the closet.

"I cant be here right now, I'm going to his house, I'm angry at you, all of you, I have to go and cool down" he stated exiting his room Areum following behind. They passed the dining room where everyone was still sitting and they looked worrily at the male and female. They winced at the slamming of the front door not long after Areum entered the kitchen.

"What's wrong with Jimin?"

"He... Won't be home for a little while don't bother him... I did too much.. I should leave" she suggested grabbing up her jacket.

Yerin stood up and stopped her "no, stay we need you here, Hwan go search for Jimin he couldn't have gotten far-"

"Let him be" Areum cut in "he needs time for himself, this whole thing put too much pressure on the boy" she said to herself but those around her caught on.

"What do you mean? He knows why he has to do this" Her father stated.

She shook her head "Yeah he knows but he's basically giving his life away!" she exclaimed making those around her shock "I can't believe I'm actually here to plan the wedding when I should be on his side".

Yerin looked at Areum with a stern face "Areum you know this is important to us, Jimin should be on our side as well but he's just so-"

"He's just nothing, he's being a kid who wants to live like one" Areum spoke not noticing the tears falling. She shook her head and walked past her mother up the stairs but said "I wouldn't be surprised if he never comes back, there's never a second option in this family..." before leaving.

__

Jimin walked down the street of his neighborhood and looked at the houses he past. He couldn't go to Taehyung's because his parents could easily find him and Suga said that he couldn't see him or Jungkook outside of school. Jin and Namjoon were expectations so it won't look like he changed completely. He would go to one of their homes but they didn't live in walking distance and again, his parents could easily find him.

He walked into the city and went into the subway deciding to stay where he ori

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter