Eleven

House of Cards (DISCONTINUED)

Jimin POV

I slowly began to awaken, and I noticed a slightly muffled sobbing sound. I glanced around the room and I saw Jungkook, siiting on the floor, with his phone pressed up to his ear.

 "Ji-Young, is that really true?" Oh ..

 "Yes I promise Jungkookie. Jimin has been in love with you for a long time. He forced me to break up with you so he could make a move on you." Large tears threatened to fall from his beautiful eyes.

 "I can't belive you, Ji-Young. He couldn't do that."

 "I'm sorry Jungkook, that's just the truth. You need to get him out of your life. I can help you."

 "I'm sorry, Jungkookie.." I whispered. Jungkook turned quickly to me, his face full of hurt and anger. I quickly got up and dashed into the bathroom, slamming the door behind me.

 "JIMIN! Get out here!" Jungkook yelled, banging on the latched door. I sat with my back to the door, and recoiled each time he hit the door. Eventually he stopped, and I heard him lean up against the other side of the door. "Jimin, is what Ji-Young said true?" He hated me so much, he already dropped hyung.

 "..No." I said, tears now slipping out of my own eyes.

 "Then why the hell have you been avoiding me really? Am I not good enough for you Jimin? Am I just some ing broken toy you picked up off the ground?" My breath hitched with every spiteful word.

 "No. You are not that to me." I whispered, praying that this could be a bad dream.

 "THEN ING WHAT IS IT THEN JIMIN? HUH? WHAT IS IT?" Jungkook screamed, and I hung my head in shame. "Please..I need to know.." He said softly, his voice thick.

 "Jungkook, I'm sorry I lied to you, but I couldn't let Myung rip you to ing shreds." Jungkook stopped.

 "What do you mean?"

 "I mean that on that night, I didn't tell you about my sister dying, that happened years ago. I told you that I was gay, and I kissed your jawbone and cheek. We fell asleep next to each other, and Myung took a video of us. She threathened to post it if I didn't comply with whatever she wanted. Every Monday, Thursday, and Saturady I had to her like some sort of hobo behind the B building just so she wouldn't make you ing kill yourself." Jungkook fell silent. "I'm so so sorry for lying to you Jungkook, but I couldn't let her do that. Never again." I heard Jungkook get up.

 "I'm leaving Jimin. I-I'm going to Yoongi-hyung's dorm, and d-don't you ing follow me, okay?" I couoldn't even answer before I heard him run out of the room, and then out the door. 

Jungkook POV

 Running away again? What a ing shocker. I knew that I shouldn't have left like that, leaving Jimin hurt and broken, but at the time, all I wanted was to get away from him. I should've stayed put. I should've- I stopped suddenly because I heard the loud honking of a car. I turned my head to look, and a black van was coming straight at me. I realized that I was in the middle of the road, but as I began to move, the car struck me. I lay on the broken windshield, gasping out in pain, but the tears that came from my eyes were for a different reason. I rolled over onto my back, and quickly getting out of the car was a tall crisp man.

 "Oh my god. I am so sorry." The man frantically said, and I lolled my head to the side to look at him. My breath hitched, and the tears rolled down my cheeks.

 "H-Hyu..ng?" I stuttered, weakly reaching out to the man.

 "Wha..J-Jungkook?" is all I heard before I let my hand fall and myself slip into the realms on unconsiousness. 

 

??? POV

 

 "After that incident, I was pulled away from my father, and that was the last time I saw him in person after Jungkook ran away" I began, explaining my relations to Jungkook. "I was rushed to a hospital, treated for at least two months before I was allowed to leave. My father had been put in jail, but he called me often, and I don't hold any anger toward him, because I am grateful that he saved me." The doctor nodded thoughtfully. "About six months after I was released, I told my girlfriend and father that I was going to look for Jungkook. Every night, I would go to shelters for runaways to see if I could find him, and I spent my days asking store owners if they had seen him. Many would say no, but a few said that they had. I knew that I was closer to finding him every day. Jungkook was a smart kid, he constantly switched shelters, consistiently ones that provided unprofessional classes, but eventually, he was enrolled into a regular school. He lived with this girl and her family, and they seemed to be dating. I knew it wasn't a good time to immediately go in to get him, so I observed him. After he finished highschool, I followed him from Busan back to Seoul when he got a scholarship for college. For a year, I saw him in college, getting beat up by some , having an abusive boss, and no friends. I thought it was about a good time to swoop in and get him, but then he met this orange haired boy. I felt curious, so I decided to watch. This boy helped Jungkook, hung out with him, held him as he cried on the street. I didn't want to take that away from him." The doctor shifted.

 "Well, and orange haired boy just came in to try and see Jungkook, would that be him?" I looked over the doctor's shoulder into the waiting room I shook my head.

 "That is his former co worker, Kim Taehyung. The friend I'm talking about is named Park Jimin." The doctor wrote down the name.

 "Well, thank you for your time, Jeon Jung-Hyun. I'll make sure to vall you when Jungkook wakes up. I nodded.

"Thank you doctor."

 

(A/N: this plot twist will make more sense in future chapters. Meanwhile, you can wonder where the hell Jimin is.)