Douze

Partner in Crime[Slow updates/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I forgot to mention in the last chapter that i will now be calling Suga Yoongi. I wanted to tell you this so you wouldn't be cconfused at the sudden transition i only waited to use his real name till Jimin knew it. 

__________                                                 __________

 

 

 

 

A week past and Yoongi and Jimin were beginning to get closer to eachother. They would just stay at Yoongi's place at times and cuddle and watch a movie or his favorite TV show. If they weren't at his house they would be at a cafe to eat or Jimin would drag him to some arcade or basketball court just to get him out of the apartment. Yoongi was slowly emptying himself to the younger telling him basic things like his favorite color, his hobbies and favorite music and deep things like, his mother.

"Yoongi! Hyung I'm back from school" the younger said his voice echoing through the apartment. He placed his car keys in his bag and set his bookbag on the floor walking deeper into the home. 

"Yoongi?" he questioned again a little louder, he heard a thump from upstairs.

"Ugh,Jimin I'm up here" he said take like he was holding his breath or was lifting something heavy.

Jimin ran up the stairs to find the male and see if he was alright.

"Hyung, are you okay?" he asked worried watching male sit on the floor at the end of the bed with a big brown box between his legs and a familiar brown box also.

"I'm fine, come in" he patted the spot next to him on the floor and Jimin quickly took a seat.

"Do you remember when I said I'll show you what's in the box?" Yoongi questioned tapping the lid of the smaller box. Jimin nodded his head knowing he did say that.

"Well, I think today's the day I'll show you this stuff since..." he sighed some "my mother will be coming soon and I don't want her telling you things I can now".

"Your mother is coming??" Jimin asked silently panicking not knowing how he should act around her. Yoongi seemed to notice this and chuckled.

"Don't worry Jiminie she's very welcoming and you'll love her...now..." he sighed some reaching to cut open the bigger box and opened the flaps looking into it.

"Well this is my birth certificate" he started taking the tan envelope out and took out the paper that still looked neat with just a little folds.

"Ohh" Jimin said in awe looking at it reading his birth place and name.

"Min Yoongi??" he questioned looking up at the older who nodded along "my mother named me after Minhyun, my father wasn't there, he was there, so why not".

Jimin eyed the certificate some more looking at it and back up to Yoongi he didn't say anything, though he wouldn't listen anyway. Yoongi put the paper back into the folder and sat it aside then pulled out more papers.

"These were letters my mother wrote when she left for the states, my aunt was poor so I couldn't contact her through phone but letters were special thing" Jimin smiled flipping through the envelopes with cursive in front and a cute heart as a period. "It stopped when I entered high school though life took a rough turn for me, I was ashamed of myself I couldn't talk to her like I was still her innocent little boy anymore..." Jimin pouted at the information feeling sorry for the male. He decided to open a letter, Yoongi didn't stop him, so Jimin went on.

Dear Yoongi,

Mommy misses you a whole lot and I can't wait to see you again. How is Aunt Le? Is she feeling any better? I know she is with you around being a big boy taking really good care of her.  Life has been a bit boring and stressful without my little boy but I know leaving you was the best thing to do, you're so generous, so patient and so kind, I will come and see you one day when I get enough money to fly to Korea. Until then, be strong and I don't want to see anymore tears stains on my precious letters. Be safe and continue to grow healthy and strong and take really good care of your aunt.

With much love,

                          Mom.

Jimin closed the letter back up and smiled "she's really sweet, she loves you alot I'm pretty sure you can't do anything to make her stop loving you" he told looking through some more silently reading them.

"I know that now, but you always have that feeling of disappointing your parents, you know?" he sighed Jimin could relate to always having that feeling of disappointing his parents, he used to anyway, now he doesn't care what they think anymore.

Suga back into the box and smiled as he found some baby picutres of him and held them away from the nosey boy.

"You can't laugh!" he warned and Jimin nodded his head.

"I won't make any promises" he snorted before snatching it away from him a smile starting to form at how cute Yoongi was as a baby. He seemed so joyful and full of life his mother was stunning as well. Long raven hair, fair skin like his and beautiful eyes. 

"You were cute!" he squealed gazing at a picture of him wearing a Mickey Mouse headband.

"Hey," he said offended "am I not anymore?" he questioned. Jimin looked at him with a smug face looking him up and down.

"Ermmm could look better"

"Hey!"

"I'm just joking," he laughed pecking his lips "you're perfect".

After going through more photo's that gave Yoongi memories a photo came up that Yoongi took from Jimin to get a closer look.

"Who's that?"Jimin asked starring at the the male who was tossing him up in the air like a airplane.

"That's Minhyun" he answered "he was there for me a whole lot as a child but he died several years ago. Like I told you before, he was my definition of a man, so he was my role model. Still is" he spoke and Jimin leaned his head on the boys shoulder starring at the picture with him seeing how happy the boy was playing with Minhyun who seemed to enjoy his company very much. A father figure to the boy, he wished he had that relationship with his dad but he never had, even his mother was too busy to play with him as a kid so he only had his sister to up look up to as a kid until she left and he was all alone. 

Yoongi pushed that box aside and pulled the smaller one closer, this one Jimin really wanted to see what was in it. He took the lid off of the brown package. He set the lid down and wrapped his hands around a medium sized soft stuffie. He pulled it completely out the box and sat it in his lap.

"Kumamon?" Jimin said looking at the medium sized bear.

Yoongi chuckled "yep, Minhyun brought it for me, it was the last thing he ever gave me until he was put away" he explained holding it close. He forgot how warm and welcoming the stuff bear was it's scent still smelled like his old home in Daegu, so welcoming and loving and warm. 

"I put him away a long time ago, I didn't want to remember my childhood it was too happy and I did not think I deserved such an amazing childhood so I locked it all away, everything, the photos, letters, everything...". Jimin held the older closer to him resting his head on his shoulder rubbing his back reassuringly.

"Now my mom's coming and- and I'm afraid of what she'll think of me" he whispered trying to hide his emotions like usual "her son became a drug dealer, she deserves someone better than I am, a better son who would have an honest lifestyle and not like mine" he babbled on, Jimin could feel the hot tears sliding down the brunettes's cheeks onto his shoulder.

"Don't say that" Jimin said pulling away from the boy and cupping his cheeks "if you're a disgrace of a son, then... Then I am too!".

"But I dragged you into this" he had a point.

"But I am doing it willingly now, we're in this together okay! I'm not going anywhere. Your mom loves you so much she loves you with all her heart she'll never stop loving you. Things get hard in life and you have no choice but to do what you have to do. We all make mistakes and you can turn back from all this-"

"I can't..." he cried "I can't Jimin, I've been in this too long to turn around now"

"It's never too late to turn your life around" Jimin told wiping the older tears. Hating to see someone as strong as him cry.

"But if you can't..." he sighed getting out of this lifestyle wasn't easy at all you can't just drop everything and say 'I'm done'. Everyone you brought with you will be nothing without you if you quit, you can't back out with so many other people count on you to be there. "I'll be here, you said it yourself I am in this too, maybe it doesn't make it better but just know if everyone walks away from you, I'll still be here".

Yoongi nodded his head leaning back into Jimin wrapping his arms around him. 

"Thank you..." he whispered still hugging the younger although being all touchy wasn't his thing, he really needed comfort from someone, Jimin was there and willingly gave it to him. He was truly grateful.

--

"Is the apartment clean enough?'

"Oh, did I wear the right thing?"

"Did I make enough food?" 

Yoongi rolled his eyes at his panicking spouse as he looked around the house and himself running his hand through is hair making sure it looked right. Yoongi took his hands making him loosen up some and smile.

"Babe, I should be the worry wot, just calm down everything is perfect" he said smiling at Jimin.

"Okay, okay I'll calm down, I am just nervous of what your mother would think of me, that's all" he replied back.

"She'll love you-" the door bell rang "that must be her now" he spoke excitedly walking them both to the front door.

Jimin breathed in as Yoongi started to unlock the door, making sure his black button up and jeans were nicely set and put his hands behind his back.

Yoongi finally opened the door and a woman with short neck length raven hair smiled up at him. She wore a simple blouse and pencil skirt. Yoongi wasted no time to run into her arms, embracing the lady. Jimin stood smiling adoring the scene not wanting to interrupt it.

"It's so great to see you Yoongi!" she exclaimed pulling him closer "I missed you so much".

"Same here"

She pulled away slightly and eyes his appearance "you've grown up to be a handsome young adult but your choice of dark clothing never seemed to change" she complimented and slightly complained.

"Ma, don't ruin the moment" Yoongi whined having Jimin to only smile brighter.

"Whatever, dear, now are you going to invite me in or not?" Yoongi mentally faceplamed himself before moving aside to let her enter. She starred around in awe at the homey apartment that Jimin worked so very hard to make look good, not knowing, his presence for Yoongi made the place feel even more homey. 

"Oh and who do we have here?" she asked bringing the eighteen year old out of his thoughts. He bowed some and introduced himself.

"I'm Park Jimin, Yoongi's friend" he told looking up at the smiling woman.

Yoongi pulled his hand into his "ma, Jimin's my boyfriend".

Jimin eyes widen at the title, not that it was knew or anything, but, he introduced him as his boyfriend, to his mother. He looked at the lady and her smile was not replaced with a frown of disapproval or anything.

"Oh, he's such an handsome young man! Yoongi you did well!" she chirped eyeing Jimin with approval and he secretly cheered inside.

Yoongi blushed slightly "ma, stop, my gosh you're so embarrassing".

"Hey, you be nice to your mother" he defended Ms.Kim.

"Thank you honey, to think it has been seven years and nothing ever changed between us, that's a blessing" she sighed with happiness. Jimin felt warm as the two laughed, he loved their relationship, he wished his parents were this accepting as Ms.Kim was.

"I made lunch" Jimin spoke up "if you're hungry..."he insisted and Ms. Kim nodded.

"I'm very hungry" she admitted.

"Well, Yoongi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter