Quatorze

Partner in Crime[Slow updates/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin sat down still in Mayor Son's presence. He lightly chatted with him saying to stop thanking him for Chaeyoung's rehab. During the talk, a knock was heard behind the big double doors.

"Come in" Mayor Son said standing and fixing himself.

A police officer entered the room with a young man in cuffs. Jimin's eyes locked with the prisoner gave him a huge smile happy to see the blonde. Jimin gave a smile too then focused back to Mayor Son escorting the officer out of the room for private conversation.

"Wait," Jimin spoke up stopping the two adults "may you uncuff him?" he asked hopefully. The officer shrugged his shoulders, seeing the boy could do no harm and released him the boy reacted by rubbing his wrist. After doing so, the Mayor and officer left the room for much negotiation leaving Jimin to do much convincing. Sure, his witty remarks and sentences helped to persuade Seoul's mayor. But even this lower class citizen seemed stubborn and difficult.

"What's up, Prince of Seoul?" the older guy spoke up sitting inside the mayor's chair carelessly like he owned it.

Jimin shrugged, not really shocked at the action expecting it, even.

"Ah, nothing" he told "just wanted to talk to you, got a thing you can't turn down".

The hoodied boy stopped spinning in his chair, facing the blonde and lifted an eyebrow in curiosity. "What's you got?" he asked.

Jimin leaned over the desk not in the mood to sit but rather get this over with. He couldn't keep Suga waiting.

"I was thinking about a heart to heart" Jimin suggested but a confused faced is all he got "you know, man to man, Amigo to Amigo... Prince of Seoul to Prince of Beijing".

He stood quiet.

"That's a funny name you gave me" he chuckled nervously "I'm no Prince".

"Neither am I, but I live like it that's what earned me it, right?" The blonde said.

"I suppose, but, I don't live like Prince"

"You used to"

Silence pierced through the air.

The male sat there eyes widened and mind drifting, wondering. Jimin smirked some to himself at this sudden shock on his face. He knows about this boy, more than the boy himself thinks he does. After much silence and staring the hoodied male broke it.

"What's your deal?"

"Go home, Lu Hyung" he told "the streets aren't for you, do you wanna stay in jail?" he questioned the older boy spitting out possibilities and telling him what he's not capable of. How could he know what he's capable of? He doesn't know Lu, but they are the same. They are really weak when they try to be tough, seem strong. They are just a pair of rich pretty boys urging to be rebellious and like everyone else until they cannot take the real world anymore and go cry to their parents about how fitting in was the worst thing ever. Lu Han could go and complain, Jimin couldn't he's too deep in to go and be baby about a lifestyle he was forced into and accepted.

"I'm fine!" Lu blurted out knowing what the younger boy was thinking "I'm fine, I've been fine!".

"So doing drugs and not having a place to stay? That's your definition of fine?".

"I don't do drugs" he mumbles letting go of the person he was a while ago, tough. Seoul accent down packed and just savage "I sell it.... For cash so I could provide for myself".

"Why'd you leave home? Lu hyung?" Jimin questioned deciding he could not stand for this, so he sat down.

"Responsibilities" Lu mumbles crossing his arms.

"Responsibilities? Really?" Jimin scoffed "everyone has duties that is the dumbest-"

"Arranged marriage, Park" He told his voice a bit more quiet. Jimin silenced himself. What could he say? He was going through one at that moment. He wished he thought of that.

"Park, I don't wanna marry some girl who I haven't said a word to in my life!. She's sweet and all but I'm not ready in general" Lu told and Jimin listened.

"Aish, Lu hyung, how long have you've been away from home?"

Lu shrugged his shoulders "5 months, 6".

The blonde opened his mouth a little in utter shock. How could he be away from that long and no one comes to find him.

"My Dad doesn't care for me, probably told everyone I was dead".

Jimin chuckled "I doubt that, your uncle would clarify that as a lie".

"Uncle Son actually cares for me, don't want me to be like Chaeyoung"

"Live with him!" Jimin cut him almost immediately, Lu's eyes widen.

"What?"

"Stay with Mayor Son! You don't need rehab you need a place to live, listen, Lu I'm doing you an favor. When I saw you out there you wouldn't look me directly in the eye. I want to help you!"

"How do you remember me, I was 10" Lu told mentioning their encounter at the Asian Enterprises Conference.

"We were the only kids there" he smiled "plus, your Korean astonished me" Jimin was an annoying kid, like Lu tell it, kept bothering about how his Korean was so cool and ask how'd he known the language if he was Chinese in which the older boy said he was an alien and knew all the talks of the world. But it turned out he was the nephew of Seoul's Mayor that also explained why Lu couldn't respond to Jimin's satoori when Jimin actually took him being an alien seriously.

"Jimin, I don't know..."

"Accept it, Lu hyung. I'll owe you if you say yes~" he suggested and he raised his voice into that annoying one giving Lu war flashbacks as a child.

"Okay! Okay... As long as I don't have to go back to my parents. And keep you up on that offer!"

Jimin smirked, he was a better con artist than Suga, if he said so himself.

--
Two days. It's been two days of last minute wedding shopping and hours of wedding rehearsal which meant several lip to lip contact with Dahyun which meant absolutely nothing to the silver haired boy. Two days of suit hunting meaning going in or out of the changing booth to find the perfect tux. Two days of constant everything, two days without Yoongi.

Jimin laid in his bed trying to get some sleep before his 'big day'. But every time he felt himself drifting off a sound of a pebble broke his concentration. He quickly sat up and turned his head directly towards the window since that's where he could've sworn the sound was coming from. After some seconds of silence and laid down again.

ping!

He sat up once more starring at the midnight sky. He didn't bother to lay back down, waiting for the fourth ping to interrupt him.

Ping, ping

His eyes watched two small rocks hit his window paine and fall to the ground without sound. He moved across the bed to his window couch and starred out of it to see where the rocks were coming from. Jimin squinted his eyes to see into the dark. He saw a pale arm reach onto the ground to grab more pebbles and black mop covering the figures face. He then reached over to unlock his window and opened it, pushing his head out, he looked down to get a better veiw.

Bop!

"Ouch!" Jimin yelped reaching for his head a pebble hit  "hey!" he scolded glaring at the person who whipped their head up and smiled.

"What's up, Seoul Prince!, missed me?" the person exclaimed happily and apologetically.

"Maybe I would have a lot more if you didn't just hit me" Jimin spoke smiling down some at the older.

"Sorry bout that" He smiled lazily and Jimin laughed.

"What time is it?" Jimin questioned looking at his digital clock "its 1 in the morning, Yoongi Hyung"

"I know" he told "I just wanted to see you before I send you away".

Jimin scoffed at the words coming out his mouth knowing he wasn't gonna let Jimin slip away that easily "sure you did, what do you really want?".

"I'm being honest!" he shouted whispered "but...." he reached into his cardigan and pulled out a roll of money and jimin gasped.

"Hyung, what the hell-"

"Calm down" he chuckled "I got it from working at the club last night"

"How much is that?"

"400 dollars"

Jimin's eyes looked at the boy curiously "what does 400 dollars have to do with me?".

"Because..." he trailed off "I earned it, the right way"

"Mhmmm..."

"And you helped me to change myself..." he spoke some more, Jimin leaned against the window.

"And?"

"And-" he looked up his cheeks flushed "I'm not great with thanking people or expressing myself! Stop trying to make me! Isn't it obvious I want to spend it on you?".

Jimin turned red slightly and giggled "I appreciate your generosity but" he motioned around him "I have everything".

Yoongi thought for a second "do you have Oreos?"

"I-" he paused "don't".

"Do you want to buy some?" Yoongi questioned playing with the band the money was kept in.

"Do I wanna buy 400 dollars worth of Oreos?"

"Sure, Why not" he shrugged and flashed a smiled "I never had the vanilla kind".

"Never?!" Jimin exclaimed in disbelief.

The raven haired boy put his hands up in surrender "yeah, my entire 20 years of living was sad".

"What the -" he cursed under his breath leaving Yoongi confused while he ran to put on his sweater and nike sandals before going back to the window.

"You need to try some! What other flavors have you not have?".

"Um, Strawberry, Mint. Banana... Basically everything but chocolate" he confirmed.

Jimin looked at the ground and back at Yoongi "catch me".

"Huh?"

"I said catch me, I can't leave out the front door my father is still up. Catch me" He repeated opening the window wider.

Yoongi laughed and opened his arms "oh Rapunzel, Rapunzel let your hair down" he chanted. The silver haired boy put both his legs of the window and held onto the little bit of wall from each side of him. He took a deep breath before squeezing his eyes shut and trust fell into Yoongi's arms.

"Hm, that's a pretty accurate representation of our relationship. Me, the young boy who can't do anything wrong and you the guy who lives for trouble" Jimin laughed while Yoongi set him down.

"Relationship goals" Yoongi muttered jokingly. Without warning he squatted down so Jimin could hop on his back. Once settled he started to walk.

"How did you get here any way?" Jimin questioned digging his face into his shoulder taking in his scent. It was sweet but also strong and bitter, he liked it and he found it strange how he smelt like how he acted.

"My car"

"Then are we walking?" Jimin asked watching the exit of the neighborhood become clear.

"Correction it is me who is walking, and cause time would go by too fast. I wanna savour every moment right now, just in case" Yoongi told starring at his feet.

"Aish~" Jimin groaned "don't worry Hyung, we'll have plenty years to spend together, okay?".

"I know, I know... Its just I feel... Things aren't oh so wonderfully easy for me like... Like picking you up! Why can't life be like that?" Yoongi said lifting up Jimin more onto his back in a comfortable position for them. He watched Jimin's feet swing up and down and hum some in thought.

"Life is... Unfair" he agreed "but you have people who make life a little lighter, like my weight, you have them so the unfairness and fairness balances... Does that make sense?" Jimin questioned his breath showing in the cold midnight air.

Yoongi laughed lightly "kinda" he told truthfully. It did, really, how you have people in life that makes it worth while and things. The comparison wasn't that bad either.

"Seriously though, do you really think it'll work? And why are you trying so hard?" Jimin questioned "I'm not anything special... You hated me. Why are you trying so hard?"

"Jimin don't say that" he snapped "you're very special!, and I never hated you... You're worth fighting for Seoul Prince and... I love you, that's why" he spoke up blushing some but luckily Jimin couldn't see it.

"I love you too" Jimin responded back. Those three little words came so easily, he didn't hesitate like he did with Dahyun or with his own family. He thought the feeling was only out of embarrassment but he found out it was truly because he really did love Yoongi. More than anything or anyone. Only two months together and those words flowed out effortlessly in that little time then it ever did his whole life.

Pretty soon a big lit sign shined on both their faces that indicated that they were now at the store. Luckily it was 24 hour so they were able to shop this late at night. Yoongi entered the store and shivers went down his spine. He walked over to the shopping carts and took one out. Jimin hop off his back so he could walk beside the older to avoid any unwanted glances from late night shoppers. Yoongi looked at boy then at the buggy, he woke the poor boy up from his sleep, he can't be walking.

"Get in the cart" he spoke, Jimin snapped his head towards him.

"Huh?"

"Get in the cart, you are tired" Yoongi insisted pushing the cart up to the younger boy. Jimin was somewhat sleepy so he slowly approached the buggy and sat legs criss crossed.

"Okay, to the Cookie isle we go!" started to push the shopping cart around the store looking for the isle. Jimin saw some candy he really liked while passing an display and picked them up quickly placing them in the cart.

"Jiminie pick that up" Yoongi told pointing to some Pepsi bottle so Jimin picked up two.

"Hyung, we passed the Cookie isle" Jimin spoke softly watching the isle pass behind him. Yoongi's eyes were set on something else.

"We can get those later...." he trailed off entering another isle where the chips were.

"Which brand do you want?" Yoongi muttered gazing at the varieties of chips.

Jimin shrugged opening his bag of licorice and placing the long strawberry flavored item in his mouth letting it hang and munched on it slowly.

"Doritos... Chettos... Lays" Jimin mumbled looking at all the flavours, couldn't decide.

" it" Yoongi spoke dumping all kinds into the buggy the items covering some of Jimin's body.

"All the above it is!" Jimin giggled biting more into the candy. The raven haired male chuckled and decided that was best. Just like promised, Yoongi returned to the Cookies isle and started to pick up random flavors of Oreos.

"Oh, get birthday cake!" Jimin chirped pointing at the packet "and cookie dough..." his face soured some "ew pumkin piece- get that too". Soon afterwards they had a total of thirteen different Oreos.

"Have you ever heard of fried chicken Oreos?" Jimin questioned nibbling his candy while feeding Yoongi hot wing flavored Pringles while they continued to walk the store. Despite the awkward stares they got from some workers and shoppers, they were h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter