God is Good

At Least I'll Always Have You

 

Doo Joon- Alrighty then! The event is on Saturday from 9:00 to 4:00. Let’s do well guys! =) If all goes smoothly, then we can chill at the amusement park too ^^ I’ll treat you guys =)

Guys- WE ARE AT YOUR COMMAND, MAGNIFICENT DOO JOON HYUNG! =) MAY YOU BE BLESSED A HUNDREDFOLD!

-The next day-

-After school-

Na Hyun- (deep sigh) (T_T) GAH! So many quizzes all for tomorrow! We should study hard tonight!

Dong Woon- (T.T) Yeah… maybe that faculty meeting yesterday had something to do with this…

Na Hyun- Come to think of it, our exams aren’t far away; maybe that’s why our teachers are trying to prepare us for it ^^

Dong Woon- We can do it Na Hyun! =) Let’s pray before studying later and give it our all! ^^

Na Hyun- Yeah! ^^ (haha… It’s good to see Dong Woon so positive… I really need someone like him around at this moment in time…)

Dong Woon- Oh yeah; why were you waiting beside someone else’s seat during recess? And then when it was time to go home and I called you, you said good bye at first; remember? Then when I asked “Goodbye?” that was the only time you remembered I’m staying at your house. It looked as if you were waiting for someone again.

Na Hyun- haha^^ Really? I didn’t notice that. Maybe stress has caused me to space out most of the time^^

-As Dong Woon and Na Hyun walk home, Dong Woon notices the somewhat downcast face of Na Hyun… a face full of sadness and longing… Although her voice didn’t sound sad when they were talking, Dong Woon could only surmise that Na Hyun wasn’t feeling well-

-Reaches home-

-Later on, Na Hyun and Dong Woon dressed in their pajamas lie down on the living room floor surrounded by text books and notebooks-

Na Hyun- Are we ready for this all night war Dong Woon?

Dong Woon- Yes Maam!

Na Hyun- Pajama armor?

Dong Woon- Check! =)

Na Hyun- How about our supplies?

Dong Woon- All text books and notebooks have been fully loaded maam!

Na Hyun- Our first aid kit?

Dong Woon- A truck load of chocolate milk and Kimchi soup has just arrived!

Na Hyun- Alright then! Shall we talk to the commander now and head out to war?

Dong Woon- Let’s do it.

-Na Hyun and Dong Woon say a prayer as they prepare to study-

Na Hyun- Dear Lord, thankyou for the day we had; every morning is truly a blessing. We’re sorry for the wrong things we’ve done today; please forgive us. We’ve got a ton of things to study for tonight, but it’ll be okay; we ask for your guidance Lord, give us a good memory for tomorrow’s quizzes. Thank you once again for everything Lord. We’re heading out to war now^^ Help us to fight until the end! In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Dong Woon- Amen.

Na Hyun- CHARGE!! ^^

Dong Woon- CHARGE!! ^^

-Na Hyun was about to read a text book-

Dong Woon- Oh! Na Hyun! Wait don’t start yet… I need to ask you something.

Na Hyun- yeah? =)

Dong Woon- I’m a little worried about you again… (looks at the ground) you looked sad while we were walking home… Is something bothering you?Although (-_-) I guess that’s a pretty stupid question to ask concerning everything’s that’s been happening… I’m really sorry that I can’t do much… I hate to see you so sad; at least share what you’re feeling with me so I can say the right words to comfort you (looks at Na Hyun with concern)… I want to make you feel better.

Na Hyun- Aww Dong Woon; that’s really sweet of you. Thanks for worrying about me, but I’m alright now… (Looks at Dong Woon and tries to smile) I just… I just miss appa (father)… I miss him terribly… I hope he’s alright at the army base… I also miss Jun Hyung… but now he’s in who-knows-where… I hope we can find him soon…

Dong Woon- (Looks really sad at Na Hyun) Na Hyun… Come here

-Hugs Na Hyun-

Na Hyun- (starts to cry)… And I also… I also miss Yo Seob… I guess it’s because he was my boyfriend before… so I naturally end up looking for him; forgetting that we already broke up…

Dong Woon- So that’s why… that’s why you were waiting by that seat during recess, and why you seemed to be waiting again during dismissal… that was Yo Seob’s seat… and when you guys were dating, he always walked you home…

Na Hyun- (crying) yeah… I was waiting during recess… as minutes passed I suddenly remembered “Ah! … after we broke up, he transferred schools. What am I doing waiting for him? ”… then again during dismissal, I was waiting for him to take me home… then you told me “Time to go home Na Hyun” I answered “Goodbye ^^” Then you looked confused and said “Goodbye?” Then I remembered “Ah! … We broke up already, why am I waiting for him?” I’m sorry I said goodbye Dong Woon… I’m really sorry… I forgot… (sniff) …then when we got home I felt like shouting “Appa (father)! Jun Hyung! I’m home~ I brought Dong Woon with me!” But seeing you enter the kitchen to cook, I remembered again “Aigu (geez)… what am I doing? No one’s home… both of them are gone…” (sniff)… I miss them all so much Dong Woon… I want to see them so badly…

-Dong Woon couldn’t find words to say… how agonizing it must be to feel alone… and to miss loved ones so badly that you forget they’re not around anymore… then, you wake up to reality and all you can say is “What am I doing? … they’re gone… ” or “Oh yeah… we broke up already…” It has never happened to him, but somehow Dong Woon could feel the pain Na Hyun’s going through… with every tear from her eyes and her fragile voice… sobbing, there didn’t seem to be a word Dong Wood could offer… pretty soon, he was crying too…-

 

Dong Woon- (hugs Na Hyun tighter) I’m sorry… I’m sorry that I can’t do anything but to hold you tight at a time like this… Please forgive me… (wipes Na Hyun’s tears from her eyes and hands her some tissue)

Na Hyun- (sniff) It’s not your fault Dong Woon… I’m very glad you’re here; my feelings were all bottled up, but thanks to you I was able to let it all out…

Dong Woon- Let’s not study anymore; you should rest. You need it.

Na Hyun- (Wipes tears) Nope; I can do it. I want to do this.

Dong Woon- Are you sure? You don’t have to; I’m sure your father would understand.

Na Hyun- No (smiles at Dong Woon); I won’t let depression take over. God is by my side; and He gave me a wonderful friend named Dong Woon because He knew I would be in a situation like this. Thank you Dong Woon, for everything^^ You are truly a gift from God; all of you- you, Gi Kwang, Hyun Seung and Doo Joon. You people help me to put my faith in God by trying your best to take care of me. Because of that (stands up and streches) I believe that things will be alright ^^ We have an awesome God! Amen?

Dong Woon- (Stands up) Amen!^^

Na Hyun- God is good!^^

Dong Woon- All the time!^^

Na Hyun- And all the time?^^

Dong Woon- God is good!^^

Na Hyun- IT’S TIME FOR WAR! NA HYUN AND DONG WOON FIGHTING! =)

Dong Woon- FIGHTING! =)

-Battle start: 7:00 PM-

-Battle end: 12:00 PM-

-First aid left: 0 chocolate milk and 0 Kimchi soup-

Dong Woon- PHEW… Finally done =) We did it Na Hyun! We conquered the war!^^ We…

Na Hyun- Zzzzz…

Dong Woon- (whispers) Oh… (she went to sleep right after the last sentence^^ Haha… expected of her I guess, I mean she is the daughter of Professor Woo- She’s quite smart and I bet she doesn’t need to review too much to understand the meaning of the lesson. But this occasion must’ve been tough on her, since she has to study although knowing that 3 important people in her life are missing… Thankyou Lord for helping us conquer the war^^ I’m also thankful that she’s sleeping well now; after all, she was crying so much awhile ago. Thankyou for helping us study despite the hardships; pls. continue to guide us. And could you believe we finished all the chocolate milk and Kimchi soup? It seems as though we drank and ate 1 glass and 1 bowl per text book and notebook^^ Haha… Thank you so much Lord. May tomorrow be another good day.In Jesus name, Amen.

-Dong Woon gets 2 pillows and 2 blankets from Na Hyun’s room. He carries Na Hyun and places her on the couch, putting 1 of the pillows under her head and covering her with 1 of the blankets.-

Dong Woon- (whispers in Na Hyun’s ear) (This message is from Woony ^o^ Hey Na Hyun, have you reached the land of dreams yet? This is your Dong Woony Oppa =) I forgot to tell you about a baking competition where the ultimate prize is 2 gallons of CHOCOLATE MILK~)

-suddenly Na Hyun wakes up-

Na Hyun- 2 GALLONS OF CHOCOLATE MILK!? SERIOUSLY? (>o<)

Dong Woon- ?? Wait a minute, were you really sleeping?

Na Hyun- Yeah; I was at a cconcert at that time and then you suddenly appeared in the dream talking about some baking contest. When I heard about the 2 GALLONS OF CHOCOLATE MILK, I got so excited I suppose I woke up ^^

Dong Woon- (T_T) What’s this; how weird you are.

Na Hyun- Hahaha^^ So is it true, the competition?

Dong Woon- Yeah ^^ It’s this Saturday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PMat the bakery downtown. You should enter to get your mind off things ^^ I heard that on top of the chocolate milk, there’s also other prizes.

Na Hyun- It sounds good! =) Let’s both enter! It’ll be fun ^^

Dong Woon- ! (Oops, didn’t expect this…) I can’t do that because… I already have plans on Saturday. I’ll be meeting up with the guys… to go to… the dentist… (-_-)

Na Hyun- ??The dentist?Really?

Dong Woon- Yeah… to have… Oral Prophylaxis. (?? Is this even a word? I remember it being written after some of my dental check-ups… I think…)

Na Hyun- Oh… =( ok… but I really wanted to enter it with you.

Dong Woon- It’s alright^^ just have fun for me and win for me =) I’ll at least bring you there of course^^

Na Hyun- Ok Woony ^^ haha, I thought you were already gone when I called you Dong Woony ^^ I didn’t think you heard it, but I’m glad you like the nickname.

Dong Woon- Oh! Actually, I didn’t know you called me Dong Woony… (BLUSH) It’s just that… you called Yo Seob hyung “Seobie” and when Gi Kwang hyung took care of you, I heard from him that you called him “AJ”… I wanted a nickname too, so I made one for myself (BLUSH)… I didn’t know you called me that (>_<) So embarrassing…

Na Hyun- You’re embarrassed? (>o<)MY FUDGE! THAT’S TOO CUTE, MY WOONY! ^^ Actually, I only came up with that nickname today after hearing about your “pride thing” ^^ Great minds think alike I guess =) Ok, go to sleep now Woony Oppa~

Dong Woon- (BLUSH) You’re actually using it…

Na Hyun- >.< My, my cutie pie! (pinches Dong Woon’s cheek). Good night! ^^ Let’s do our best in tomorrow’s test! God is good? ^^

Dong Woon- All the time! ^^ (Yes; she agreed to go to the contest. Thanks Lord! ^^ You are indeed good!)