Fifth Installment

Look Closely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#13

 

It was a stupid game of hide and seek that had started it all. Suffice to say, Yoongi's kids will never know of such a game existed, if he ever chose to have any. Currently he was squished in his wardrobe next to Hoseok, who literally shaking with anticipation, judging himself for ever agreeing to play the stupid game in the first place.

 

Let me explain. An hour ago Yoongi was productively lounging in his bed with his eyes closed when Seokjin bursted into the room. Having tarnished the room's purity, he then jumped on his bed, on top of him. And if Yoongi didn't fear the elder's wrath he would've strangled the boy then and there. He will strangle him someday though, be ready for it.

 

"Hyung." Yoongi meant to scream but the lazy cells in his body only allowed a growl to escape his lips. "I won't ask. Just go."

 

Seokjin's diva smile should've been the first indication but Yoongi ignored it as he pushed the boy off of himself. He turned his body to the right and curled up into himself. His back facing the elder boy. The conversation was over. For him.

 

He should've known that Seokjin didn't just jump on him like a trampoline just like that. He had something in mind that was sure to make Yoongi regret ever leaving his mother's womb. "Yoongi-ya" the elder called out, and Yoongi flinched at the warning in the tone. Like threatning to refuse.

 

Don't get me wrong, Seokjin was a great hyung. Mature, responsible. The nine miles. But there were times when Seokjin just became... That Thing. And when Seokjin turns into That Thing, everything goes his way. And everyone turn into his personal slaves. Agree with him and you'll recieve an amazing feast at night. Refuse his request (order) and three hours of forced wrestling with the broas-shouldered beast ensues. Basically, he becomes a ravishingly handsome Hulk.

 

Yoongi knew it was a loosing battle but he still wouldn't give in without trying. He squirmed like an earthworm under the duvet and replied back in a sleepy drawl. "Hyung. I have to sleep..." He never looked at the elder. Because if he looked into the predator's eyes Seokjin would see the fear reflected back. And clearly Yoongi was a prey in this situation.

 

But of course, Seokjin always gets what he wants. Especially when he turns into That Thing. "The maknae's are getting bored and we are playing hide and seek." he stated before literally pulling Yoongi's arm with the force of a clawbar. It's a wonder Yoongi still has all four of his limbs.

 

And that was why Hoseok and Yoongi were hiding in the wardrobe as Jungkook called out their names with the esctacy of a two year old. "Yoongi hyung! Hobi Hyung! I can smell your fear! MUhahahahahha!!!" Cue, a fit of frantic coughs from Jeon Jungkook for trying to turn into Captain Crazy Laugh. Jimin being outed because he ran to make sure Jungkook wasn't choking, and Taehyung being outed next because the two were hiding together. Namjoon had been outed in the first ten seconds of the game so Yoongi, Hoseok and Seokjin were the only ones left.

 

Though they were in the dark closet, Yoongi and Hoseok could clearly hear Jungkook edge towards them. It was Hoseok whimpers fear at the evident ousting and loud scream of agony (petty fear) that got them caught followed by Seokjin being caught hiding under the table. How fitting Yoongi thought.

 

"See?" Seokjin asked as he bumbed into his shoulder. With a meaningful, cheeky smile he asked, "it's fun right?"

 

Okay. Maybe it's a little fun. Yoongi said in his mind. "I feel like my skin is being melted off of me" is what he told Seokjin. (HE HAS AN IMAGE TO MAINTAIN PEOPLE! No matter how much he wishes they could play everyday with rainbows and skirts.)

 

Round two had started. Namjoon was counting. Jungkook had claimed the washing machine, hiding in the loading area. Taehyung was hiding under the the mattress of Seokjin's bed. Seokjin was hiding in the kitchen pantry with Hoseok behind him in the medicine cabinet at the top. No normal human can fold their body like that. Jimin too had disappeared somewhere in Namjoon and Jungkook's room. That left Yoongi with no place to hide into.

 

"96... 97..." Namjoon's counting was almost over when Yoongi raced in through the open door of Namjoon and Jungkook's room and slid under the bed in the record time of 0.0008574522 seconds.

 

He held his breath. Making s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter