Chapter 2

The wolf girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...The brothers notice a feminine figure kneeling beside the injured wolf. 

Time seemed to stop the moment the mysterious girl looked up and made eye contact with the boys. No, the girl did not look at them with one of those romantic looks you'd see in movies. Instead, it was a murderous look that was filled with determination to avenge the injured wolf, but just the split second of eye contact was enough to temporarily stun the boys oblivious to this. The bangtan boy's jaws drop as they continue to gape as the stunningly beautiful girl who had began to advance towards them, angrily pulling a blade from a belt around her thigh. 

"You heartless town freaks! How could you shoot at innocent animals like that!" Screams the girl, snapping the boys out of their trance as she lunges towards them.

Immediately, Jungkook, having the fastest reflexes, grabs the girl's slender wrists just before the blade makes contact to Jimin's chest, saving his brother's life. 

"Let go of me!" The girl growls as she fiercely tries to free her wrist from Jungkook's firm grip. But her attempts were useless against the unmoving strength of Jungkook.

The uninjured white wolf lets out a low growl as it too, advances towards the commotion with the injured wold on its back. Noticing this, Jungkook releases the girl and the boys back off to a safer distance, not taking their eyes off the girl. Giving the boys a hateful scowl, the girl runs into the woods with the white wolves without looking back and disappears from sight.

"Holy moly that was terrifying, I thought I was going to pee my pants" Jimin says as he drops to the groun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter