Summer Stars

Alternate Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tale AU

Todae

 

The sun almost set on the horizon, painting the sky with yellow, orange, red gradation that could stole human’s breath away. While the eyes were satisfied by the sky’s color, the sea breeze pampered Seunghyun’s ears. He breathed the salty air, but somehow he really loved the scent. The sands made frictions with his skin and he decided to scoop some sands. Seunghyun smiled.

 

The sands will escape from your hands if you hold it too tight.

 

“Hey…”

Seunghyun turned his head to see the person who called him and he couldn’t help but to smile upon seeing the face he knew by heart. The dark mocha skin, the brunette hair that moved when the wind blows, the piercing on his ears; Seunghyun loved it so much it started to hurt him. The tears were ready to fall from his eyes, but they didn’t have time for being sad.

“Daesung…”

“I’m back, you know…”

Seunghyun nodded. He understood it very well, so he just pulled the man to sit beside him. They intertwined their hands then watching the sea view together. Despite the silence between them, they enjoyed it anyway. They only needed the presence of each other. Sometimes, Daesung caressed Seunghyun’s hand with his thumb, just to make sure that the older still there with him.

“One year is too long…”

“I know, but father said so, Hyung.”

“But to make us suffer like this… That’s not fair,”

“I’ll be back once a ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter