epilogue

Ever-changing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Epilogue.

Five months later…

      The past five months have been hectic for everyone, without exception. Jackson misses most of the promotions from their latest comeback, but he really focused on getting better and has been leading a better life since then, taking things carefully and without overwhelming himself or anyone else.

Their leader and Jinyoung came back as JJ Project after five years and everyone supported them with all they had. Jackson released a single that’s done marvellous and has made him feel so proud for making his own music. Granted, it was a song for Pepsi, the brand he endorses, but it gives him such sense of accomplishment nonetheless. He’s working hard to build up his own studio, Wang Team, to expand his work to China properly. He’s even about to release his first proper single, with music video and everything. He was just waiting for JJ Project promotions to be over. And after that, they’ll be coming back as GOT7.

It’s felt so long since they were together, the seven of them. BamBam has been busy in Thailand. Youngjae went to USA to work with another artist he deeply admires. Yugyeom also dropped another , unofficial, single. And Mark, his beautiful Mark, has been doing so many photoshoots and interviews lately.

Jackson collects all his magazines and he’s not ashamed to boast about his handsome boyfriend and how he’s getting recognised for his hard work and amazing visuals.

Finally, they are together the seven of them again and travelling to USA for Kcon LA. Once again, the seven of them will stand on a stage together and Jackson is buzzing with excitement. Moreover, he and Mark will be doing some MC work so that’s great.

On their flight to LA, and because Jackson has spent a lot of time working, he makes sure to sit by Mark’s side to be gross together. And by gross he means stupidly in love as they are.

After that time he got really sick before promotions, things have gone quite well. They argue sometimes, but nothing that could become a threat to their relationship, just normal arguing because they are moody or just tired. Like when Mark got angry because Jackson wasn’t wearing his ring. His nagging was nothing but his own insecurities and how much he missed Jackson, and the younger understood that, later, at first he rolled his eyes and Made Mark more annoyed.

Just silly, small and petty fights.

Yet those small fights work to make them get used to their arguments and learn that they can’t be blinded with the idea of not fighting or hurting each other. Slowly, Mark starts to see the difference between before and now, and that’s what matters the most.

That aside, they are even more in love than before and the fact that Youngjae moved out means Mark doesn’t room with anyone (they made more arrangements and the only two sharing are Yugyeom and BamBam) so Jackson crashes at Mark’s room when he’s in Korea, just to be close and talk till late, catching up in cuddles and information.

Honestly, Jackson is really happy and content with his life. He feels as a band they are doing great, individually as well, and his relationship is healthy and the most grounding and important thing for his mental health.

Jackson is so ready for their comeback.

And with a comeback, new looks come, as well. Haircuts and hair colours. Mark now sports a dark red and he looks irresistible. When Jackson first saw him he was shocked and then immediately had his mind filled with all sort of lustful and sinful thoughts he had to repress because they were in public. Instead, he touched his hair and took like a gazillion pictures because Mark looked just so handsome, especially when he blushed because Jackson was overreacting and his cheeks matched his hair and it was just so cute.

If fans knew just how many pictures of Mark Jackson has on his mobile phone… 

Even now, on a plane, Jackson gets extremely distracted with Mark by his side, how handsome he looks and just the fact he’s there. Even with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter