Revolution pt. 1

At Least I'll Always Have You

Yo Seob- Guys… Na Hyun… Wait for me, I’m coming back.

-The Pilot starts the plane’s engine and prepares to head for the safe zone-

-Meanwhile, the robots of Prof. Lee have come to take Prof. Woo away. Some time later, Doo Joon and the others arrived at the safe zone. As soon as they arrived, their families came to meet with them. After letting them rest and giving them food and water, the army leader called them in to talk with them. They were briefed about the situation of Prof. Woo being taken by the enemy, and the big plan to win the battle against Prof. Lee…-

Army Leader- Alright; I shall brief you all now.

Prof. Woo has gone to work for the army as a way to look for its weaknesses. We have until tomorrow to train you and all the citizens to defend yourselves. But of course, you’re training will be more intense and you will have to work as a team. Also, I will later show you the devices that Prof. Woo has prepared just for you. You must use it wisely because these are the only ones there are; if you break yours then you’ll have to be skilful enough to find ways of defending yourself on your own. Each of you will be supplied with advanced weaponry. Not the plain hand grenades, pocket knives or guns. Although those are useful as well, this plan does not call for strength or force, but for finesse. Rather than attacking, we will protect our homeland and everyone in it by defending; using tact and discretion—this is a mind over matter operation. Aside from the weaponry and training, on the day of the operation you each will have your own ear piece through which you can communicate with the Professor and with each other; because you will be infiltrating the enemy’s whereabouts. Meanwhile, the people will try to hold back the army robots as much as they can while you guys are inside. This may be last thing you do for your country; I already asked permission from your families. They allowed you guys; but what I want to know is if you guys are willing. So, are you?

-Without hesitation, the boys shouted in unison that they were more than ready to save the lives of everyone they loved-

Army Leader- Brilliant. I’ll be honest, I don’t know why Prof. Woo chose you kids as the main soldiers for this operation when there are so many others that are more skilled and experienced than you. But, he has a bigger brain then I do, so obviously I just had to puy my trust on him. So now, I hope that you will give your all in this mission; I will not tolerate immaturity or whining from the likes of you. Remember that you are all still children; so behave and obediently follow orders.

-At this statement, the boys couldn’t help but feel annoyance. But anyway, they’ll just have to show this guy just how trustworthy they can be.-

Army Leader- Oh… and one more thing…

Your friend Yo Seob will also be part of the plan. Please inform him about everything as soon as he gets here

 

-The boys were so shocked… Yo Seob?? But they thought he was in another country…(?)-

-later, the plane with Yo Seob in it landed at the safe zone and everyone on the plane was reunited with their relatives.-

 

YOSEOB!!

-The boys buried Yo Seob in their group hug-

Yo Seob- I can’t… breathe…

Doo Joon- Just what exactly are you doing here, kiddo?

Gi Kwang- Yeah! I thought you said you were in another country.

Yo Seob- Well, I was going to but I couldn’t just leave you guys in danger (^_^) I mean seriously, what would you guys do without me?

Hyun Seung- (playfully hits Yo Seob on the head) yeah right.

Yo Seob- (!) Hyung, your right arm… are you ok?

Hyun Seung- (-_-) Dude, does this look ok to you? Jun Hyung freakin’ slashed my arm with his blade.

Yo Seob- So that’s what was happening during my phone call with Gi Kwang…

Gi Kwang- No kidding; in fact Jun Hyung shot Dong Woon’s leg moments before that.

Yo Seob- How are you feeling buddy?

Dong Woon- A little better now (^_^) It’s great to see you hyung.

Yo Seob- Yeah… if I’m not mistaken you’ve already been briefed about the plan to save South Korea, right? Could you guys fill me in on the details?

Doo Joon- No problem.

-The boys told Yo Seob everything about the plan, and even told him what had happened earlier this morning when Jun Hyung suddenly came to take Na Hyun away.-

-Meanwhile, at Mr. Lee’s whereabouts…-

Mr. Lee- Well, well. Congratulations to you, Mr. Woo for coming to the side against your country (claps his hands).

Mr. Woo- Where is my daughter?

Mr. Lee- Over there with her robot friend.

-Slowly coming out of the shadows was Jun Hyung holding Na Hyun-

Mr. Woo- (runs towards Na Hyun) Na Hyun!

Na Hyun- (struggles to free herself from Jun Hyung’s grip) Appa!

-Just as Prof. Woo ran towards his daughter, Jun Hyung turned his left arm into a gun and pointed it at the professor.-

Mr. Lee- Did you really think I would let you and your daughter reunite so easily? (evil laughter) For a smart professor like you, that was quite absurd. I guess I have to thank you for programming this robot with memories of you and your daughter, otherwise I never would have found an opportunity to have you at my disposal. I’ll tell you what…

Follow all my orders, and your daughter comes to no harm. As simple as that.

You know, you have such amazing skills in machinery that even I don’t possess. I could not recreate the totality of the perfect army robot; so I want YOU to do it. Although I have made hundreds of copies of the army robot, they all fall short when it came to the weaponry and skilled programming of your original. (chuckles) I was actually surprised that you kept this tin can looking like a real boy; are you some kind of fairy? Trying to bring Pinnochio to life? Well, that is none of my concern anyway. I want you to work on every one of the robot army copies—I want them all to be as indestructible as your robot. Also, now that I have you, when you’re finished programming each one of the robots and adding whatever weaponry they lack, I want you to delete your robots memories of you and your daughter, plus his emotional program; an army robot has no use for such things. I would’ve done it myself, but because you set a password I have to make you do it. Finally, I will have robots watching your every move and there are cameras all around the area so don’t even think about making any sly moves to sabotage my plans. You sir, are heavily guarded. And anytime I’m not pleased with your work, your daughter will simply suffer for you (^_^).

Don’t Disapoint me.