Quatre

Partner in Crime[Slow updates/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin decided to get a drive to school that morning to avoid being beside Jungkook. He felt really gulity for what he had done and he couldn't muster the courage to stand or talk to Jungkook as if nothing happened. Although no one questioned his actions he knew that they were curious but they kept quiet and Jimin was glad they did. He entered the school and held his head down not wanting to say anything like he always had when he came to school. People starred at him and it shocked them he wasn't saying anything but they carried on with what they were doing and thought maybe he was not in a good mood, but when is Park Jimin not in a good mood? Jimin finally made it to his locker and put in his combination.  

"Yo Jimin" a voice called beside him and he sighed and turned to face the voice.

"Hey, Taehyung" he greeted taking out his notebooks and putting them into his bag before closing his locker and walk.

"How come you didn't walk with Jungkook and I?" Taehyung questioned making the raven haired boy stop in his tracks.

"I... I had to do something so I couldn't" he lied and turned to face the boy.

Taehyung nodded his head slighty and swung his bag on his back. His face lighted up when a familliar person came into the hall "Hey Jungkook!" he exclaimed happily and Jungkook ran to them.

Jimin panic at his presence "I have to go" he told ignoring Jungkook's wave and hurrried down the hall and Taehyung and Jungkook exchanged looks of confusion.

Jimin entered his school library during lunch hour and settled himself inside a computer seat. It was quiet and no one was here except for the librarian and a few other students who were studying. Once he logged into the computer he opened up a new tab and hovered his fingers over the keyboard. He wanted to know more about his partner in crime, although he didn't really pay much attention to his actions or his personal background, but after what happened the other day, he was curious about him. He started to into the search engine the word 'Suga' since that was the only thing he had to go by at that time. He scrolled down the webpage his eyes starring intensely at the screen and was about to give up until he accidentally clicked a heading titled  "Minhyun Min". He was about to go back until the photo he saw caught his eye. It was a picture of a middle aged man in what looked to be like a mugshot, he scrolled down the page and started to read the passage.

MinHyun Min had been caught after commiting what South Korea likes to call ' Country's longest going crime spree'. He was charged with drug trafficking, stealing, drinking under influence and attempted murder.

Jimin's mouth gapped at what he read, he heard about this guy a long time ago but he never seen him as anything interesting but just another criminal off the streets.

MinHyun had only stated during his interview with FBI that he 'Did it all for his son' who we suspect aged twenty today, MinHyun refused to give us any idenity of his son at all and wanted his son to remain anonymous. MinHyun had died four years ago from an illness and only served seven years of his life sentence. 

Jimin read this quietly to himself, could Suga be MinHyun's son? maybe he just popped up and had nothing to do with Suga, things like that happen all the time. But why when he typed this in it was the 13 thing to pop up? Isn't his son suppose to be anonymous? who write this article?-

"Hey Jiminie!" Hoseok cheerfully said putting his hands on the youngers shoulder making Jimin jump at his touch and quickly opened another browser.

"Hey Hoseok... you scared me" he told and smiled at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter