Ninth Installment

Look Closely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#19

It didn't make sense at first. And Jimin literally pinched himself yelping at the pain, earning an amused chuckle from Seokjin and a ruffle of hair from Namjoon, who had grown to touching the boy excessively since their little "date". Jimin gulped before slipping into a smile, all no-eyes and Colgate teeth.

 

And Yoongi honestly felt like flying because, He's smiling at me? Like that? Like I'm Jungkook? Me...?

 

"Really hyung?" The boy asked with eyes wide open and looking like a baby cat and Yoongi literally did melt because how could he NOT!? "Did I really do great?"

 

Yoongi rolled his eyes tiredly- he has an image to keep Okay!?- and answered Jimin with a nonchalant shrug, "yeah. You were pretty good. That last note was pretty tight."

 

And in that moment, the smile Jimin sent Yoongi's way made his toes curl with delight. And everything was happy. And world peace had been achieved. And was that a unicorn flying by? Because Holy ! If the smile he smiles for Jungkook was level 1 then the way Jimin was smiling at Yoongi was level 1000.

 

And Yoongi felt proud.

 

And Jimin felt butterflies in his tummy.

 

#20

 

He had named the kitten Mimi. And Yoongi's heart couldn't handle the fact. I mean, the amount of silent spazzing he did inside his heart was just over the top really. What with every cooing sound that Jimin's lips elicited trying to talk to the animal, Yoongi's insides turned gooey. And the way Jimin giggled when the baby cat his fingers made Yoongi weak at his knees. And Jimin's pouts when the kitten ignored him were Yoongi's most favourite thing in the world.

 

And Yoongi's heart was literally leaking out of his pores at the cuteness in front of him. He was so close to just grabbing Jimin's cheeks and squishing his lips against his; of course he'd then kill and bury the boy in the Marina Trench. Point of the matter, however, is the fact that Jimin interacting with a kitten was giving Yoongi heart palpitations.

 

But. There's always a but with Jimin and Yoongi.

 

Let's start with the beginning.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter