Chapter 1

The wolf girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a beautiful sunny day in Korea and despite the dangers that could be lurking outside of the palace, the bangtan boys decided to take a ride through the woods of Korea and hunt for deers. 

"You boys better be careful and remember to keep an eye on Taehyung. That boy is always up to some mischief." Their father, Minjoon warned.

The last time the boys had gone out to the woods, Taehyung knocked a beehive off the tree it had rested on as he tried to get its honey (like Winnie the Pooh does) and the sight was not pretty. The seven boys returned to the palace covered in spots and poor old Jin was swollen beyond recognisable. After the terrifying incident Minjoon forbade the boys from leaving the palace for three months. Finally, after Taehyung had proven that he had gained some self-control, the seven boys were regranted the opportunity to step out of the suffocating palace where they spent their days being educated (and taught self-control in Taehyung's case).

Riding their own individual horses, the boys raced out of the palace gates and into the woods screaming in joy as they admired the breathtaking scenery. Although the community they lived within had taken a turn downhill, the environment of the woods remained as beautiful as ever, unaffected by the corruption. 

"Watch as I take down 5 deers today. I'll be the King of the woods easily" Jimin claimed.

"Nah uh Jimin, you have no jams. I'm going to catch a tiger and keep it as my pet cat" Rapmonster countered.

The endless bickering between the boys continued as they gradually made their way deeper into the woods and bei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter