Thirteenth Installment-Part 1

Look Closely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was a problem. One that just had to be extinguished.

*****

It had happened three days after their "unofficial date".

Yoongi was in high spirits because Hoseok had asked him to do him a favor and accompany him on a double-date with Jimin and Taehyung. It shouldn't take a genius to realize that the empty perfume bottle lying around his bathroom was not suspicious at all. Adding a cherry to the five tier fudge cake, was the fact that Jimin looked just as excited. If the constant jumping and giggling were anything to go by, that is.

And Yoongi was so looking forward to it but then Jungkook happened!

The youngest of the Bangtan Sonyeondan had practically leaped onto the arm that was clearly Yoongi's property and with a disgustingly annoying duck-face (at least in Yoongi's opinion) shook Jimin's arm and cried out "I wanna come too Hyung!"

And Jimin is just too much! Because he ruffled the other Busan boy's hair fondly and nodded a yes. (Jimin clearly doesn't know that he belongs to Yoongi.)

The entire night was spent pouting and pining and wallowing in self-pity by the three.

Because, Jungkook had found out about Taehyung and Hoseok dating. Which meant he broke down in a flurry of hiccups and tears and plain old heartbreak routine. And Yoongi felt bad, he really did. But that feeling soon vanished when Jimin held the boy to his chest with tears b his own eyes, trying to comfort the child.

And honestly, what hurt the most was the fact that Jimin was still not over Jungkook. And the entire scenario was laughable because, Yoongi was pining over Jimin, his date; who was pining over Jungkook, the boy crying his heart out; who was pining over Taehyung, who was having the time of his life eating Hoseok's face!

And that is how this particular "date" went down as the "Pining Party" in Yoongi's life's events.

*****

Life and Jungkook didn't stop there though. Both were out to get him it seemed.

Ever since the "Pining Party", Jungkook had turned into the human representation of a baby kangaroo and Jimin the mother that hopped around with the kid in his pocket. Basically what I mean is Jimin wouldn't let go of Jungkook, who for once was sticking to the boy like chewing gum. It didn't help the fact that the two were practicing for a cover together either. And Yoongi never wished he could dance with so much desperation before.

And let's be real. Min Yoongi does not get insecure...

Unless it involves Park Jimin and his face and eyes and voice and Why is he singing Jungkook lullabies!? That's OUR THING! 

So Yoongi avoided the pair... Is what I would like to inform everyone. Because that is something a man with pride does. He walks away from the things that hurt him and accepts his defeat with a brave front. But Pride is not gonna make Jimin kiss me senseless is what Yoongi told himself when he literally stalked the two.

Literally. He stalked them.

Yoongi had memorized their entire daily routine. The two basically did everything but poop together these days, so it wasn't hard to keep track.  He made sure he was up and at the table at six in the morning when the two Busan boys got ready for their morning drill. Then he followed them to the practice room everyday. His body was reacting negatively to the sudden usage because Yoongi could actually hear his body buzzing violently every time he stated he wanted to practice the new choreography with the two. The fact that Jimin kept feeding Jungkook his lunch box Because obviously Jungkook's own hands are just there for decoration! did help him a little to keep going, though.

And this continued for another two weeks, which felt like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter