Chapter 4

The wolf girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys all grin in response to the girl’s introduction, surprised that she was so forgiving.

“My names Jin, I’m the oldest of my seven brothers” JIn begins.

“Namjoon, but call me Rap-monster” Rap-monster states with a smirk.

“Yah stop flirting with Soonmi” V says, giving Rap-monster a push. “I’m Taehyung, better known as V” he finishes making a peace sign with his hands which causes his brothers to cringe.

“I’m your one and only J-hope” J-hope says with a toothy grin.

“My name’s Suga, probably the only one with a functioning brain in this group of morons” Suga says earning himself a smack on the head from Jin and a muffled giggle from Soonmi.

“I’m Jimin and I am really sorry for hurting your wolf friend yesterday!” Jimin says apologetically.

“It’s okay. You’re lucky Avia is strong though, because if you had hurt him badly,” Soonmi swipes her hand across her neck, “I’ll hurt you worse than you had hurt him.” She finishes causing Jimin to gulp.

“Not to be rude, but why do you care about those wolves so much?” Jin asks.

“They are my family. According to father, he and mother had found me alone in the woods one day, and decided to raise me like their own child which I am really grateful for.” Soonmi states, which is followed by a moment of silence as the boys examine the girl with curiosity, wondering why a girl like her was left in the woods.

“How many of you are there exactly?” asks V, breaking the silence.

“If you’re talking about my white wolf pack, there are only five of us; father, mother, Avia who is my younger brother, and Salem who is one year older than me” Soonmi answers cheerfully.

“That’s not many for a wolf pack.” Suga points out.

“Well we can only blame you town folks for that. We use to be a large pack but after the years of hunting, our numbers have decreased dramatically.” Soonmi says with a scowl.

“Sorry for changing the topic, but I can’t help but wonder why you forgave me so easily” Jimin expresses.

“Like I said before, Avia wasn’t hurt badly. That boy is already recovering.” Soonmi says smiling. “But the other reason is…”

“Other reason is?” Jungkook asks.

“Hehe, well since we’re friends now, I was hoping that you guys could bring me some food from town the next time you guys came to visit.” Soonmi admits honestly. “I have never been out of the woods, but I’ve heard that the food in town is to die for.” She finishes with her eyes sparkling, causing the boys to smile at her cuteness.

“Why don’t you just come with us? We can take you back to where we live and trust me; there is no limit to the food there.” J-hope says proudly.
Soonmi pauses and considers the offer. Food was literally her life. Despite having only berries and occasionally fish to eat, she would always try to discover new flavours and textures. In the negative side however, she didn’t know if she wanted to go to a place full of people who had hunted and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter