Jealousy (Ailee x J-Hope)

It Takes Two

Yay next pairing! Thanks to nursyamimivip for the pairing and mentioning the fancams from Kcon NY. Ailee definitely seemed close to the BTS members! 

I'd also like to thank those who've commented and subscribed. It means a lot to see the nice comments! I'll continue working hard.

Prompt: The things you do because of jealousy

-

They say jealousy makes you do stupid things.

He used to think it was stupid. How could you possibly be so jealous and do things you'd regret later? It didn't make sense to him. Until now. J-Hope refuses to admit he's jealous but the fact that he wants to hit his own group member says otherwise. 

He watches from backstage as Rap Monster talks to the crowd, next to him with a smile is Ailee. His girlfriend.

They met two years earlier backstage on Music Bank where he interviewed her along with Jimin. She had been pretty reserved at first but the moment they got to talking she opened up and returned to her usual happy self. It was her outgoing, happy personality that attracted him to her. 

As time went by and they met up more, his group members tried to push him to make a move. He would compliment her whenever he could and ask her to grab dinner. Suga was chosen as the spy and he would ask around for any information on what kind of guy she liked. The members befriended her as well and soon it was normal for them to spend time together. 

J-Hope was thankful for their help and finally with the encouragement of his friends he asked her to be his girlfriend. She was surprised to say the least. She was older than him and felt like he deserved someone better. He didn't care, age didn't matter to him. After reassuring her that he truly loved her the way she was she agreed. After all she liked him too.

With Kcon they were given more time to be together. First at Abu Dhabi and now New York. She had been chosen as the MC with Rap Monster in both. He hadn't thought much about it at first but now here in New York he suddenly felt the urge to say something.

"They look cute together."

J-Hope forced himself to ignore the comment. It was all he had been hearing. He wanted to tell everyone that HE was dating her but he knew he couldn't. So instead he sat backstage hearing the comments and ignoring s sympathetic glances.

He put on a smile as he walked out for the ending stage with the other artists. As they waved to the fans who had attended he did his best to move closer to her. She was with Rap Monster and for a moment he thought about "accidentally" shoving him but he stopped himself. It wasn't their fault they had been chosen as MC's.

Instead as they walked back to the main stage he stood next to her. 

"Give it up for Ailee!"

She smiled and bowed to the fans as he playfully began to cheer for her. She laughed at him before saying a final goodbye to the fans. They decided to bow together and everyone quickly grabbed onto the hand of the person next to them. She had her mic on her right hand but he didn't care. He grabbed onto the mic and bowed. She couldn't help but chuckle at him and he was just happy to be with her. 

He walked off the stage slowly watching her cheer for Eric and Rap Monster. Once backstage he took a seat and waited for everyone to come back. It didn't take long before he felt someone sit down next to him.

He turned and smiled as she moved in closer to him, taking his hand in hers.

"The mic got in the way."

He laughed lightly feeling complete with her by his side. 

"Let's go"

They stood up and he let go of her hand. She gave a small pout but he quickly wrapped his arm around her and placed a kiss on her head. She closed her eyes and with a soft sigh wrapped her arms around his waist.

They walked together and he realized that there was no reason to be jealous. Nothing would get between them as long as they loved each other.

-

-

-

-

I think I deserve an award for updating again! So just a short story about the Kcon fancams. I tried searching up more but couldn't find any that showed more moments between them. 

Hope you guys liked it and I hope to update soon again!

Next pairing:

Ailee x G-Dragon 

Feel free to comment who else I should write about!