dix-sept

Partner in Crime[Slow updates/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi's head looked up when he smelled something good, something this hell hole didn't supply him. He spotted Lisa holding a bag of hot food and smiled at him.

"Lisa, hey" Yoongi smiled watching her open his cell and entered.  She set down the bag on the bed in the cell taking out the Thai food and two forks along with some soft drinks, Yoongi his lips.

"Sorry I couldn't make it last week, I had exams and my dad only let me night watch the second floor" Lisa informed handing him a tray of food "so I brought this to make up for it".

Yoongi immediately dug in eatting the rice happily, he was starving and refused to eat the prison food so he lost some weight due to not eating. "It's okay" he assured her patting her head and she beamed with happiness. Lisa never had an older sibling and Yoongi treated her like a little sister, he may be 'bad' but she didn't want to treat him like a criminal he was facing injustice and she didn't like the way her father would purposely lead her away from the forth floor, not wanting her to know the truth when she already did.

"Look," Lisa said clapping her hands together. She went inside the bag and took out a folder with some printed papers. Yoongi eyed them, he set his tray down and opened the soft drink.

"What's that?" he asked her.

"This is your files" she lowered her voice in case another guard comes in.
Yoongi eyed her "my files?" he repeated and she nodded her head in reply focusing on taking out the papers and read over them before reciting it out loud.

"Name Yoongi Min age 20 nationality Korean...." she whispered something about not having to read that " Yoongi Min is sentenced to two years in prison for bank robbery"

Yoongi twist his top on his soda "so I'm here for something I didn't do?" he laughed "injustice runs in the family".

Lisa held her finger up "but!" she barked before using her nail and scratching out what looked like chipped white-out then proceeded to read "Yoongi Min is sentenced to two years in prison by Hwan Park of Park enterprises, reason of captivity, isolation from Jimin Park" she looked up to see the older male tapping the tray as if trying to conceal emotions emerging.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi" Lisa whispered "this is unfair and not even a legitimate reason to imprison you...".

"It's okay, Lisa" Yoongi assured "it's not your fault I'll just... do the time.." his voice choked, he really didn't want to face two years for something so.. cruel.

"No, you won't" Lisa told him "I am getting you out of here, back to Korea... To Jimin".

Yoongi raised his eyebrow at her "how so?".

"I have my contacts, I promise you'll be out of here by the end of this week" Lisa said seriously packing away the papers and picking up their trash "I just need a plan...".

"Don't do something so stupid for me!" Yoongi commanded her, if her plan doesn't work she'll get in trouble and it would be all his fault.

"Listen," Lisa said looking at him through her fringe "I am doing this for you, I believe in true love no matter how cheesy that sounds, Jimin wouldn't want you to give up and I won't let you".
____

Jimin was progressing well these past few weeks. He moved from a wheelchair to a double handed walker and with time, he would move to crutches. Although he was getting better physically, his speaking wasn't doing so well. He spoke only when needed and most of the time it was a yes or no in response and he wouldn't answer questions that required more than a simple two or three letter word.

He missed Yoongi a lot, there wasn't a day he didn't think about the older, he missed him. His hair had been dyed back to its original color before he met Yoongi, black, when life was boring and love less. Mai was the only person he really allowed to guide him places.

"Master Jimin" Mai called entering his room. Jimin sat on his window couch in just a tee and a pair of shorts. It wasn't the perfect attire for this cold night, but he hadn't noticed, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter