Lipstick (Ailee x Jay Park)

It Takes Two

I'm still trying to get back into the writing mode so hopefully this small thing helps me out. 

Duv318 requested Ailee x Jay Park so here's my attempt at it. This is based off of SHINee's Lipstick which I absolutely love. Totally recommend you guys listen to it! So this is going to be more of short moments than an actual long story. Hope you still enjoy it.

Prompt: I want your Lipstick, your color. You and I, become the same color.

-

-

-

She extended the end of a light, pink gloss and glided it over her lips, puckering them slightly as if to suggest a kiss. Looking over herself in the mirror, Amy gave a small smile. Pleased with the look she put the gloss away and turned around.

Leaning against the bathroom door frame stood her boyfriend, Jay. He had watched her intently while she had applied her makeup, and had especially taken interest in her lips. 

"Ready to go?"

She nodded before turning back to put away her makeup. "Wait." Looking over her shoulder she stared questioningly at her boyfriend. "Make sure you take the lip gloss with you. You'll need to re-apply it."

She felt her face heat up as she grabbed the gloss and quickly made her way out of the small bathroom. He smirked watching her so flustered and quickly followed behind.

-

He always kissed her when they met up for lunch but today was the exception. She had a presentation to give at work and she wanted her makeup to be intact. So when he bent down to kiss her on the cheek she was quick to lightly push him away. 

He stared at her in confusion but waited for her explanation.

"Presentation today. I don't want to ruin my makeup."

He nodded and took his seat at the table she'd chosen. She ate carefully, making sure that nothing would ruin her hard work. He simply watched her with interest, admiring his girlfriends beauty. The makeup was always a nice touch but he loved her natural appearance more than anything.

Finishing their meal, they exited hand in hand as he walked her to her work. 

"Thank you. I'll see you later for dinner."

"No good bye kiss?"

She looked at him pointedly as he tapped on his cheek. Rolling her eyes she placed a quick kiss and hoped that it wouldn't ruin her lips too much.

"Oh it left a mark." Reaching into her bag she looked for a wipe but was stopped by Jay. 

"I'm glad, it shows you're mine."

She blushed as he waved goodbye and walked away without another word. 

-

There was nothing more she hated than chapped lips. She could never concentrate on anything other than her lips.

"Will you stop that? It's giving me ideas."

Amy glared at her boyfriend before sticking out her tongue. They were lounging in his living room watching a movie. As he returned his attention to the screen she reached for her bag and searched for her chapstick. Finally feeling it she pulled it out and quickly applied some. 

Moving her bag away she turned to look at the screen but instead was surprised to find Jay sitting closer. He stared at her lips before leaning in and placing a soft kiss on them. The warmth of his mouth sent a current running through her body as as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She felt him smile into the kiss as he gently pulled her onto his lap.

He pulled back from the kiss first and she rested her forehead on his. 

"Your lips are chapped."

She rolled her eyes at his obvious statement and playfully shoved him. He chuckled before his lips. "Cherry. My favorite."

Before she could properly register his words, his lips were back on hers, the movie completely forgotten.

-

She didn't like to admit but sometimes she was the jealous type. 

It didn't help that Jay worked at a dance studio and was often hit on by the female students. She had never thought much of it until one day when she'd showed up and watched a student shamelessly flirt with Jay in front of her. It had taken everything she had to not say anything in the moment. He had assured her it was nothing and that he didn't even care about them but it only calmed her for some time. 

So when she showed up at his dance studio with lunch, she was surprised to see a streak of lipstick on his cheek. Surprised being a huge understatement. 

"Hey Amy-"

"What's that?"

He gave her a puzzled look as he looked down at his clothes and then to his surroundings. "On your cheek." He glanced to one of the studio mirrors and tilted his head to get a better look. Upon spotting the mark his eyes opened wide with panic as he wiped the lipstick away.

"It's not what you think. A lot of the students wear makeup and greet me with a side kiss. It must have smeared and-" He continued rambling worried that she wouldn't believe him. The idea of losing to her to something that didn't happen only made him panic more.

"I believe you."

He stopped his ramble half way as he looked up at her. She simply smiled softly at him, moving to stand in front of him. "The way the lipstick streak is tells me you're telling the truth."

Letting go of a breath he didn't know he was holding, he smiled as he reached for her hand. "You know I would never do anything to hurt you."

Amy nodded as he pulled her towards the break room to enjoy their lunch. "That doesn't change the fact that I can't help but get jealous," she added as they took their seats. "Do you have another class later?"

"I do and they'll probably be back. You look cute when your jealous though." She pouted as he pinched her cheeks. "Cute."

"Maybe I should kiss you and leave my mark."

Immediately he turned his his head and tapped on his cheek. With a laugh she leaned in to give him a kiss but he turned his head on the last second and she kissed his lips. "Ya."

He simply shrugged as he began to unpack the lunch she'd brought. Half way through unpacking he stopped and turned to look at her. "You know, I'm suddenly in the mood for something else."

"For what?"

"You."

-

The wrapping is tightly sealed but she doesn't let that get in the way. She grabs at it and pulls, ripping the paper to shreds. 

He simply watches with amusement as she grows more and more excited to open the gift.

"Oh my..."

"Do you like it?"

She doesn't hear him clearly, too focused on all the colors in front of her, an assortment of lipsticks that she knows for a fact are not cheap. In the center of the assortment is also a necklace. She feels herself tear up and he jokingly passes her a tissue. "I'll take that as a yes."

"I love it," she finally whispers as she gently takes the necklace in her hand.

"Let me help you with that."

She pulls her hair out of the way as he places the necklace around her neck, his fingers gently gliding over her skin.

"Where did you get all of these colors?" She asks once he's moved away. "I don't think I've ever seen such beautiful colors."

"Why don't you try one on?" He asks ignoring her question. She looks over them and finally picks one, Midnight Plum. Standing up she walks to the bathroom of her home and applies it with care. As she comes back out he greets her with a smile. "Beautiful."

"It's amazing. I can't wait to try them all out."

"Neither can I." He replies with a twinkle in his eye. "Now that you have the paint you need a canvas."

This time she's ready to play along. "I think I know of one."

"Oh?"

She smirks extending her hand and pulling him towards her room.

"Come on. I just got an idea for a masterpiece."

-

-

-

So yeah basically five moments of Ailee x Jay Park revolving around lipstick lol. I love writing implications in stories so this was fun to write. I hope you guys like it!

Next pairings:

Ailee x D.O

POLL

For the last one please comment below another pairing you might like BUT only with those mentioned above on the poll. Hope you guys vote and thank you for your comments!!

*** Not sure if the poll is showing up so please let me know below and I'll try to fix it.***