Eleventh Installment

Look Closely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Readers! Sorry about the little incident earlier. I didn't mean to post an incomplete chapter. My internet was being y. Anyhoo. It's here now. ENJOY!

 

#22


Jimin may not be in possession of a very high IQ like his leader hyung but he does pride himself for his good enough intelligence. That is why when the fluttering and blushing and sudden coughing fits around Yoongi increase, he knows he's got a problem.

It's natural he thinks. These thing happen. He has he helped me so much the past months. It's completely normal to admire him. Look up to him. Want to hug him. Want to cuddle. To want to hold his hands and kiss him and climb all over him and have millions of babies and name them Nemo!

Jimin's fantasy- horror special more like it- is broken by the excited voice of Jungkook beating Taehyung in a racing game. He looks over at the two younger boys locked in an arm bar and can't help notice how the slightly heavy feeling of discomfort in his stomach, that used to accompany the scene of the two together, was missing. And he forces himself to think back to when that feeling had started to fade.

Flashback (Jimin's thinking back)
The first time:
Jimin was sitting at the dinner table, looking at the kimchi stew with despair as he contemplated what to do next. He gulped forlornly before pushing the bowl away.

Seokjin's cries of "don't go! Finish your food Park Jimin! Don't you dare skip meals again!" were met with a quiet "I'm not hungry hyung."

Later that night, when Jimin kept turning around in his sleep due to a rumbling stomach, he could see the door to his bedroom creak open. Just as he was about to scream murder, Jimin stopped his tongue when he saw Yoongi peaking through the crack. He plucked his glasses off the nightstand and placed them on the bridge of his nose to find Yoongi waving at him.

With a smile that literally lit up the entire room, Jimin followed the elder out and into the living room. Three bowls of ramyun, a plate of fried kimchi rice and a bottle of soda later Jimin found himself staring at Yoongi in awe as the elder exacted revenge for him on his behalf.

"It was this ID right?" He asked Jimin with a frown.

Jimin bit his lips before nodding a yes. "But hyung. It's okay. I'm okay now." He looked away and continued, "there our fans. They have all the right to tell us about our good and bad points."

Yoongi shook his head warningly and replied back with frustration in words, "firstly, fans are not es who like to point out people's insecurities." He huffed a sigh and counted to ten to calm himself down when Jimin winced at the 'b-word'. Ruffling his hair, Yoongi continued more calmly, "what I mean is, true fans wouldn't point out your weight." With a smirk he explains, "they'd point out your squeaky laugh.”

 

Jimin did hit the elder with the pillow under his arm but Yoongi managed to dodge the item just enough to let it hit his entire face. Just enough.

 

And the next hour went by a in blur. Wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter