Chapter 6

The wolf girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the guard finishes his explanation, the two males lift their heads, making eye-contact with Soonmi with sheepish grins.

"...Salem? Avia?" Soonmi gasps after a long pause.

"EHEH hi Soonmi" Avia says with an awkward smile.

"What's happening? I'm so confused. I thought Soonmi said that Avia and Salem were her wolf siblings?" V says scratching his head in confusion.

"What kind of idiot language are you guys speaking? Why do I not understand?" Daesom exclaims with her pitchy voice, causing everyone, especially the 'wolves' who had sensitive hearing, to flinch.

“I'm honestly really confused myself" Soonmi admits, giving the wolves a wary look. "You two have a lot of explaining to do." 

"Let them go guards. They're friends of ours" Jin says with authority. The guards do as they are told and release the two white haired boys before bowing and returning to their guard post. The group, minus Daesom who gave up trying to understand the situation, make their way over to an empty court yard and seat themselves around a small stone table. The two white wolves tense as they realise a long interrogation was to commence.

"How are we humans and what are we doing here, is that what you’re wondering Soonmi?" Avia says in a smug voice causing Soonmi to hiss at him.

"We've never actually told you but Avia and I are able to transform into humans although we rarely do so." Salem explains making Soonmi and the boys' eyes widen in surprise.

"But we did this time so we can come live at the palace with you because Salem over here was too worried about you and wouldn't stop nagging" Avia says, earning a glare from Salem.

"As expected from the grandpa" Soonmi giggles and gives Salem, who sat next to her, a hug. As she does so, Avia notices that the other boys tense slightly, but ignores it with a shrug of his shoulders.

"How are those two so good looking and not full of fur?" Jimin whispers to Suga, earning himself a nudge to the ribs.

"Can they stay here with me please?" Soonmi pleads, giving the boys puppy eyes making the boys' hearts melt.

"Yes, yes of course they can but you can stay in my room Soonmi!"  V says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yah stop being a " Jungkook says hitting V on the head, causing V to pout.

"I'm sure they can stay but let's go see my parents to confirm everything. And I'll make sure you get a room far, far away from V" Suga says.

Soonmi gives Suga a thankful smile and the group make their way over to the Royal lounge where the boys' parents supposedly were. As they arrived however, they were greeted by Daesom and her parents.

"Where are mother and father?" Jimin asks respectfully.

"They've gone out to do some business with the other territories and will be back in two days for the annual fight of the Warriors." Daesom's mother explains.

"Do you boys need anything?" Their uncle, Kichan, ask.

"Well we wanted to check with mother and father if our new friends could stay." Rap monster r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter