Chapter 3

The wolf girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as they claimed to do, the boys set off early in the morning the very next day, dashing off into the woods on their horses. The boys all had slightly noticeable panda eyes as their minds were consumed by the mysterious girl's fierce yet beautiful face all night yesterday. Never had they met someone who peaked their interests to this extent. Sure, there were pretty girls and princesses back at the palace but none of them could compare to the beauty the girl possessed.

"Guys, I swear we are going the wrong way. The river we found the white wolf at is to the left." V announces as the boys had come to a stop at a three way parting of the woods, trying to determine which way to go.

"No way, my instincts are telling me that it's further into the woods" Jin states.

"Oh hell no, we have to go to the right. My connection with the girl tells me she's over there." Jimin proudly claims.

"Idiots. My brain tell me we're lost. Since when did we come across a three way parting yesterday. We must've taken the wrong turn on the way here. And the only connection you have with the girl is her hatred towards you for hurting her wolf buddy Jimin." Suga concludes with a smirk, being one of the most intelligent among his brothers.

"What should we do then? Go back down the way we came from?" Jungkook asks.

Just as Rap-monster opens his mouth to answer, a dangerously low growl was emitted from the woods.

"D-did you guys hear that or was I imagining things" J-hope stutters as he bear hugs Jungkook.

"I heard it too" Rap-monster says as all the boys begin to huddle into a defensive position.

The low growl could be heard again but louder, indicating to the boys that whatever it was, it was coming closer.

"What if it's the white wolves coming back for revenge?" V asks..

"No, this growling is coming from something much bigger" Suga states.

Rustling could be heard as the creature approaches the boys and soon, two big, yellow eyes appear among the vegetation. Slowly, the yellow eyes are followed by black and orange strip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter