Chapter 5

The wolf girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soonmi wakes up early  the next morning and makes her way over to the river where she washes up and readies herself for the adventure which layed ahead of her.

*It's the first time in the eighteen years I've known you, that I've seen you up so early.* A voice says from behind Soonmi.

"Well for your information Mr. Salem, I'm actually very excited about going to town. Like, just thinking of the new food I can try makes me salivate." Soonmi replies dreamily.

*I still don't feel too good about you leaving Soonmi. What if you run into dangers? I'm not going to be able to protect you. And what if-*

Before Salem could say anymore, Soonmi interrupts him giving him a tight hug around his furry neck. "It's going to be okay Salem. Trust me, I'm not a kid anymore, I can totally kick butts so stop being such a grandpa." Soonmi says. "And I'm bringing Chiko remember?"

*Um no, that's not a good idea. You can barely take care of yourself, just leave Chiko here.* Salem replies. *Well there's no point trying to change your mind now so let's go. I'll walk you to the exit of the woods.*

The two make their way to the opening of the woods in silence, enjoying each other's presence for the last time. When they arrived, a large creature pounces on Soonmi.

"Omo, Mycah, you sly tiger! You scared me!"  She exclaims, hugging the tiger fondly. Mycah purrs in response and snuggles into Soonmi.

*Everyone's going to miss you Soonmi, so you better remember to visit!" Salem says. *Come on Mycah, let's go. I can hear the boys coming. Bye Soonmi, take care." Salem finishes and gives Soonmi one last look before running deep into the woods with Mycah.

Soonmi watches as the two disappear from her sight and turns around to see the boys just as Salem had said.

"Hi Soonmi! Did you miss me? I missed you so much I could barely sleep last night" V says and tries to hug Soonmi.

"Nope, not really." Soonmi says as she dodges the hug and sticks her tongue out. "But guys! I have decided to leave the woods and go with you guys" Soonmi announces happily. "So please take care of me!"

"That is a great choice" Rap monster says as he tries to hide his excitement. "And we will definately take care of you, so don't worry."

"Thank you! Can we go now, I'm really excited!" Soonmi exclaims.

"Sure we can." Jin replies. "You can ride with me, Soonmi."

"No way, Soonmi is riding with me!" Jimin whines.

Before an argument could break out, Soonmi jumps on the horse closest to her. "I can ride by myself, it'll just be like riding on Salem and Avia." She says with an eye smile making the boys unable to protest.

"Aw. Well since Soonmi took my horse, I'm going to have to ride with one of you guys." J-hope says.

"No way your riding with me. Your too crazy hyung!" Jungkook says.

"Neither are you riding with me!" Suga yells.

Seeing that it was going nowhere, the boys settled the seating with rock, paper, scissors. In the end, J-hope was happily sitting behind a grumpy Rap-monster who kept muttering that everyone cheated while the others happily set off, comfortably enjoying their freedom on a horse.

As the group make their way through the small villages which surround the outskirts of town, Soonmin notices that then citizens of the villages all looked malnourished and unhealthy. The place lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter