Chapter 9

The wolf girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woobin's large fists make contact with Soonmi's stomach causing the small girl to fly backwards and crash onto the ground with great impact as she spits out some blood. Soonmi plants her hands on the ground as she tries to lift herself but the world seemed to spin, causing her to fall back onto the ground.

"Salem! Could it be the tea Soonmi drank before?" Avia asks in panic.

"I think your right! That could be the reason why S.coup was acting so unusual!" Salem exclaims infuriated.

Without considering the consequences, Salem dashed to the front of the arena where the royals were sitting, followed by Avia. The bts boys make eye contact with Salem, looking just as horrified and worried as they witnessed Soonmi get kicked in the stomach once more, causing her to spit out more blood.

"Guys! Soonmi has been poisoned! We have to stop this battle or she's going to die!" Salem says frantically.

"Oh my gosh, who would do such a thing!" Jimin exclaims.

"Father, we have to stop this battle right now, Soonmi is poisoned and is disadvantaged!" Jungkook says as he tries to keep calm.

Before the King could consider his son's words, Kichan interjects. "Unfortunately boys, it is a rule that the competition goes on regardless of the circumstances. We won't want to break such traditions for one little guest now do we? And don't worry, killing is against the rules." He says with a sly smirk.

Just as Suga opens his mouth to argue, a loud grunt was heard as Soonmi was once again, knocked to the ground and at this point, it was obvious that the poor girl was beginning to lose consciousness. Realising that the they were not going to get anything out of begging their, now troubled father who looked sincerely worried but could not go against the traditional rules, the boys got up on their feet and begin to yell.

"Come on Soonmi! Get up! Don't let the dizziness get to you. You're stronger than that!" Jin yells.

"Remember what you came here for Soonmi! You're not just doing this for the food but also for the woods!" Salem adds. "Everyone is waiting for you back at home, mother, father, Chiko, Mycah, you better come out of this in one piece!"

With that being said, Soonmi finds the strength to shake off her blurred vision just in time to dodge a viscous punch from Woobin. The fast movement however causes Soonmi to stumble and lose her balance once again and as this happens, Woobin lifts his leg and prepares for a final kick that would knock Soonmi out.

"Soonmi!!" All the boys exclaim in terror.

The world seems to stop for a second where even the audience were in silence as they anticipate the results of the bruta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter