Four

House of Cards (DISCONTINUED)

Jungkook POV

 My eyes slowly drifted open. I glanced around the room I was in. I saw Yoongi face down on the carpet, a soft snoring sound coming from him. I heard the shower running, and I guessed that it was Jin, because I didn't see him in the room. Taehyung and Hoseok were on one end of the couch, Tae practically clinging onto him in his sleep. I was about to sit up, but I felt a slight weight on my chest. I glanced down, and I saw an arm over me. Jimin was sleeping right next to me, his warm breath on my neck. 'He's going to get a cramp when he wakes up.' I thought silently. I had to get up, so I gently poked his cheek.

 "Jimin..I need to get up.." I whispered into his ear. He slightly stirred.

 "Mmm..five more minutes eomma.." Jimin mumbled, moving his arm off my chest and snuggling into my side. I hitched my breath and looked at him. Unlike his everyday and stage look, he wasn't wearing any makeup. I guess that sometime last night while I slept he showered. His face looked bright and clear, and very peaceful while he slept. I gently brushed a bit of his fringe out of his face as I sat up. I got up, and carefully stepped over the sleeping lump that was Yoongi. I walked into the kitchen to see a guy, sitting at the table and flipping through a small notebook. He glanced up from the notebook and smiled at me.

 "Good morning. You're Jungkook, right?" he asked. From how his face looked, I knew for a fact that he was out of college. He looked handsome, but the rugged kind of handsome. Not like Jin's neat tidy look, or Jimin's soft cute appearance.

 "Um..yeah." I said, looking down.

 "Jin has told me about you. I'm Namjoon. I work as an underground rapper with Yoongi." Namjoon placed down his book. I cleared my throat.

 "Nice to meet you." I said, looking up at him. I heard the kitchen door open.

 "Namjoonie!" I heard Jin say, and he walked past me. Namjoon stood up and hugged Jin.

 "Nice to see you too, hyung." Namjoon said, giving Jin a kiss on the cheek. I glanced back down to the ground and blushed.

 "Jungkook-ah, you should grab a shower. And if you can try to get everyone up, I'm going to make breakfast." Jin said, looking at me. I nodded and quickly walked from the room. 

2 hours later..

 I stood near the water fountain, watching Jimin refill his water bottle.

 "That was a good workout Jungkook-ah. You're really getting better." Jimin said, using the towel around his shoulders to wipe sweat from his forehead. I nodded and smiled. Jimin paused and laughed.

 "W-what?" I asked him, my smile getting a bit wider from his laugh.

 "Your smile! It's adorable!" Jimin says, ruffling my hair. I felt myself blush, and I looked down.

 "T-thanks.." I said, brushing a bit of hair out of my face.

 "Jungkook, let's go get lunch. I'm hungry." Jimin said, and took my hand, leading me out of the gym. 'Ah! Why does this man do these things to me?' I thought, my face bright red. As we walked, I spotted in the corner of my eye Myung, talking to someone. I suddenly realized who she was talking to. Kim Ji-Young. My ex. They both looked at me, and I quickly tore my eyes away, looking ahead, at the back view of Jimin. He was wearing a black and red sleeveless shirt, so I could see his shoulders. Not as broad as Jin's but they looked strong. I smiled.

 "Geez, slow down hyung." I said. Jimin laughed again.

 "What now?" I asked. He looked back at me.

 "You called me hyung."

Later that afternoon..

 I quickly put my notes in my bag. I needed to hurry if I wanted to catch the bus. As I walked, someone got in front of me and stopped me.

 "Jeon Jungkook!" I stopped and looked up from the ground.

 "Ji-young.." I said softly.

 "How could you do this to me Jungkook? I took you in and loved you, and you ing sleep with some lazy old guy? And openly go out with Park Jimin?" She said, her voice thick with anger.

 "Ji-young, you don't understand. I'm not with Jimin." I tried, but she just scoffed.

 "You're going to wish that you had never been born Jeon Jungkook." She spat, and walked away. I continued walking, but I couldn't help but think. I've been with this girl for almost four years, ever since I ran away. I've opened up to her so much, told her my secrets, my weaknesses, my fears. She stayed with me, even when I told her that I didn't want to have . She knew so much about me, and I had no clue how she was going to use it against me. I swallowed and reached the bus stop just in time. I took out some money, paid the driver, and sat down. I just have to hope for the best. 

 

(A/N: Just a short chapter, cause I might not update for a day or so. Hope you guys look forward to it!