Dix

Partner in Crime[Slow updates/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin laid restless on the warm bed staring at the darkness of the room. He wasn't staring at anything particular but just the dark in front of him. He slowly turned over on his side to face the right side of the bed. Suga was sleeping soundly beside him, he couldn't help but study his features. His sleeping expression was peaceful and less intimidating then when he was awake. His mouth was slightly open making soft snoring sounds escape, his hair fell lifeless on his forehead covering his eyes some. Jimin reached over sub consciously and started to move the bang aside so he could see his face. Without warning, Suga grabbed his arm and opened his eyes some.

"What are you doing?" he asked lazily his voice horse, he brought Jimin's hand down.

Jimin gasped some at the motion "I... Couldn't sleep".

Suga smiled some before pulling the younger into his chest. He went stiff for a moment but curled up in Suga's arms placing his face into his chest and his hair tickling Suga's chin some but it wasn't annoying. Suga intertwined their feet resting his arm around Jimin's waist. 

"Go to sleep now..." he mumbled his voice trailing off as he started to drift back to sleep. 

Jimin laid awake in his arms still shocked at that gesture and that night's events. He felt a yawn leaving his lips he cuddled closer to the older for more warmth before closing his eyes and drift off to sleep.

Jimin sat on the staircase of his house listening to the conversation of his parents and sister were having in the living room. They were really loud and Jimin couldn't sleep so he went to see what was the matter.

"Areum, stop shouting before you wake Jimin" Yerin scolded.

"I can not take this! I won't marry him, I refuse to!" she yelled.

"You have no choice" 

" yes I do, you have no control over me" she told back a slap sound echoed through the area. Jimin grabbed his mouth to keep him from gasping. Silence was all that remained until Jimin heard steps coming up the stairs. He immediately bolted to his bedroom and went under his blankets pretending to sleep.

After about five minutes his door opened and soft steps entered. The body came closer to him and he squeezed his eyes shut listeing to the footsteps as they stopped. A soft, shaky and sweaty hand lifted up his bangs and their lips met his forehead. He continued to 'sleep' listening to the figure drop his bangs back in place and pat his back.

"I love you, I'll see you later" a soft voice he recognized informed .Areum's voice was shaky, she stepped back before leaving she gave him one last glance and shut the door behind her. Jimin quickly arose from his bed and walked to his bedroom window staring out of it. He then saw Areum caring a few bags and stuffing them into the back seat of an unfamiliar truck. After putting her things away she jumped into the passenger side and the truck drove off not a second later. Jimin watched in sadness as the truck left his site and neighborhood. He rubbed his teary eyes at the departure of his sister..

The sunlight greeted Jimin once his eyes shot opened. He moved his arm to reach Suga but his side of the bed was empty. Jimin sat up and looked around the room and saw the bathroom light on along with the shower running. He rubbed his eyes trying to get rid of the sleepiness. He looked at the white sheet blankly as the four years memory came rushing back.

His sister must've felt horrible last night after he left. But she didn't expect him to come into her arms with out questions being asked. They grew apart and having four year absence and expecting everything to be okay just like it was before wasn't realistic. Although Jimin would want that, he couldn't have that, he grew, she grew and after the wedding she'll go off to wherever she came from and life would go back the way it was.

His thoughts were interrupted when the bathroom door opened and Suga exited drying his hair. He wore a simple white t-shirt and jeans. Jimin quickly glanced up at him and they made eye contact. 

"Good morning hyung" Jimin greeted watching the older walk around the room to his dresser. 

"I would say it back, but it's the afternoon" 

"Really?" Jimin questioned looking at the digital clock beside the bed that read '1:35' then back at Suga.

Suga fixed the black beanie on his damped hair "yeah, we have to meet Kris for the plans tonight so get up and get dressed I'll wait for you in the kitchen" Suga assured grabbing his wallet, phone and car keys before exiting the room. Jimin looked at the time once more, he quickly got up not wanting Suga to wait long and took a quick shower then changed into a long green flannel, ripped jeans and his white vans he wore over before walking out the room to meet up with the brunette.

"Are you hungry?' Suga called to Jimin from the kitchen Jimin was in the living area looking a television.

"..sure, what do you have?" Jimin answered flicking through the channels searching for something other than sports and the news.

"Do you just wanna get something from Kris'?" he asked exiting the room. Jimin shrugged turning off the T.V and stood up.

"Okay let's go" 

___

Kris smiled happily watching the boys enter the club and greeted them with welcoming fist bumps. Jimin sat at the bar beside Suga.

