The War part 2

At Least I'll Always Have You

They didn’t know what to do, but Dong Woon would die if they didn’t give up Na Hyun… suddenly, they saw that Dong Woon was holding his hand grenade… he was…

 

PLANNING TO BLOW UP THE HOUSE WITH BOTH HIM AND JUN HYUNG IN IT.

 

Jun Hyung tightens his grasp on Dong Woon…

 

Jun Hyung- Well? Don’t you guys want to rescue your friend?

Dong Woon was waiting for them to leave… still holding the hand grenade—ready to sacrifice himself for his friends. They all knew very well that a mere grenade wouldn’t be able to stop Jun Hyung, after all he withstood the bullets Doo Joon and Hyun Seung shot at him. Dong Woon wanted to buy them time to escape. But the guys just couldn’t allow that; they wanted to escape together. At that moment, Doo Joon was able to think of a plan. He whispered something to Gi Kwang, Hyun Seung and Na Hyun.

 

Doo Joon- We’ve decided; let’s make the trade.

 

Hyun Seung brought Na Hyun to Jun Hyung. As soon as they were in front of him, they stepped aside and the running Gi Kwang and Doo Joon punched Jun Hyung with all their might. You know those desperate times when all your strength suddenly comes out? This was one of those times. Gi Kwang and Doo Joon’s punch sent Jun Hyung flying towards the wall. Hyun Seung and Na Hyun grabbed Dong Woon and the 5 of them ran out of the house. It was then that Doo Joon told Dong Woon to throw his hand grenade, causing the house to explode with Jun Hyung inside of it.

The explosion was enough to send even the kids flying to the ground. But they got up and started running again in order to reach the first small house on their way to the safe zone. Gi Kwang offered to carry Dong Woon on his back, since he was the strongest one among them. Because Dong Woon was being carried, it was Hyun Seung who held hands with Na Hyun as they kept running. Doo Joon continued to be in the lead, choosing the safest roads to take…

 

Gi Kwang- We did it guys! =) How are you doing up there Dong Woon?

Dong Woon- Gwenchana (I’m fine), a little weak on the leg but fine. Thanks for saving me guys. Though, it feels a little awkward being carried by Gi Kwang hyung since I’m taller than him =)

Hyun Seung, Na Hyun- *laughs* >_<

Gi Kwang- (-_-) Even with an injury you still act like a brat. Don’t ever think of trying to sacrifice yourself for us, you hear? We’ll find a way out together.

Dong Woon- You call me a brat but you actually care a lot about me, don’t you hyung? =) Thanks, sarangheyo~ (I love you)

Doo Joon- Well, this is all fine and dandy but (-_-) guys, have you forgotten that we’re still running for our lives? So let’s focus on our escape please~ But it’s true Dong Woon, don’t ever think like that again, ok?

-While running, Doo Joon saw this as another chance to call Yo Seob-

-But again Yo Seob didn’t answer-

-2 missed calls-

 

Doo Joon- (Geez, what is that guy doing!? … I hope he’s alright (-_-)… while we’re here running for our lives)

 

-Just when everyone thought that they could make it, their thoughts betrayed them-

 

Na Hyun- Yo Seob still won’t answer, Doo Joon Oppa?

Doo Joon- Yeah (-_-); he must be one busy guy not to answer.

 

Hyun Seung- Yes! The house, I can see it!

Dong Woon- Um… hyung… I feel a little dizzy…

Gi Kwang- Of course you do! (-_-) you were shot on the leg remember? You’re losing blood.

Na Hyun- Don’t worry Woony Oppa, we’re almost there.

Doo Joon- (I’ll call one more time…)

 

-Suddenly, Jun Hyung appeared and grabbed Na Hyun by the arm-

Hyun Seung- Na Hyun!

Doo Joon- What the!?

Hyun Seung took out his pocket knife and tried to stab Jun Hyung’s hand, but the knife wouldn’t go through—Jun Hyung was made out of really strong material. Jun Hyung pushed Hyun Seung aside and was about to leave with Na Hyun. Doo Joon gave Gi Kwang his phone in case Yo Seob would answer, and told him to bring Dong Woon to the house while he went to help Hyun Seung out. Gi Kwang continued the call.

Meanwhile, Yo Seob told God and himself that he would answer his phone if Gi Kwang called at least 3 more times. The passengers in the plane were now being told to get settled because the plane would leave soon. Yo Seob noticed that he got 2 missed calls from Doo Joon. If Doo Joon were to call one more time, he would answer. And to his surprise, his phone started ringning again…

At that time, Na Hyun was about to use her pocket knife to scratch Jun Hyung’s face, but when he looked at her, she couldn’t do it—it’s been so long since she wanted to see him, but now why did it come to this? What was he after? She felt like crying; she missed him so much but now that they’ve met, he’s being so scary.

Hyun Seung got up again and ran towards Jun Hyung. He leaped into the air and tried to kick Jun Hyung but Jun Hyung caught his foot. Jun Hyung was about to break his leg bone until Doo Joon used his pocket knife to scratch Jun Hyung’s neck from behind. Jun Hyung then let go of Hyun Seung’s leg and grabbed Doo Joon instead. He threw Doo Joon so hard, Doo Joon reached the house where Gi Kwang and Dong Woon were. Jun Hyung was about to leave with Na Hyun when Hyun Seung grabbed onto him…

 

-at the entrance of the house-

Dong Woon- Hyung, are you alright?

Doo Joon- (exhales) Yeah… you guys should go inside now. (runs back to help Hyun Seung)

Gi Kwang- Let’s go inside Dong Woon.

-Gi Kwang brought Dong Woon inside and some soldiers gave him medical attention, while he and others went back outside to try and help-

Yo Seob- (answers phone) Yeoboseyo? (Hello?) Doo Joon hyung?

Gi Kwang- Whoah! You finally answered the phone! What bad timing you have! (-_-)

Yo Seob- Gi Kwang!?

Gi Kwang- Yeah! Just who’s voice do you think this is? Your mother’s? (-_-) Yo Seob, listen up! Where…

 

Suddenly, Gi Kwang dropped his phone…