Third Installment

Look Closely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#7

Yoongi watched with wonder how the boy devoured the three bowls of ramyun in just a single sitting and was still reaching over the table top to pull at the bowls of leftover rice. And he wasn't one to judge someone's eating habits, but somehow it slipped his mouth, "you're gonna be royally bloated when you wake up tomorrow Park Jimin."

The smile that graced Jimin's lips made Yoongi's blood boil. And Jimin's heart soared at elder's words. He's not calling me newbie now! And he's talking to me! Jimin's inner fanboying came to a halt when Yoongi rolled his eyes with disgust and said to him rather rudely, "you'll grow fat and then you'll pull the team back further because you're not attractive or talented enough to get fans."

Before Jimin could respond back, a smack on the back of his head made Yoongi's forehead collide harshly with the table in front of him. "Don't you with the kid Min Yoongi" chided Seokjin as he looked at Jimin lovingly and ruffled his hair speaking to him. "Don't you listen to that sour mouth Jimin-ah. You're cute and dance like the Devil and you've got an Angel's voice. And that 'is' attractive."

Jimin replied back with a grin and a cute nod, that made Yoongi want to barf. He then turned towards Yoongi, who was glaring at Seokjin's turned back and said to him with his sunshine smile, "firstly, I won't get fat becuase I practice almost to the point of madness. And honestly, I don't mind getting fat Hyung. I'd look amazing eitherways. And three, my cuteness can cover up for the lack of talent." And he winked towards Yoongi saying, "I was born to eat Hyung."

Yoongi scoffed at the boy and muttered only so that Jimin could could hear, "cute my ."

Jimin smiled in reply, shoving more rice into his mouth, almost jeeringly. The butterflies in Yoongi's tummy still have no answer as to why they were fluttering.

#8

Jimin had been at it since 8 in the morning and right now the time the clock in the practice room read 12:30 AM. His day had started out with a quick run, a good breakfast and then three hours of vocal lessons. Then two hours of Japanese language lessons, followed by an hour long lunch break. Five hours of production lessons, concept discussions and showcase breifin. Two more hours of a mini photoshoot for concept portfolios and three more hours of practice of their newest song's choreography. Jimin's legs felt like jelly and the three hamburgers he devoured during lunch seemed to want to make a comeback after a particularly vomit enducing head spin.

And that's how Yoongi found him. Hunched over toilet bowl, spilling his guts out. When Jimin first heard the bathroom door creak open, he cringed internally at the knowlegde that someone would see him like this. Shrinking further into himself at the knowledge that that certain someone would be Yoongi because no one else would be at the offcie at midnight save for him.

As if to make matters worse Jimin was wearing a wife beater double his size with little left to imagination as his tummy poked through the "not-sleeves". Jimin frowned angrily at the silly smirk that Yoongi sent his way when he said, "no wonder your cheeks look like they're filled with acorn all the time." He pointed at Jimin's tiny tummy and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter