Six

Partner in Crime[Slow updates/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I APOLOGISE FOR ERRORS I WAS IN A HURRY, BUT ENJOY./// DRUG USE IS MENTIONED

 

"What are you going to do with that, smoke it?" Jmin asked watching him count the bags that led up to a total of 50.

"Don't get high of your own supply" Suga warned closing the case and putting it under his bed.

Jimin tilted his head in confusion "what does that mean?" 

"It means to focus on the goal on hand and not on personal pleasure, being high is only temporary, but the money keeps growing and it doesn't stop" Suga explained grabbing a bag and stuffing the money in it.

"Supply... you are a drug dealer?" Jimin asked watching him enter his closet and put the bag on a shelf.

"I thought you would catch on by now" Suga sarcastically said "Tomorrow you're coming with me to my spot to help me sell" he said taking off his fannel and hung it up.

"It's dangerous, we can go to jail don't you know that?" Jmin asked.

"Of course I know! I have been doing this since my freshmen year in highschool, I seen my friends get put away"

"So doesn't that scare you?"

"No, it makes me stronger and learn from their mistakes" he said coming out from his bathroom now in shorts.

Jimin didn't understand Suga and what he did and why he did it, he was very hard to figure out and his emotions were never readable. It's like he didn't have emotions, and Jimin knew he did but he hide them really well from him, the world, and even himself. Although he wanted to know more he didn't ask, it was too late and he could see Suga was becoming annoyed so he stayed quiet.

"It's really late" Suga said looking at his phone and checking the time, it was past midnight.

"I should be going home..." Jimin said standing up.

"No, just stay" Suga suggested giving him something to change into.

"But I can't my parents might be worried about me" Jimin told.

"Just say you're staying at a friend's house" Suga informed sitting on his bed watching Jimin go out of the room.

Jimin dialed a number and a sleepy yet worried voice picked up the phone.

"Hello?...no I'm fine...yes I'm alive and well, I am staying at friend's tonight since it's kind of late to come home...okay...bye" he pressed the 'end' icon and went back to tell Suga he could stay over,

"I can stay" he said heading into the bathroom to change his clothes, once he did that he folded the clothes and put them back in the bag they came from.

Suga stood up "follow me" he commanded and Jimin walked after him, he led the younger to a guest room and opened the door. It was a nice sized room just like Suga's room.

"You can sleep here tonight" he told entering the room and Jimin behind him.

"Thanks" Jimin said looking around the room.

"Yeah, no problem, night" Suga said leaving the room and Jimin closed the door behind him. Jimin took a deep sigh and laid in the comfy bed pulling the sheets over him before he fell alseep.

"Mommy, what's going on?" a young boy asked looking at his house being swarmed by police officers.

"Nothing sweetie, they are just checking to see if everything is safe" she assured but her face told otherwise. The young boy watched as the men and woman took pictures of their home and placed things into a bag. He watched as one person came downstairs with his Kumamon bear.

"Kumamon!" The boy exclaimed leaving his mother's side to get the bear.

"Yoongi, no!" his mother scolded him but he didn't hear her and his eyes were only focused on Kumamon. The police officer bent down and patted Yoongi's head before giving him the bear.

"Thank you" Yoongi said happily taking the doll and hugging it tight. 

"You are welcome little boy" the man said smilling at him and he went up to his mother.

"Ma'am we confiscated somethings just for fingerprints, we did that to everyone in the building just to be sure" the officer informed telling the others to exit the home.

"Okay, I hope you find what your looking for, but you certainly will not find it here" she assured.

"Okay, thank you ma'am you and your son take care" he tipped his hat and left out the door. 

Soon the woman grabbed her son and squat down to his level "Yoongi don't do that ever again! You hear, even a little movement can cause suspicion" she scolded.

"To what mommy?" he asked his eyes filled with curiosity.

"Don't worry about it, okay dear" she said walking into the living room.

"Mommy when is Hyung coming over?" he questioned he was always happy when his Hyung came to visit.

"He isn't coming today... Or for a long time dear" she said sighing.

Yoongi got sad and sat on the couch holding Kumamon to his chest.

"Okay... We can wait, can't we Kumamon?" he questioned and his mother smiled at his patients, but he going to be patient for a long time.

--

Suga woke up, his breathing was heavy and his forehead was sweaty, he felt hot, he needed something to drink. He got of his bed exited his room before heading down the steps, his steps slowed when he smelt something... Delicious. He began to hurry down the stairs until he made it to the kitchen. Jimin was there cooking waffles and eggs with sausages.

"What are you doing?" Suga asked opening the fridge and grabbing a water bottle.

"I'm making breakfast,your cabinets were so empty I had to go shopping at 5:00 on the morning.

"That explain why everything is so full" Suga said looking through the cabinets seeing lots of food.

"I'm almost done so you can sit down" Jimin informed and Suga sat down at the dinning table.

Jimin set two plates on the table before they both began to eat.

"How is your bruises?" Suga questioned breaking the awkward silence.

"A little better I guess" he replied before putting a piece of egg in his mouth.

"Cool" 

"Do you have anything to do today?" Suga asked trying to keep the conversation going.

"No, I had dance practice but it got cancelled, and I'm not going anywhere like this so...' he told.

"Well, I'm planning on going to the post office" Suga replied slowly while chewing on his waffle.

Jimin lit up at this "I'll come along".

"But.. You just said you didn't want to anywhere like that" Suga said smirking at how contradicting the guy was.

"I'll wear a mask then" he said.

"Okay then"

"Yuss!" he cheered like a kid, with much convincing, got what they wanted.

Suga and Jimin decided to walk to the post office since it wasn't far from where the male lived. Suga held a small brown box in his arms while Jimin kept his hands in his jacket pocket. 

"To whom is the package for?" Jimin asked as they crossed the road.

"My mom" Suga replied "it has clothings, money and things in it, she has been sick lately so I just send her thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter