Quinze

Partner in Crime[Slow updates/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF]

_____

This is one place Yoongi wouldn't think he'll find himself in. Well, actually, he kind of did when he was still selling drugs and stealing off the streets but he thought he wasn't gonna be here for attempted murder. He sat up in his chair waiting for the investigator to come and ask him questions. The room was indeed dim and officers and journalist were outside the room the large glass dividing them and it irked him at the many eyes staring at him through the one way mirror. He glanced at the recorder in front of him and sighed.

"Min Yoongi?" a voice boomed while entering the room catching his attention.

"That's me" he perched up.

The male sat down and placed a packet of cigarettes in the middle of the table and lifted an eyebrow at Yoongi.

"Want one?"

"Hyung, you're just asking for death"  Jimin informed taking the cancer stick from his hand and stepping on it.

"You're so..."

"Annoying? Healthy? y?-"

"Adorable" Yoongi interrupted leaning in to kiss the boy who placed his hand over his mouth.

"I don't second hand smoke either" Jimin deadpanned blocking his lips.

"No, I don't smoke" Yoongi answered simply.

"Uh, okay" the elder spoke pushing the pack back into his pockets. "So you know why you're here today?" he questioned now.

"I do" Yoongi responded tapping his fingers on the table.

"I just have a few questions regarding the issue, if that's alright"

"Yeah, ask away" the ravened haired male insisted.

"Jung Hoseok.. You know him?" first question.

Yoongi looked up in thought gazed at the cameras on the wall "I met him a total of two times".

"Really? What occasions?"

"Jimin's birthday slumber party and his wedding" he answered.

"What words have you guys exchanged to one another during those times?"

"Nothing, really just Hello and Goodbye" Yoongi spoke his tapping fastening.

"Alright..." the elder flipped through some papers before continuing "Do you know any motives he would have to shoot you? And what is your relationship with Park Jimin?".

"I honestly don't know his motives to shoot me when we don't exchange words. My relationship with Jimin is just close friends".

Lies

"You know if Park Jimin dies Jung Hoseok would be charged with second degree murder?" he informed looking up at him through his glasses.

"I'd rather not think about that but if that does happens" his hands balled up "then he'll have to face the consequences".

"Right, and would things be different if you being the original target did get shot?"

"I don't know" he shrugged "I wouldn't be here right now if that's what you mean".

"Okay, that's all for now" he spoke getting up.

"So," Yoongi asked looking up "do I get to leave now?".

"No not yet, we're gonna keep you overnight so we can hear both stories and make an conclusion" he answered and Yoongi his teeth. Not what he wanted to hear.

"How's Jimin" he quickly added "..if... If you know".

The elder clicked his tongue and sighed "he's not in stable condition as of right now, he can't breathe on his own and is going through much pain, doctors might put him under and do emergency surgery if needed".

Yoongi put his head on the table at the news. He wished he was in his place right now but Jimin's heart would be hurting just the same.

"Yah" the man spoke up catching his attention "Min Yoongi right?".

"Yes"

"You're Minhyun's son?"

"Sorry, no" he denied "my father died when I was a baby so I don't know him, sorry. Many people ask that though".

"We've been looking for him for a while. You look kinda like Minhyun" he informed.

"What would you do if you found him?" Yoongi asked curiously.

"Nothing actaully, it'll be nice to bring a conclusion to the rumors around the offices and such"

"Rumors?" Yoongi chuckled, there were actually rumors about him.

"Yeah something about him becoming an officer in New England to bring Justice to those who were wrongfully accused. There's many more too but they're quite ridiculous" he laughed at the theories and Yoongi smiled at that.

"Well, it was nice meeting you Yoongi, try to get some sleep tonight and don't worry too much, that boy is a strong one" he assured patting his back and walking out of the room. Yoongi leaned back in his chair blinking away any tears.


Assassination, that's what Mr. Choi the investigator told Hoseok what Jimin's death would be if he died.

"What if he doesn't die?" Hoseok spoke stiffly sitting, his father on the other side of him.

"Then its up to the Park family if they want to press charges anyway" Mr.Choi answered flipping through papers.

"Hoseok" Sheriff Jung spoke up next to him having the frighten Senior snap his head in his direction. "Why were you jealous of Yoongi?, he said you don't exchange words or even see each other on an daily basis so why?".

"You know why" Hoseok snapped back eyeing his dad.

"Didn't why you shoot Dahyun then if that was the case?" Sheriff Jung leaned in closer.

"Because, she just wasn't my target, he took Jimin away from me and his friends... This guy comes out of nowhere and befriend Jimin and then they are like best friends"

"Sorry kid but that's not a good motive" Mr. Choi said getting up.

"Am I done?" Hoseok asked watching the two adults back away from him.

"Bring Yoongi" Mr.Choi whispered to Sheriff Jung "put them in a room together and bring extra security in case, I want to see how things really are between them". Sheriff Jung nodded his head and went to retrieve the boy from the other room while Mr. Choi went back into the one way mirror area and sat down.

Soon enough Yoongi sat across from Hoseok and two patrol officers were inside the room as well as outside, safety measures. They stayed silent for some minutes this time the tensions between the two was felt inside the room and in the other one as well, everyone felt it, it was uncomfortable.

"...Hoseok" Yoongi finally said breaking the silence "whatever, whatever I did in the past or like- i don't know- i'm sorry" Mr. Choi leaned in, what's this?.

"Whatever you did?" Hoseok scoffed "you know exactly what you did and now you show up again taking my friend in the process".

"It wasn't in my control and you know that!" Yoongi shouted hating the blame being pushed on him "dude, I would never leave you like that without a explanation".

"So give me one now" Hoseok de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter