Trois

Partner in Crime[Slow updates/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day came fast and the sun shined through the blue curtains of Jimin's room.

"Jimin... Mr. Lee called us for breakfast" Taehyung mumbled under the covers and his head under the pillow. Taehyung had slept over yesterday because his parents and his little brother won't be home until Monday and he gets lonely so he stayed at Jimin's. He slept in Jimin's bed that night, and Jimin being him, didn't really care and made himself a pallet and slept on the floor beside the bed. He yawned as he rose from the ground and rolled his eyes at the boy who dozed off to sleep. Looking around his surroundings, he took a pillow off his window couch and slowly walked up to the figure in bed. He rose his arms above his head, and brought them down making the impact of the pillow harden. Taehyung lifted his arm up and reached for him, pulling Jimin down into the bed and pinning him.

"Okay!" Jimin surrendered "you win!". Taehyung smiled in satisfaction and sat at the end of the bed and stretched his body out.

"Jimin" Taehyung breathed out.

"Taehyung" Jimin said in the exact same tone both their eyes trailing to the bathroom. 

Soon Jimin jumped over his body and ran to the door but Taehyung grabbed his foot, making him trip and fall giving him time to enter the bathroom and lock the door. Jimin knocked on the door.

"Taehyung! You better not take more than 15 minutes, I swear you get ready like a girl!" Jimin warned.

"Whatever! Go to Areum's room if you wanna use the restroom that bad" Taehyung said through the door before turing on the shower making Jimin groan.

Jimin grabbed his towel and clothes before walking to the suggested room. Jimin was hesitant at first but walked into the room. It was clean and looked unused, pink, purple and white was it's color scheme, teddy bears filled the nicely made bed. Jimin looked around at the big room before heading into the bathroom. It belonged to Jimin's older sister, Park Areum. She had went off to college and hasn't visited since four years ago January. Areum taught Jimin many things and they had a close bond but they drifted apart. Jimin doesn't really think of her much like his 13 year old self would but being in the room just brought back the memories. He remembered when Areum left and how he made her bed and cleaned her room because she left it a mess. When the servants tried to go and change the sheets or dust he would tell them no, those were the last things she touched so he did not want them changed or the room dusted. So when she never came back Jimin started to slowly forget she was ever in the family and the room was left unused, undusted, and the sheets stayed the same. He exited the room as quick as he could. He was dressed in a white long sleeve shirt with black horizontal lines on it, black jeans and white Jordans. Jimin walked back to his room and threw his clothes in a hamper. Taehyung was already out by now so he took his phone and wallet then walked downstairs.

"Good morning" Jimin said opening the fridge and grabbed a water bottle before sitting down beside Taehyung who was stuffing his face with pancakes.

"Morning sweetie... can we talk?" Yerin asked and gestured her head to the living area. Jimin nodded his head and walked to the room and sat down on one of the couches.

"What is it?" he asked taking a sip of his water.

"The Kim's and your father and I think you should spend some time with Dahyun to get to know her better" His mother explained.

"Yeah, yeah, next weekend" Jimin brushed it off and was about to walk out to the entrance.

"Why not today she-"

"Mother, my schedule is packed today and I'm pretty sure Dahyun's is too" he complained looking at the time on his phone. He woke up late and its going on 11:30 and Suga will kill him if he was even a minute late, he hadn't really said so, but with Suga, things were kinda self explanatory.

"Okay" she sighed "I will tell the Kim's you will be taking Dahyun out Saturday" she commanded and didn't really ask. Jimin nodded before kissing her forehead.

"I will, I promise" he called out waking to the front door "also, tell Taehyung I had to go but I'll see him at school!" He didn't really need to drive his car to the jewelry store, but Suga had demanded it so that he could put the jewelry inside his trunk. He was shaking a little bit about stealing. But he didn't have much time to grieve because he found himself parking behind the building and walking up to the blonde.  His outfit was pretty simple black hoodie, beanie, jeans, and timberlands. "Alright let's do this quickly as possible" Suga instructed taking out out two jet black devices and handing one to Jimin.

"Why do we need walkie talkies?" Jimin questioned examining the small device.

"What else? To communicate" Suga replied.

"I know that, but can't we just talk on the phone instead of going all secret agent and stuff".

"As much as I love the easy way in life, we can't, 'cause if you screw this up your last call would be me, indicating they could track me and arrest me and I don't plan on going down by the likes of you" Suga explained and Jimin felt a sudden pang to his heart, great, now this whole thing depends on me.

Suga attached the device to his pants and pulled his hoodie down over it, Jimin copied his actions. "Okay, now go in there and do as I instructed, if you have any difficulties just contact me" he said and Jimin took heed.

"Now go!" Suga said and Jimin walked to the front of the store and took a deep breath.

Jimin after being commanded walked into the jewelry store and headed  towards the counter. He  stopped in front of it and looked at the the jewelry inside the glass before proceeding to reach out and tap the employee on the shoulder but he didn't when he got a glimpse of the solid color tips in the glass

"Dahyun?" Jimin gasp snapping his head in her direction.

She turned around and smiled at the boy in front of her. "Jimin? Hi" she greeted.

"What are you doing here?" he questioned looking behind the counter for the storage room but not for her to notice.

Dahyun looked at Jimin weirdly "Isn't it obvious?" she said motioning around her "I work here" she stated laughing at his face when she told him.

He backed away from the counter a bit "oh, yeah of course, why would you be back there if you hadn't? I'm so stupid" he rambled mentally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter