Special Installment (Birthday Surprises and Couple Things)

Look Closely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Special Installment for Joonie Oppa's Birthday!!!

"Hyung! Hurry up the camera's on now!" Hoseok yelled across the room with his cellphone in his hand, the red recording button flicking on and off.


"Coming coming!" Came Seokjin's voice as he dragged Namjoon into the center of the living room, blind-folded. His snickering sounding like a demon's laughter to Namjoon's ears.


"I swear if this is something crazy like that photo hyung uploaded I swear-" Namjoon was cut off by Taehyung's hand on his mouth as he directed the elder in.


"Relax hyung" Taehyung drawled, snickering at the end. "It's not half as emb-" He stopped and contemplated before speaking again, "well, Birthdays are for embarrassment so yeah."

"Don't worry, hyung" Jungkook snickered from his right. "You're gonna wish you were never born."


"Not exactly the emotion I was going for on my Birthday brat!"


"Okay. Okay." came Jimin's voice that Namjoon really could tell was shaking from excitement. "Hyung blow the candles now."


"I will when I SEE THEM!"


"You don't need to see the candles Hyuuuung." Jimin whined and Namjoon could almost see the heart eyes Yoongi must be sending his way. "Just blow."


"Yeah like you do with Seokjin hyung!" Taehyung screamed in his ears.


The smack the resounded the apartment was loud and clear and sounded like a "Chaaak", which clearly means it was Yoongi's doing. "I'm not eating that cake" said the pale Daegulite and he moved away from the center of the circle to stand beside Jimin, who was holding the cake.


After five hundred and forty seven minutes of pure silence, wherein everyone regretted the words the came out of Taehyung's lips, Taehyung included, Seokjin finally cleared his throat to get everyone back on track again.


"Okay. So hurry up, put out the candles, Joon-ah."


He did, and the tell-tale chorus of the birthday song was sung. "Can I take this thing off now?" Namjoon asked gesturing at the blind fold.


"Yes." Jungkook responded. "Here let me help you."


The sight that received him when he is blind-fold free brought tears to his eyes and made his fingers curl at the cheesiness.


"Happy Birthday" they screamed. Everyone wearing a onesie based on one of their favorite characters. And Namjoon could see his own gift wrapped haphazardly in a bag the Hoseok held. It was a Ryan onesie.


Clearly, the only thing Namjoon needed at the time.


But of course s had to one up themselves.


*****


Yoongi, wearing the kumamon onesie, drew out a painfully long breath as he began his speech, "Joon-ah! Happy birthday. You know you're a great leader and a loving donsaeng. And I'm always thankful for that. May we celebrate hundred of such birthdays together. Happy Birthday!" Red-faced and sweating in embarrassment, Yoongi was just about to move away when Jimin gave him the 'Not-Yet-Finish-It-NOW!' eyes and Yoongi huffed a sigh before completing the speech, "I love you!"


The speed at which he ran to his bedroom was astounding to say the least.


"Joonie-ah!" Hoseok began with a big smile. "We're friends but somehow I always see you as an elder brother. I'm proud to be working with you and wish to keep going for years on ahead! What more is there to say, except happy birthday! I love you, chingu-ya!"


Taehyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter