Chapter 7

The wolf girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the two days prior to the annual fight of the Warriors, Soonmi, Avia and Salem stayed in a small room in the guard's dormitory. Although it was a little crammy in the room, the three felt at home and comfortable as the restricted place reminded them of their cosy cave back in the woods. In terms of food, Avia and Soonmi's favourite thing in the world, Kichan insisted that they stuck to the limited diet of other guards so they did not get more 'nutrients' that would advantage them in the battle. This was something Avia was very against as he would always complain, whining about the fact that only Soonmi needed to fight, so the diet should not apply to him. Luckily for them however, the bangtan boys made sure to sneak different snacks to the three every time they visited, which was at least three times a day as V could not stand being away from Soonmi. 

On the day before the battle, Soonmi was out in the one of the court yards sparring with both Avia and Salem. Salem had decided that it was too risky to just relax before the big day and forced Soonmi to spar with him and Avia to ensure that she was in top condition for the fight. 

"Oww!! I don't want to do this anymore! Soonmi is strong enough already, can we rest?" Avia whines as he rubs his sore bottom. The poor boy had been tackled and thrown on the floor so many times; it's shocking that he was still intact. 

"Yeh! We've practiced for almost four hours now, can we go back and sleep." Soonmi pleas pouting.

"Nope. You’re going to have to fight both Avia and I at the same time now. If you can knock the two of us down, then we'll call it a day." Salem says firmly.

With that being said, the two boys stretched their limbs and began to circle Soonmi. As this began, the Bangtan boys had also just found the three after searching for them for a good hour.

"Oh my God. I thought we would never find them" Jimin says. "Our palace is officially too big"

"Soon-" As soon V opens his mouth the call for Soonmi, Jungkook clamps his hand over V's mouth.

"Shhh! It looks like their practicing for tomorrow's fight. Let them concentrate" Jungkook says quietly.

"Jungkook is right for the first time. I really hope that Soonmi doesn't get injured tomorrow, those warriors are no joke. They've brought our nation to victory against invaders for many years." Suga says.

"Right? I would have just preferred to have taken Soonmi back to the palace another time when rooms are available. I don't want to risk her getting hurt" Jin says with a frown.

As the boys redirected their attention to the sparring trio, they noticed that while they were talking, a vicious battle had occurred. The boys' jaws drop as they looked up just to witness Soonmi jumping up, at a height that doubled her own, and kicking Avia and Salem in the chest simultaneously, sending the two flying backwards, before landing gracefully on the ground.

"Omo, that was amazing Soonmi!!" J-hope exclaims as he runs over to Soonmi, picks her up, and spins her around.

"Yah! Put me down J-hope!!" Soonmi squeals.

"I'm sorry. I was so proud seeing you do that!" J-hope says sheepishly earning a stern look from Salem and the other boys.

"Ok, I think you're ready for the fight tomorrow." Salem says as he gets up from there round and rubs his back.

"Yes finally!!!" Avia and Soonmi say with a sigh of relief.

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter