Thirteen

House of Cards (DISCONTINUED)

Jimin POV

 I gently ran my thumb across Jungkook's knuckes. His head was leaned against my shoulder, steady and tired sighs escaped his mouth every few seconds. Jung-hyun slightly adjusted his mirror to look at Jungkook's face.

 "Did he always get this sleepy after eating?" I asked, making eye contact with Jung-hyun.

 "Yeah, he's gonna sleep like a rock for the next few hours." Jung-hyun smiled affectionately at Jungkook, and then turned his eyes back to the road. I chuckled quietly, tracing random shapes onto Jungkook's thigh.

 "Jungkookie, we're almost back.." I whispered softly. Jungkook slightly stirred.

 "Okay hyung.." He mumbled, sitting up a bit. Jung-hyun pulled up outside the apartment building. I opened the door and helped Jungkook get out. "Hyung, I'll be okay. I'll call in the morning, promise." Jung-hyun nodded at Jungkook, and after the door was closed he drove off. 

 After getting Jungkook inside, I switched on the TV so we could watch dramas together.

 "These past few weeks have been a ride haven't they?" Jungkook said, nuzzling his nose into my neck. I smiled.

 "Yeah, they have.." Ever since Jungkook had been released from the hospital, BigHit has been trying to keep most of the details under wraps. The formal announcement said that two of their trainees were involved with an accident, but were doing much better and should be back on their feet soon enough. Of course my relationship with Jungkook was very private, and we only have outdoor dates when it's night or when others are around. Most of our time spent alone together was on the couch or the bed. I was broken out of my thoughts when Jungkook began nibbling on my neck.

 "Hyung, let's turn the TV up." He whispered, his words tickling the insides nof my ear. I reached for the remote, and bumped up the volume from 25 to 34. Jungkook lightly nibbled on my ear lobe. "Jungkook-ah.." I muttered, letting out a sigh of contentment. Jungkook traced his fingers down my neck, and pulled at the buttons of my shirt. He then placed a cheeky kiss on my collarbone. I in sharply.

 "A soft spot? How interesting.." Jungkook smirked, and gently on the same spot.

 "J-Jungkook.." I gasped, this feeling completely new to me. "Jiminie, are you getting a hard on?" Jungkook teased, giving my neck a little . "J-Jungkook, don't give me a hickey. Bang PD-nim won't appreciate-" My phone suddenly began buzzing. Jungkook reluctantly pulled away. "Hello?" I said, shivering slightly.

"Jimin, it's me. I just wanted to call you before what happens next, okay?"

Yoongi POV

2 hours Prior..

 I twirled my pen between two of my fingers, and I scribbled down another line of words. 15 songs produced in these past few months alone, and many people have called it phemonenal. I see it as a way to put my experiences into perspective. I'm not great at expressing myself and all that mushy crap, but give me a pen and I can pour my heart and soul into every line. And all of that still isn't enough to them. My parents. My loving, perfect in every way parents. I remember when I was 5 years old, and my mother used to let me look at our family piano. I loved the feeling of the smooth dark oak underneath my small fingers. When I was 10, we moved to a new house, and then piano came with. It stayed in a empty room, collecting dust, because my mom decided it was time for her to return to her work. I snuck into that room every night, running my fingers over the pale ivory keys, and I longed to press them, but I was afraid of waking my father and being yelled at. Eventually, the thought of my first friend escaped my mind, and it was replaced with rebellion. I revolted against my parents any way I could. I got multiple ear piercings, dyed my hair every color you could think of, and began underground rapping. It made my father angry, and my mother cry sometimes. Our Yoongi is corrupted, they would say, but did they never think of why I had been doing all of that. The final straw was when I was eighteen, I had just told them that I was auditioning for BigHit, my father exploded as usual. 

 I couldn't take it, so I took one of my fathers cigarettes. I had hardly gotten outside and taken the first drag when my father came bursting out. He screamed at me, and smacked me to the floor. My shoulder smashed against the curb, and it shattered. My father was scrambling out apologies, and I didn't want to hear. They took me to the hospital, and flat out lied to the doctor, saying I got high and fell down the stairs. I was angry beyond words, but I held my tounge. I was planning something in my head. That night, I shoved that old piano out of the full sized window of that dusty back room. I quickly made my way downstairs to take the second part of my plan into motion. Once I got the the front yard, I saw my father leaning out of his window to see what was going on. I looked at him, and let out the most strained laugh. I poured gasoline onto the remnants of the piano with my one good arm, and threw my lighter on top of that whole mess. I could only laugh horridly as I saw my father cover his mouth and my mother run outside crying. I got what I wanted. But I still hurt.

 That was six years ago. My relationship with my parents has only gotten worse. Everytime I write a new song, I hope it pulled at some sting in their hearts, that it would make them understand. It never did. With each paper I attached to the fridge with a magnet made my father's frown deepen, my mother's wrinkles more prominent. They made it clear that I was killing them. It only made me more desperate for their approval. I didn't even know why. Namjoon offered me a place to stay with him and Seokjin, Hoseok offered me a place to stay. Hell, even Jimin offered for me to spend the night. I somehow couldn't move on without their approval, without their "love". I sighed, and gathered up my things. I made the slow walk from the library to the bus stop. My parents had made it clear that they didn't like anyone I hung around. They even took away my dorm key, so now every night I have to return to them. I looked quietly over the meaningful lyrics. If my parents even slightly understood, they would know that these lyrics were about a son coming out to his parents. I am beyond nervous, I haven't told anyone that I am panual. I am silently praying that this will go well. The bus pulled up outside my house, and I got out. I trudged tiredly to the front door, and pulled it open.

 "Min Yoongi! Where on earth have you been? Do you have any idea what time it is?" My father yelled. Home sweet home..

 "I've been at the library, and it's 1 AM, too late for you to be screaming at me." I said calmly, walking into the kitchen and setting down my textbooks. I unwrapped a lollipop and stuck it in my mouth. I let the flavor roll on my tounge. Strawberry. 

 "You finish all of your homework?" My father asked, sitting at the table. I nodded, and popped the lolly out of my mouth. My mother walked into the room. I bowed.

 "Evening eomma." I said. She smiled tiredly.

 "Good evening my son." I saw my dad flipping through my assignments.

 "Yoongi, your grades have been improving. I knew having you move back in with us would help." I nodded, clenching my hand into a fist at my side. I leaned against the fridge. I put the lyrics at the bottom of the pile, and I was waiting for him to get to it. My mom walked past me and began making tea.

 "I have a late night meeting tonight. Last minute." My mom said, adjusting her pearl necklace. "I'll have to talk to my boss about this." She said, rubbing her face. My dad nodded, and finally got to the bottom of the pile. He quietly read it. I analyzed his face, and put my lolly back in my mouth.

 "Yoongi, did you write this?" My mind got hopeful.

 "Yes." I stated, keeping my eyes on his facial expression. He made eye contact with me, and then he tore the paper in half.

 "You're a ing disgrace." I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces right there.

 "I-" I began. He quickly got up, and slapped me. I rammed my shoulder into the fridge, making most of the papers come loose.

 "I've had it up to here with your Yoongi. You need to stop this. You can't build a life out of this. It's pathetic." I touched my cheek. I glanced at my reflection in the mirror on the fridge, and my cheek had a prominent red mark on it. I tried to think of something to say, a way to mock him, but no words could form in my throat. It all got tight, and the tighter the knot got pulled, the harder it was for me to speak.

 "..you.." I choked out in english. He looked even more angry and was about to strike me again. I quickly rammed into him, pushing him back onto the table. My mother gasped.

 "B-both of you can kiss my . Y-you ing p-pieces of !" I screamed, and I ran from the room. I hurried up to my room, and reached under my bed. I pulled out a black shoebox. This was the only thing I needed. I hurried down the stairs and out the door. "Yoongi!" I could hear my parents calling after me, but I didn't stop. I had never run so fast in my life before. I eventually got to a park, and I sat down on a bench. I pulled out my cellphone. I thought of who to call, and I decided to call Jimin. I held the phone to my ear, and I held in sobs.

 "Hello?" When I heard Jimin's voice my own voice almost broke.

 "Jimin, it's me. I just wanted to call you before what happens next, okay?"

 "What are you talking about? Where are you? Are you okay?" Jimin could tell that I was close to crying.

 "Jimin, I'm not okay. I'm not staying here a minute longer. I just needed to hear our voive before I left. You'll find answers at the park where I took you to feed birds six months ago. Goodbye." I choked out, and I hung up.