Eight

House of Cards (DISCONTINUED)

Jungkook POV

 I woke up slowly, a throbbing pain spreading across my entire body.

 "Ah, .." I mumbled, staring at the celing, at the galaxy styled pop art on the walls, the white carpet, just analyzing my surroundings. What a tacky room, I thought. "Must be Min-Jee's room." I said, attempting to sit up. I felt the big weight, known none other as Park Jimin, clutching my left arm. I smiled, but then I realized that I had no idea what happened last night, especially after the drinking game. I quickly checked underneath the covers, thankfully my pants were still on, but my shirt had ridden up a bit. I sighed in relief. I poked Jimin's cheek lightly. "Hyung, wake up." I whispered, attempting to gently wake him up. He simply groaned, and one of his eyes drifted open.

 "Kookie-ah, not now. Jiminie needs sleep." I eventually gave up attempting to wake him up.

 "At least let go of my arm hyung." Almost immediatly after my request, Jimin released my arm, and I looked over my arm. The arm Jimin had held onto had a few indents in them, and I knew it would feel like in a few minutes. I glanced around the room once more, and then I began searching for my missing shoe. Eventually I found it underneath the bed, and after a few minutes questioning how it even got there, I put both my shoes on. "Hyung let's blow this joint, let's go to the park or something." I whined, pulling at Jimin's shirt.

 "Ugh, fine. You're too much, you know that Jungkookie?" He finally replied, sitting up. I helped hoim find his shoes, they were in the closet, we both got a good laugh out of it. Then we left the house full of hungover teenagers.

Jimin POV

I checked my phone, flipping though pictures on my phone, Jungkook looking over my shoulder, both of us laughing about how drunk we were.

 "Tae-Tae texted me. He and Hobi-hyung left earlier this morning for coffee or something. You know what that means." I said, wiggling my eyebrows. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

 "Yeah, they got it on. Hopefully it wasn't on their Snow story." Jungkook chuckled, sipping on his latte.

 "Speaking of which, I should update my story, fans and , they lose their minds if I don't upload for a day. 'Jimin-oppa, are you still alive?' It's stupid. Do you have any concealer? I can't look hungover." I asked, feeling round my pockets.

 "Uhm no, but I can go buy you one right now. I'll be right back!" Jungkook called, already halfway across the street. I shook my head, smiling. I checked my inbox on Snow, and I saw a new video message from unknown. What the hell..? I selected it, and it showed a dark room with a small light showing, maybe a flashlight. It shone on a bed, and it showed me and Jungkook locked into an embrace, my mouth pressed to his cheek. I gently toughed my lips with one hand and clenched my other hand tightly shut. The caption said, Oppa, be at the back of the B building tommorow. Bring a ;) I physically gagged, what in the hell? I could tell from the background giggling that it was Myung. I didn't want to give my first kiss, let alone my ity to that . I knew that if I didn't show, this video would be sent everywhere. MY face wasn't clearly shown, but Jungkook's face was clear as day. I rubbed my head, what the hell was I gonna do?

 

 "Hyung! Is this the right shade?" Jungkook yelled, running back toward me. I quickly exited out of the message.

 "Yeah, this will do. Thank you Jungkookie. You're a lifesaver." I sincerly said as I applied it. I could have sworn Jungkook blushed out of the corner of my eyes. I then held the phone up to my face, and looked though the different filters. "Kookie, be in this with me. You're makeup isn't smudged at all." I offered.

 "Uhm, okay..Hold on." He reached into his pocket and put on the black panda face mask I bought for him. I began recording.

 "Hi everyone! I have a special guest today!" I panned the camera over, and Jungkook struck up the peace sign. Laughing, I ruffled his hair, and he laughed too, squirming away a bit. I put my cheek against his. "This cutie is talented, you all will be seeing more of him. Bye!" We both waved to the camera, and I uploaded the video to my story. "Listen Jungkookie, I've gotta go. Call Sekojin-hyung to come and get you. I will see you later." I said, a bit in a rush as I stood up.

 "Uhm okay. I'll see you later." Jungkook replied awkwardly. I hurried off. As I hopped on the bus, I pulled out my phone. I texted Yoongi, telling him how I'll be home at in a few hours. I whispered underneath my breath, caught in a lie..

 

A/N: Yas, I'm mixing wings in here as well. BTW, stream them on Spotify. We need to give our boys their win. Peace, next chapter will be longer maybe.