Huit

Partner in Crime[Slow updates/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin starred at himself in the full length mirror for the fourteenth time since last night's events. The hickeys had fully formed and were now a dark red, not big but noticeable. He grabbed his grey turtle neck sweater and pulled it over his head tugging it over his dark jeans and slid on his grey toms. He grabbed his bookbag and walked downstairs after fixing his hair. It was 12 o'clock and Jimin was running late. He walked downstairs, his parents weren't home since they were needed at the office. He walked out of the house and started on his way to the subway. Jimin waited patiently for the train looking at his phone scrolling through his social media until the train came and he jumped on.

"Good evening"Jimin greeted the other passengers before sitting beside a child and her mother.

Suga started to drive back to Jimin's house and they both remained quiet, no one said anything until Suga broke the silence.

"Here's the plan" he began stopping the car at a red light "Chaeyoung is Mayor Son's daughter and she has been dating Taehyun a fellow drug dealer, he isn't really a respectful person and I need to take him down, I need for you to talk to the mayor to convince him to take Chaeyoung back in order for her to help us further".

Jimin didn't answer but he knew what to do, so that should be enough. He was mad at the older and mad at himself. He was mad that the older gave him hickeys and took advantage of him and he was mad at himself for calling him and letting him do what he did.

"Meet me at my apartment at 1:00 no later" Suga instructed pulling up to his house. Jimin wasted no time to exit the car still covering himself. He marched up the stairs and did his nightly routine he always did, but it was different. He took a shower like always but the water hitting the bruises stung, he put on his night clothes, but he was worried about the hickeys along his neck and decided on a loosely fitted shirt that could cover the love bites (if thats whats you want to call them) and then he went to sleep, but instead of just drifting into slumber, he stared at his bedroom walls until he couldn't tell what was reality and dream anymore.

Jimin watched the woman and her child step off the train and seen it was his stop too so he followed behind. Jimin pulled his bookbag up on his shoulder as he walked down the block to Suga's apartment building. After about 4 minutes of walking he arrived at the brunette's door step. He sighed knowing he was a little late before hesitantly knocking on the door.

"You're late" 

"It won't happen again" 

Suga looked the boy up and down and quickly noticed how he was avoiding eye contact.

"Are we leaving now?" Jimin asked his legs were growing tired of standing after all that walking he did.

"No, not yet come inside" Suga said stepping aside to let the blonde in. He closed the door behind Jimin and walked to the kitchen area Jimin didn't have anything to do so he walked also to the kitchen. He took a seat at the table and starred at Suga watching him pour cereal into a bowl along with milk, put a spoon in it and dropped it in front of Jimin at the table. He looked up at Suga who looked down at him.

"Eat" he commanded, Jimin hesitantly picked up his spoon and took some of the Cheerios into his mouth chewing slowly.

"You know the plan right?" Suga asked Jimin replied with a simple nod of his head and that was enough for the brown haired boy.  Jimin started to feel uncomfortable feeling the older's gaze on him it wasn't leaving anytime soon. He shifted uncomfortably in his chair he couldn't eat anymore so he pushed the bowl away. 

"Let me see your neck" Suga didn't wait for permission and just reached out his arm tugging the neck of the shirt down to examine the hickeys. Jimin wanted to slap his hand away but he was cautious of what the young adult would do, so he sat there very still. 

Suga didn't like the atmosphere between them it was very thick and uncomfortable. He started to think of his actions yesterday and if he could have took another approach. Then again he liked it, he could do anything at this point and Jimin wouldn't fight him. Although this wasn't the way he intended to put the boy in his place, the little naughty act was enough for the innocent male to know his place now the rest of their time together should go easily.

Suga backed away from Jimin and fixed the beanie on his head and pulled on his jacket.

"Let's go" Suga commanded so Jimin got up to follow him out of the door and into the Toyota. He closed the car door and putted on his seatbelt, Suga did the same. To make the silence in the car lessen he the radio so music could surround the thick air.

"What time do your classes end?" Suga asked making a turn into another lane. 

"Around 4:00" Jimin replied, he skipped school in order to catch the Mayor before he left.  If you were absent for school at Seoul Arts the school would call and inform the parents just to make sure that they knew.  Suga had a plan, he was able to hack into Jimin's mother's and father's phone just by using their phone numbers and was able to make all of Jimin's school calls come to his phone so they should be safe. 

After a half an hour ride back to uptown Seoul,  Suga parked his car in front of the big building so Jimin hopped off the car. 

"Call me when you're ready" Suga said before driving off to find a parking space. Jimin turned to face the building he took a deep breath and walked into it. It was a large area with historical paintings on the walls and ancient objects like vases and sculptures in the lobby. Jimin's dad used to work with the mayor so he knew his way around very well. He stepped up to the front desk and grabbed the man's attention.

"Oh, Jimin!" the male bowed in a respectful way.

"Good evening" Jimin responded surprised at the gesture, sure he should be use to the the constant bowing and politeness he received but it always seemed to shock him all the time.

"What do you need?" the boy asked placing papers into files.

"I would like to speak to Mayor Son" Jimin answered watching the boy write on a piece of sticky note and place them on top of the files "I mean if he isn't busy, I can come back lat-"

"Mayor Son, Park Jimin from Park Enterprises is here to speak to you, do you have time?" the boy spoke into the speaker waiting for an reply from the elder.

"Jimin? Of course I have time for him, Seungkwan do you have my files prepared?"

"Yes sir!" Seungkwan said proudly.

"Great, mind bringing them with Jimin?" Mayor Son asked.

"I wouldn't mind at all, we'll be there in a moment" Seungkwan motioned for the older boy to follow him to an elevator at the far end of the lobby, they both got in and rode it up to floor 5.

Once the doors of the elevator opened Seungkwan and Jimin got out. Jimin followed behind him until they stopped at two large doors. Seungkwan pulled one of the doors open so the both of them could enter. There Mayor Son was sitting in his chair sorting through important papers and didn't even notice the two boys enter the office.

"Here are your papers sir!" Seungkwan placed the files on top of another stack of file

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter