Un~

Partner in Crime[Slow updates/EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A black haired boy walked down the sidewalk with his two best friends who were on their way to school. The boys went to the Seoul Arts Highschool. Children that attended that school were usually children of big-time businessman and woman that lived around the city. Taehyung, who has light brown hair, was the child of Mr.Kim, the owner of the top computer business. Jungkook, the guy with dark brown hair, was the son of the fashion icon, Hani Jeon and she was the owner of the trendiest brand in the century and she also sponsored the school's uniforms. Lastly, Jimin with the raven black hair, his father and mother ran Seoul's top business and was higher than all the kids' parents that attended Seoul Arts. So I guess you could say going to this school was indeed a big deal.

"So did they tell you what they needed you for?" Taehyung asked referring to Jimin's parents. Jimin shook his head in reply to the young boy.

"Do you think it is something really important?" Jungkook asked his hyung. Jimin turned to face the freshman. "It has to be if they want me home before my last period, they wouldn't interfere with my education if it wasn't," Jimin informed while they turned left and began walking up the school's steps and enter.

"Well, text me when you get the information." Jungkook spoke gaining a smile from Jimin before waving and heading down a flight of stairs to get to the freshmen corridor.

The two males continued to walk down the corridor until they reach a hall with a row of gray lockers then stopping in front of the metal doors and enter their combinations in order to take textbooks and other things out which they needed for their class. "Hey, what if it's your birthday?" Taehyung blurted out, still on the topic of what Jimin's parents could want.

The raven boy shrugged his shoulders while grabbing his Biology book and shutting the locker. "Maybe, but that isn't until two weeks, and it'll be strange that they want to do something for my birthday all of a sudden. I'm always at your house or Jungkook's when it comes," Jimin protested, reminiscing on how he would go to his friend's house on his special day and eat junk food, watch movies or play video games all night.

Taehyung closed his locker and followed Jimin down the hallway. "You are turning eighteen so maybe they want to celebrate it," he brought up a suggestion.

Jimin scoffed at the sentence. "I'd rather listen to Seokjin talk about Mario all day than go to a fancy dinner surrounded by people whom I rarely talk to or don't even know and showered with dress suits and bringing up the future of owning my parent's company, no thanks." Taehyung nodded in agreement seeing that Jimin never really liked living up to his title and wanted to live like a normal kid would and not having to be reminded of being the successor of his parents every second. Sure, the boys had everything that most teens their age envy them for, but only if they knew about all the stress that weighed on their shoulders since birth and would really love to tell those kids to enjoy being 'normal'. Growing up Jimin would always get picked on for trying to be a regular city kid and that he didn't belong in the bunch because he was a silver spoon and should stop trying. Usually when kids like him were told that, they would grow up to be prideful and use their wealth against those who mocked them but Jimin was different.  He gave back to his community and although he never experience being down in life, he would still give to those in need and it will make him feel like he's bringing them up.

"I'll see you at lunch then, Jimin." Taehyung mentioned looking at his classroom and turned to Jimin, waving at him while walking to his class. Jimin took that as a sign to also report to his class before he was late.                                          

Class ended earlier than expected but none of the students complained as they rushed out of their classrooms and headed to the lunch room. Jungkook and Taehyung sat at their usual lunch table with their lunch and waited for the rest of their friends to come along. One by one the group came together greeting one another and sitting down as always, Jimin arriving last.

"Sorry guys, I had to take a test," Jimin told sitting beside a tall blonde-haired boy and bowing his head in an apologetic way.

"No worries... we have gotten use to it," an older male joked gaining laughter from the whole table. Jimin just smirked in reply.

Jungkook picked up his apple and turned to Taehyung. "I'll trade my apple for your tangerine," he negotiated with the junior who thought the trade was suitable and gave him his tangerine for the apple and happily took a bite out of it.

"If you guys want something totally different than what you have, then why don't you bring it?" the blonde one named Seokjin questioned while stuffing his face with pasta. Taehyung looked up never really giving what they did any thought. "I guess it's just custom, bringing something you don't like and giving it to each other," Jungkook smiled in approval.

"By doing this we can learn about each other."

"Exactly."

"See?"

Seokjin rolled his eyes at the scholars before looking at Jimin who was talking to him. "Hyung, are you and Namjoon hyung still planning on attending the same university?" he brought up, hoping to start a conversation. Seokjin sighed at the question and put his hands up as to say 'I don't know.'

"My parents want me to stay and take over the company after I finish school," Namjoon responded. Namjoon's parents and everyone knew that Namjoon knew a lot beyond his age and self-educated himself out of school, knowing more than other students. Many question why he is still in his senior year when he was given the choice many times to skip a grade but he refused, wanting to be with Seokjin seeing they were best friends since they were four when their parents joined forces. Although Namjoon may be really smart that he could solve anything that involved Mathematics and Science, he wanted something different in his life which was to be a musician. His parents were not supportive of that dream and would do anything to keep it from coming true, which included keeping him away from Seokjin, who was going to university to be an actor but his parents didn't mind since their company was an entertainment company and thought that Seokjin being an actor would bring more people to their company.

"Awe that must ," Taehyung pouted staring at the two and couldn't think of being apart from Jungkook for a couple of years.

Seokjin smiled at the younger one. "It's fine. Namjoon and I haven't given up yet and we still have several months until graduation to persuade them," he reminded trying to look on the bright side of things.

"Hey!" a voice spoke making the friends turn around and Jimin's eyes widen and his heart raced. "Hoseok?" Jimin muttered under his breath trying not to look at the senior who was smiling and waving at everyone around the table before sitting beside the flustered Jimin.

"Hoseok! What brings you to our table?" Jungkook questioned dropping a tangerine slice into his mouth.

Hoseok's smile gotten wider hearing the younger say that, "I'm here to talk to Jimin-ah~" he breathed out and the group of boys had smiles plastered on their faces and turned to stare at Jimin immediately.

Jimin lifted his head knowing he couldn't avoid anyone's gaze any longer.

"Yeah, what is it?" the raven-haired boy asked, trying his best to not make his nervous state show.

Hoseok looked at his hands in a shy kind of a way and shrugged his shoulder while saying: "I was wondering if you'd wanna go out to the movies with me this weekend." 

Jimin's heart started to beat faster and he felt butterflies in his stomach at the gesture the older one gave him. "Yeah, sure," he responded not wanting Hoseok to think that his request was denied.

Hoseok looked up with a satisfied grin on his face and Jimin's cheeks started to feel hot so he quickly covered them with his sleeves hoping it was covered. Jimin had been crushing on Hoseok for some time and it was the same for the senior. Although it was not hard for anyone to tell the two really liked each other since Jimin was in seventh grade and was figuring out his uality. Hoseok was a sweet, fun and caring guy and Jimin seemed to match his nature making them the perfect pair. Jimin was surprised that the taller male asked him on a date after flirting with him for so long and he could not wait for the day they would spend together to come any sooner.

A ring was heard in the lunch room indicating that lunch was over and Jimin was finally going to find out what his parents wanted to discuss with him. He threw away his trash and told his friends goodbye before exiting the area and heading towards the school doors going outside. Before doing all that, he had informed his teacher of course. A familiar black Lexus was parked in front of the schoolyard and a male with grey hair nodded at Jimin to get inside of the car and he did. Sitting at the back of the car, he put on his seatbelt and the driver pulled away from the school.

"Wow. This must be serious if I cannot walk home on my own," Jimin chuckled to himself and the driver looked up at him from the rearview mirror.

"Master Jimin, we are not going back to the house, but to the place where Master Park wishes for me to bring you," the driver told.

Jimin clicked his tongue at the formal greeting. "Mr. Lee please call me Jimin. I feel old when you call me Master." Mr. Lee could only nod his head in understanding but they both knew he would slip again and Jimin would correct him.

It took a good 20 minutes for the car to pull up at its destination and Jimin was growing bored of sitting so long and having nothing to do. "We arrived" Mr. Lee inform the male who just woken up from a slumber he fell into not too long ago. He stepped out the car when Mr. Lee opened the door. His eyes taking in the image of him which was a large flat house, although it didn't astonish him being raised in one himself it gave him a feeling of this 'discussion' being very important. Mr. Lee leads him to the front door of the house after climbing up a few steps. Jimin followed closely but still, far behind in pace.

"Just ring the bell and a servant will come assist you" Mr. Lee instructed.

"What? I mean- can't you stay?" Jimin asked digging his hands further into his pocket.

"I can't. Master Jimin this is something that doesn't need my service, but I can ring the bell and the rest is up to you" Mr. Lee said and Jimin nodded his head not really wanting to take his hands out of his pockets. Mr. Lee did just what he told and left Jimin alone after giving him a pat on the back that Jimin thought he could really use. Soon, after the bell was rung the doorknob started to turn making the raven-haired boy startled. The door was now completely opened and a short woman in her early thirties with a white apron around her neck and tied around her waist appeared. Jimin immediately bowed and it shocked the woman.

"Hello dear, you must be the Park's son, Jimin please come in" she told moving as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter