Thirty-Four

House of Cards (DISCONTINUED)

Jimin's POV

 "Diapers?" Jungkook asked, looking at his checklist.

 "Check." I replied, packing the bag of diapers into a large Gucci duffel bag, which was a gift from Taehyung. No big suprise there.

 "Baby clothes?" 

 "Check." I said. "That's everything. We're all set." I exclaimed. Jungkook sighed tiredly. 

 "Jimin, I don't know if I'm ready to be a father. I mean, I'm 21 next month, and the baby is due in two months. It's not that I don't want to be one, it just seems too soon. And Jiyoung. I don't want her to be harassed by netizens. What should I do?" He said, sitting on the bed beside me. I put my arm around his shoulder and he rest his head on mine. 

 "Baby, I know you are worried. The baby will be protected and so will Jiyoung." I replied, leaning my head against his.

 "But what if I'm forced to marry her? I don't want to marry her." I began to ponder different ideas.

 "Maybe a close friend could foster the baby for a while. The public doesn't have to know that you had a child." Jungkook shrugged.

 "I guess. We'll see. I love you mochi." He said softly. I smiled sweetly at him and pressed a soft kiss onto his forehead.

 "I love you too baby."

Yoongi POV

 "Hey Jiyeon-noona...Sorry about attacking you." I muttered. She grinned at me.

 "Hey don't worry about it, this is nothing. I'm sorry about making you feel upset. You really are a sweetheart, Yoongi." She said. ruffling my hair. "Want to go out to eat?" She asked. 

 "Sure, let me get ready." I stood up and put on my trench coat, face mask, and bucket hat. She smiled sweetly at me. 

 "Cute." She said, booping my nose. I scrunched up my nose and pulled my mask up over it. She pulled on her jacket and mask. "Let's go, Yoong." She said, taking my hand and pulling me out of my studio.

 "You know, you don't have to keep holding my hand." I told Jiyeon as we walked down the street. She shrugged.

 "Why not? I like it, so I will keep doing it." I felt my face heat up under my mask. 

 "Isn't my hand getting sweaty?" I asked her nervously. She laughed.

 "No, besides it wouldn't matter, you're wearing gloves silly." Oh , how could I forget? It's like my brain turns off when I'm around her.

 "Hey, let me call a cab." I said, letting go of her hand abruptly. After a few minutes I successfully hailed a cab. We didn't talk in the cab, which was good because it gave me time to think. What the hell is going on? I have a crush on my sunbae? Well, she isn't an idol anymore technically but still. And the other members consider her a sister, how did I miss out on that? I know I spent a lot of my trainee days, well, training. Maybe I should haved gotten to know Glam more, maybe I could have even worked with them. And why is she so interested in me? I'm nothing special. 

 "Agust, we're here." She said. I snapped back into reality. I paid the cab driver and got out. After we got seated in the restaurant, I pulled out my phone.

 "Noona, let's take a selca." I stated. Her eyes smiled, and as she pulled down her mask I could see smile as well. I turned around and held up my phone, snapping the selca. I sat back normally in my chair and looked at the photo. Jiyeon had regained all the weight she has lost since she had led Glam. She was practically glowing, her makeup free face looking absoloutely breath taking. Without a second thought I posted the photo onto the group's Twitter account. I had decided in this moment that Jiyeon was the only thing I wanted in this world. I was on cloud nine. Perhaps that was my first mistake.