"You guys want anything?" Kris asked.

"Do you sell hamburgers?" Jimin questioned staring at the alcoholic beverages behind him. Kris nodded his head and went quickly to make it, once done, he set the burger in front of Jimin.

Jimin started to take out his wallet but Kris shook his head at the gesture "it's on the house".

Jimin nodded in reply and stuffed his face with the delicious food. Suga rolled his eyes at his table manner smiling slightly, Kris noticed this and his smile became wider.

"So after much thought, I finally have a plan" Kris told leaning against the counter.

"Okay, tell" Suga urged.

"Well, Chaeyoung text me the address of his club, I have a time bomb that I worked really hard on creating, please appreciate my work" 

Suga rolled his eyes in annoyance while Jimin giggled at Kris asking for admiration.

"Anyway, we go to the club and find the room where he keeps his supply once we find it we place the bomb there we will evacuate everyone from the club within 10 minutes and then... BOMB!" he  exaggerated the last part making Jimin jump "Taehyun's club and supply no longer exist".

Suga nodded his head at the plan and looked over to Jimin "you'll evacuate the people from the club" he stated and turned to Kris "and you'll place the bomb and I'll go and find Taehyun" he instructed. Both males nodded at the commands seeing the roles assigned was fit for each other. 

"I'll come pick you guys up then, be ready by ten" Kris volunteered and both of them agreed. After another hour of talking and working out the plan, they separated and prepared for that night's events.

__

Suga played around with Jimin's hair styling it to his standards. Jimin hated sitting down while Suga worked on his hair and appearance. He knew he had to look the part but staying still wasn't his thing.

"Hyung~" Jimin groaned "are you almost done?" he asked for the fourth time that day.

"Yeess" he stretched out the word slightly moving Jimin's hair around and stepped back finally being done. Jimin looked at himself in awe staring at the highlights in his blonde hair that Suga put in. It was temporary but it looked permanent. He looked at the earrings placed in his ears and the choker Suga added just because. He looked like a gothic male, just what Suga wanted. 

"Okay, go put on your clothes" Suga commanded so Jimin went inside the room and started to get dress. He put on the oversized black hoodie Suga let him borrow, black jeans and black converse. His hair remained swept over his left eye. 

Suga didn't bother to get in character so he just changed into a white shirt and an open jacket with white vans and black jeans. 

"Okay, Jimin" Suga started looking him over, fixing his attire and his light makeup he added for the boy to fit in. "When we get in there try to be sociable so when you have to get everyone out they won't hesitate to follow you, don't be too sociable though, no drinking-"

"I don't drink Hyung" Jimin butted in.

"No smoking-"

"I don't do that either~"

"And don't let anyone abuse you, kick scream do whatever you have to-"

"Hyung your talking to me like a child, I'm seventeen and a half I'll be fine" Jimin assured laughing at how Suga was so overly cautious about his safety. It wasn't his first time going somewhere like this Suga knows, but since he and him were more than what they were before so his caring image started to show.

 Suga smiled sighing realising that he was over reacting a tiny bit. He looked down at Jimin and nodded "right, sorry" he apologized.

"It's fine, it makes me happy that you care" Jimin insisted, Suga blushed some but hid it under his jacket and turned to look at the digital clock. 

"It's pass 9:40 let us go downstairs and wait for Kris to arrive" Suga told, Jimin nodded his head in agreement tugging the beanie more on his head that his bangs shading his eyes.

After a few minutes of waiting, Kris honked his horn signalling for the both of them to enter the ride.  Once they arrived at the club after about an hour ride, the boys got out and prepared to do their part. They all split up after going over the plan once more.

Jimin walked around the club shyly looking at everyone around him. The music was really loud and the bass was clouding his ears. Everyone was either dancing or sitting and chatting. The smoke from the weed and cigarettes made the air stuffy forcing Jimin to pull his hoodies front over his nose to try and block the smell. He continued to walk and remembered that Kris could pull the alarms any time now, he needed to be social.

He looked around desperately for someone who looked welcoming and chill. His eyes locked on a male with blonde hair who was sitting on a table alone releasing the smoke from the blunt he held. Jimin sighed and walked over to him and sat across from him.

"Hello" Jimin started getting the males attention and his blank face replaced with a smirk.

"What's up?" he greeted leaning back in his chair.

"Nothing.. I needed to occupy myself and I saw you so and you looked chill and dope so.." Jimin said also positioning himself like the male was.

"I'm Jongin but my friends call me Kai" he introduced.

"I'm...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter