Chapter 12

The wolf girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was now noon and Salem, Avia and Soonmi were taking a stroll around the palace where maids and servants dashed around preparing decorations and carrying large platters of food for the feast organised that night. 

"I honestly cannot wait to stuff my face with all that food." Soonmi says she her lips.

"Same!! I'll probably eat till I burst tonight." Avia exclaims rubbing his stomach.

"Can you guys stop talking about food for once?" Salem jokes. 

"Yes sir!" The two salute, causing the group of three to burst out laughing.

"Ahem!" someone coughs behind the three, halting their laughter. "Miss Soonmi, King Minjoon has organised a large guest room for you and your brothers next to the Princes' quarters so you guys can make your way over to the western courtyard later today. All you belongings have been moved there already."  Kichan announces.

"Oh yes, thank you." Soonmi says as the three bow slightly. After all, Kichan was older than the latter.

"Why didn't King Minjoon just send a servant to tell us that?" Avia asks, which was a question lingering in Soonmi and Salem's minds.

"Good question boy. I just wanted to come and congratulate Soonmi personally." Kichan says with a kind smile. "But I look forward to see three tonight. I shall be on my way now." He finished before biding the three goodbye and leaving.

"That guy is so weird to be honest. I can't tell if he's nice or not." Avia admits with a frown.

"I agree. He is so unreadable." Salem adds.

Before Soonmi could have an input in the discussion, a high squeaky voice interrupts her.

"Omo! Oppas! It’s good to see you guys again!" Daesom exclaims as she clings on to Salem's arm.

"Why is this witch always interrupting me?" Soonmi mutters under her breath. Salem and Avia hear this remark with their super hearing and chuckle.

"Excuse me Miss Daesom. I don't know you and I don't think you should be calling me oppa." Salem says coldly as he pries her hands off his arm. 

"Aww, that’s mean!" Daesom says pouting.

Avia makes a gagging noise which causes Soonmi to giggle.

"What are you laughing at?" Daesom sneers at Soonmi.

"I'm laughing at your desperation." Soonmi retorts sticking her tongue out.

"Oppa!! She’s being mean to me!" Daesom says as she grabs onto her next victim, Avia.

"Lady, I'm most likely younger than you. And you kinda smell like chicken." Avia says sniffing the air.

"Oh my god, I cannot deal right now." Daesom squeals, and with an ugly grunt, she stomps away.

"Really Avia? Really? Chicken of all things?" Salem says shaking his head with an amused smile.

"I'm not lying! She totally does!"

With that the three happily return to their new quarters and fall into a deep slumber.

 

 

"Miss Soonmi and sirs! I hate to disturb you guys, but the feast is starting soon." A female voice calls from outside. "So would you please make your way to the centre courtyard. Your arrival is greatly anticipated."

After a few grunts and groans, the triplet hurriedly washes up and makes their way to the given location. Upon arriving, fireworks and streamers set off and confetti was thrown everywhere. Lined up around the courtyard was tables full of food and in the centre, a large circular table was set up and the royal family was already seated. Throughout the courtyard were members of other friends and families of the royal family, all which had gathered to catch a glimpse of the palace's special guests and the new champion of the warriors. 

"Welcome to this feast I have prepared to congratulate yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter