Chapter 10

The wolf girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With no hesitation, Salem picks Soonmi up bridal style and follows Jin’s lead to the doctor’s lounge in a hurried pace with the other bangtan boys following behind…

"Doctor Park!" Jin yells as they arrived at the doctor's chamber.

An old man walks out of his office and greets the princes with a bow. 

"Doctor Park! Please save our friend. We suspect that she has been poisoned." Jimin pleads.

"Yes your majesties. Place the girl on the bed over there and you may leave before I will begin the procedures." Doctor Park says calmly.

"Can I stay with Soonmi." V whines, as tears began to form around his eyes.

"My apologies Prince Taehyung, but the procedure includes a private examination so for the sake of Miss Soonmi, it would be best for you to wait outside." Doctor Park replies with a kind smile.

Immediately, Jungkook ushers a very flushed V out the door with red ears.

 

A long 30 minute later, Doctor Park emerges from his chambers to find the boys still waiting eagerly outside. Once the doors opened, the boys jumped to their feet and bombarded the old man with questions.

"Is she okay?" Salem who had been silent manages to say.

"The girl is now in a more stable condition as I have successfully extracted the poison from her system. She is suffering from a few cuts and bruises but those should eventually recover as well. However, she had received a heavy blow to the head so it is unlikely that she will wake up anytime soon." Doctor Park explains.

"What kind of poison was used? Who would dare do such a terrible thing to the Princes' guest?" Suga asks infuriated.

"From what I tested, there were small amounts of cyanide and a sleep stimulating drug found in Soonmi's system. The user must have intended to cause a destruction to Soonmi's concentration during the battle as the amount of cyanide used was specifically measured to not kill her." Doctor Park elaborates.

"When I find out who did this, I will make sure they are beheaded!" V says with clenched fists. Upon hearing this, Salem and Avia tense as they remember their suspicion towards S.coups.

"Let’s just keep our findings to ourselves for now." Salem whispers to Avia as he recounts the genuine fun they had with S.coups the other night.

"Well it is getting rather late Princes; it is time for your majesties to return to your chambers.” Doctor Park says. “Your majesties can come and visit again tomorrow.”

“Is it okay if we stay to look after our sister? She would want to see us when she awakens.” Salem asks politely.

“That would be fine. Ill set up some mattresses for you gentlemen.” Doctor Park says as he retreats back into the room.

“Well we shall depart now. But we will be back to visit tomorrow.”  J-hope says with a weak smile which was followed by the nods of the other boys.

“Rest well!” Avia says as he and Salem bid the princes farewell. The princes turn hesitantly and return to their chambers with deflated shoulders.

“Why did I agree to let her participate in that stupid event? Why did I even let her leave the forest?” Salem says as he pulls at his platinum white hair.

“Stop bashing yourself up for this, you big puppy. You know very well that it was Soonmi’s dream to explore the world outside of the woods. And Soonmi would have easily won if she wasn’t poisoned.” Avia says patting Salem’s back. “Speaking of which, why do you think S.coups did that?”

“I don’t know but if I see that guy, he’s going to get it from me. How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter