Cinq

Partner in Crime[Slow updates/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jin Hyung: Jimin, are you okay?

Jungkook: Why do you ignore me did I do something wrong?

Taehyung: Hey dude, idk what's gotten into you but you can at least say 'hi'. And why are you ignoring Jungkook?

Namjoon Hyung: Are u feeling alright? You can talk to me if it makes you feel better.

 

Those were only half of the messages Jimin was reviving from his friends. He hovered his hands over his phone about to type back to Namjoon but stopped. He couldn't talk to him about anything or anyone. He was ignoring all of his friends still feeling guilty about the Sunday incident. Although he was told not to act any different, this whole thing was changing him and he couldn't help it. Jungkook was right about Jimin avoiding him, whenever he comes to greet him he'll walk away or just ignore the boys salutations. Same with Taehyung, even if he did nothing to his other friends, he knows he will go down the lane so it's best to stay away from them so when it happens, he won't feel anything towards his actions, like that would work anyway. 

Friday had came quick enough and Jimin did his daily activities until the night came and that's when he went to Suga.

"Thanks for coming" Suga said walking further into the home.

"I had no choice" Jimin replied standing by the living room entrance "what do you want?" he asked watching the older move around living room.

"Come upstairs" Suga told walking up the steps and Jimin hesitantly followed him. He followed the blonde into a bedroom, it was a simple room and it fitted Suga perfectly, black painted walls, bed, dresser, closet, night stands either black or gray. Suga opened a door leading to a bathroom and a kitchen chair in the middle of the room.

"Sit" he commanded pushing Jimin into it catching him by surprised.

"W-what are you doing?" Jimin questioned looking into the mirror in front of him.

"Dying your hair" Suga stated as if it was normal. Jimin stood up and looked at Suga like he was crazy.

"You can't do that!" he scolded.

"It's mandatory Jimin, we're going to a frat house tomorrow and you have to look the part" He explained sitting him back into the chair.

"My hair color is fine" Jimin told watching the older put gloves on and look at him in the mirror with his blank expression.

"You looked like a school boy" Suga said running his hands through his hair feeling its texture and looking at its length.

Jimin pushed his hands away in annoyance "Stop touching me! And I am a school boy" Jimin stated crossing his arms and leaning back in the chair.

"Jimin, you are going to be at a place filled with judgemental, snobby, trendy college students so for my plan to work you have to look the part" he said calmly and slowly lifted his hand back up to Jimin's hair. 

Jimin bite his lip watching the male comb his hair being careful no to comb it rough. Why is he acting like this? Does he know something? Jimin questioned himself thinking back to yesterday discoveries. 

"My parents are going to kill me" Jimin said looking at the male who looked back down at him.

He shrugged "okay, that's after my money comes to me, when you leave I don't care what happens to you, the only important thing is the money"  he combed more through the boy's hair, his voice was blunt never mind he's back.

"Is it going to hurt?" Jimin asked watching the older take out some supplies.

"Seeing that you have brown growing in your black, you colored before" Suga said looking in his hair for more brown.

"It was a dare from... Tae... hyung..." he trailed off at the name, Suga realised that.

"Usually you shouldn't go from black to blonde at home and do it with a professional" he informed the younger who went stiff.

"Don't worry, I bleached my hair many times before. You have nothing to worry about" he assured putting a towel over Jimin.

[I HAVE NEVER COLORED MY HAIR BEFORE SO I'M SORRY IF I EXPLAIN WRONG. I LOOKED UP HOW IT IS DONE AND WATCHED VIDEOS SO I SHOULD BE KIND OF ACCURATE]

Suga took out a hair dye from his sink and poured it into a small bowl then mixed it with conditioner. He then took a brush and mixed it up for the two substances to combine. He then started to part Jimins hair and the edges of his hair with the cold hair dye. 

"Suga?" Jimin said breaking the quiet atmosphere, Suga hummed in response.

"Do you live here all alone?" he questioned watching the brush move in rhythm.

"I am an adult Jimin" he answered stating the obvious.

 "No..." Jimin looked into the mirror "I mean, do you have any family" Jimin restated making the question more detailed.

Suga dipped the brush into the dye and went to the other side of Jimin's head titling it a bit.

"Not in Korea, no, my mom moved to the states when my dad died so..." he told and Jimin felt realisation pour over him, of course his father is dead but he never knew about his mother.

"Oh, how come you didn't go with her?"

"I was attending middle school and my mom didn't want me to, I don't know, have to start all over again, so she left me here with my aunt who passed from cancer two years ago" he said and Jimin felt sorry from him. His dad was a bad man, and it's sad that the trait got passed down to him.

"I wish she would've taken me though" he said looking at Jimin's hair to see if he missed any spots before filling another bowl with dye and started dabbing his tips "this place brings back bad memories".

"What was his name?" he asked "your dad, what was his name"

"You know Jimin you ask a lot of questions about people's personal lives" he told.

"Sorry" he aplogized looking down.

"You're asking a question that I, for once in my life, have no answer to" Jimin starred at him in confusion then thought of what he found yesterday. He didn't understand, how could he not know his father is a man that went down in history how could he not know that, he's playing with him,he knows but he doesn't want to tell him, that's what Jimin thought was happening.

"It's starting to burn" he said biting his lip and looking at the timer on Suga's phone.

"You have a minute, take it like a man" Suga said looking at him with a bored expression.

After much complaining Jimin was able to wash his hair with Suga's assistance, he was back in the chair and Suga was blow drying his now golden brownish blonde hair.

"I look... strange" Jimin said not really feeling his new hair color. 

"You're fine, better than before" Suga assured now combing his hair into a style and another style.

"Well, it was a waste of your time, I am gonna die when my parents see this" Jimin told sighing at the thought of never seeing daylight again.

"Not yet,anyways" Suga said taking some tempoary black hair spray from under his sink "Do not wash your hair tonight or this black will come out and you keep complaining about getting in trouble so I think you will be able to follow these orders". Suga started to spray his hair and cover every inch of blond making sure that it did not come out from touch, once he did that he moved so Jimin could see.

"Does it look like your other hair color" he asked.

Jimin looked at it and shurgged "close enough".

Jimin got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter