Seize

Partner in Crime[Slow updates/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You may remember this chapter 😂 new one coming soon, no delays, i promsie 💕.

It was dark when he woke up, he was also in pain his head ached and his face felt badly bruised. Yoongi blinked his eyes rapidly so they could adjust. Bars, he was trapped in by bars. He weakly laid his head against the hard brick wall behind him. Just the night before he was walking to his car after his shift and got attacked, beat up, and the rest was a blur from there.

"Damn it!" he hissed holding his shoulder in pain. He then heard a door open so he sat up, his eyes widen. He heard footsteps walking down the corridor. Soon the person approached his cell and he tensed up and prepared to fight whoever tried him.

"Yoongi?" a female like voice echoed through the corridor.

"Stay away!" Yoongi yelled backing up onto the wall. When did he become so weak and gullible and dependable. Like all his braveness didn't exist, all his motivation to fight was gone. He was nothing without Jimin but just the little boy he was years ago.

The body bent down in front of his cell and he didn't bother to look at them.

"A-are you Yoongi?" the voice asked dropping what sounded like a clipboard and paid full attention to the boy in the cell.

"Why do you care?" he mumbled "don't touch me" he yelled bringing his feet up to his chest. He looked so fragile, he felt fragile.

"Attendance, you're new here, yeah?" the person asked now.

"I guess..." he spoke. He suddenly heard his cell door open and a small hand brush against his skin, pulling him closer to them.

"I said-"

"Just let me help you, please" the person now confirmed as a female begged. She left for a moment and came back with an first aid kit. She was a pale girl with dyed blonde hair and blue highlights her bang fell over her eyes and rested on her forehead. He gazed at her as she applied alcohol to a cotton ball. Memories came rushing back of the time when Jimin was the weak one and he was the girl, aiding to the younger's injuries while scolding the minor in the process. Yoongi's eyes started to tear up again thinking this, he wanted to hit himself tell himself to come back to reality, but he was in too much pain as it was. The girl carefully dabed the cotten ball onto his cheek he didn't flinch, though.

"Why are you doing this?" Yoongi spoke now pushing her hand away after she bandages one of his many wounds "why are you being... Nice to me?".

The girl shrugged digging into the kit "you don't look... Bad" she answered taking out some bandage tape and reaching for his hand to wrap his purple, blood stained wrist.

"What do you mean?" he questioned watching her gently care for him, like a mother, like Jimin.

"Everyone here are prisoners, they committed horrible crimes, you look like... I don't know, innocent" she explained putting the tape away in exchange for a bandaid to put on his elbow. "What terrible crime could you possibly comit?".

"Stop" he instructed but made no effort to back away. "You'll get in trouble, I'll get in trouble".

"No, you won't" she protested "I volunteer here this isn't really my job, I just give everyone their meals and sometimes I do night watch" she told "my father owns this prison, i do what i want".

"So you help everyone who is injured?" Yoongi questioned hoping he wasn't the only one, he didn't want special attention.

"No, you're the only one" she smiled "everyone else here is rude or flirty, you're innocent".

"I am not innocent, kid" he told truthfully he did things in the past he could have been here for. He isn't innocent, never call him innocent.

"My names Lisa, by the way" she murmured putting every thing back in the kit "if you're not innocent, what horrible crime have you commited?" Lisa asked curiously.

He chuckled letting his body fall against the wall and he placed his arms on his chest. "Apparently loving someone is a crime".

Lisa gasped at the confession and sat across from him in the cell.

"Love?" Lisa questioned with big eyes, Yoongi almost smiled at the younger.

"Yeah"

"Who was the the lucky girl?" Lisa grinned at him and he frowned. "Unless its not a girl, sorry i wasn't being stereotypical i-"

"Its fine" he assured patting her head to cheer her up some "his name is Park Jimin".

Lisa's eyes widened "Jimin Park?, no way" she awed out.

"Mhmm" he responded.

"You don't mean Jimin Park of 'Park enterprises', do you?"

"I do" he muttered out.

"He's been all over the news, you know?" she informed him "he was badly injured, he took a bullet for someone-"

"Me" he spoke letting out a sigh "he took it for me" he muttered out a small 'dumby' silently.

"Wow~" Lisa spoke "you must be really special to him".

"Guess you could say that" he laughed some.

"How did you meet?" Lisa asked now getting comfortable on the hard cell mattress.

Yoongi was shocked to see this, someone other than Jimin cared to hear his stories "you-you want to know?" he asked now.

Lisa nodded her head "yes! I have night shift and I get bored, please tell me" she begged puppy eyes and all, she was adorable Yoongi would say.

"Um, okay" he spoke now sitting up "It's a long story so..."

"Okay!" she chirped.

So with that the boy began to speak.

---

"Jimin, sweetie the pain won't stop if you don't take your pill" Yerin tried to convince her son who was sitting in his wheel chair glaring at her. He's been back home for two days now and he's been very neglectful and well rude to say the least, not that he meant to, but he just happened to.

"Jimin, please" his mother begged pushing the pill up to his lips. He whined a bit before moving his head, he pushed his mother's hand away sending the pill bottle to the ground and the tiny objects fell around the kitchen floor. Yerin sighed out in frustration and slammed the pill on the table.

"Okay... Sweetie" she spoke bending down to collect the straying pills. Jimin pulled the teddy in his ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter