Special Installment (Best Friends Version)

Look Closely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A little something in celebration for Yoongi's Mixtape being released and killing everything that ever existed.

 

"Holy ! Min Yoongi hath done it!" Seokjin cackled like a witch as he clapped his hands like a drugged seal.  Yoongi rolled his eyes wearily and edged away from the elder boy. Seokjin was clearly not in his senses and he did not want to get infected by the 'Crazy Ajumma Laugh' diesease. 

"Urgh!" Yoongi growled rubbing his forehead tiredly. "I shouldn't have told you. I knew you'd go on the crazy Ajumma laugh mode again."

Seokjin scoffed and slicked his forehead sassily as he responded back with a gasp and the classic hands over his chest. "If I hadn't gone and slept in Namjoon's room that night, you wouldn't have been able to make that 'Let Me Hug You Then' move."

"Please. You weren't being forced or anything." With mirth and teasing shining in his eyes he smirk as he continued, "you seemed rather too willing to do it actually." He guffawed at the elder's stammering face and turned sober once again as he stated, "and are we seriously going to keep calling it the 'Let Me Hug You Then' move?"

"Yes. Because that's what it was."

"Argh!"

****

"So... You're saying that..." Taehyung scartched his head unwittingly and looking like a cute, baby monkey stated, "I don't exactly get it Jimin-ah."

Jimin rolled around their shared bed like a five year old whining for ice cream before calming down. He sat up, the duvet pooling around him like a cacoon and with a pout explained his valiant story of doom once again, "Tae tae. I keep feeling weird in my stomach for this one certain person almost the same way I feel for this other certain person."

"But, who's the 'one certain person' and who's the 'other certain person'? And what kind of 'weird'?" Taehyung asked him in frustation.

Jimin wailed in pain and with equal frustation responded, "I can't tell you who the 'one certain person' is because that certain person might end up getting hurt. I can't tell you who the 'other certain person' is because then I'll end up getting hurt. And the 'werid' is kind of like a..." Jimin stopped talking to thik about exactly what kind of feeling he was feeling and responded with a snap of his fingers, "like a constipated feeling."

Taehyung rubbed at his imaginary beard and replied, "but what I don't get is, you said that the constipated feeling is 'almost' the same right?" Jimin nodded eagerly. "That probably means that the two 'certain persons' make you feel things that are similar but not the same." Jimin squinted his eyes at his friend angrily and Taehyung quickly hastened to fix his mistake and continued, "what I mean is. The feeling is similar but not the same. It's like..." with he pause and more rubbing of his beard he continued, "like the feeling you have when you see your crush and the feeling you have when you see thee one you love."

"Oh." was the only reponse Jimin replied with. And he couldn't but marvel at the analogy. If only you knew how right you are you punk!

"So" Taehyung broke his inner monologue with a cheeky grin. He pushed his body on Jimin's and asked, "which one of us, or two of us, is it?" 

"I'll tell you later." Jimin replied, and Taehyung could sense the vulnerability in Jimin's voice. He hugged his friend and didn't ask again. Jimin would tell when he was ready to speak.

****

"Okay... Then make it a date that doesn't seem like a date but is a date nonetheless." Seokjin mused from behind the laptop. 

"Just watch your stupid anime or whatzzit will you?" Yoongi huffed as he sat down on his bed, drying his hair. "I don't need your advices and Love Guru sessions to help me."

Seokjin threw a pillow at his face, earning a birdie sent his way. "I'm trying to help you! You Mean Yoongi, you!" When Yoongi rolled his eyes Seokjin closed his laptop, sat up and regarded the younger boy in all seriouness and said, "seriously Yoongi-ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter