A Good Day to Die (II)

Alternate Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Second update.

Assassin AU

TOPRi + Taeyang

Part II

 

Seungri lowers his cap to cover his face. Not forgetting to check his surroundings, he runs to the emergency exit in the building in front of Three Suns Coorporation. He climbs up the stairs for a while until he reaches the rooftop. He looks around to find a place to put his bag and he looks at his phone.

Still one hours to go until the ‘T’ appears.

 

Nevertheless, Seungri opens up his bag and begins to set his weapon. His hands are shaking a lot and he hates the fact. Despite the shaking hands, he still tries to prepare the weapon and checks the good place to shoot. He pulls up his jacket sleeve and kisses his wrist, leaving some trace of saliva on it. Without hesitation, he lifts up his hand and tries to feel the direction where the wind blows.

 

, it goes south.

 

Seungri massages his temple at the fact he just found. If the wind goes south and they come from south entrance, it’s harder for me to shoot. The wind will be a threat.

He rests his body on the box nearby then takes a bottle of liquor from his bag. His hands still trembling and it’s no good for his last mission. He tries to curl his fingers into a fist, hoping that it will lessen or even stop the shaking hand. Then he drinks all the liquor on the bottle and closes his eyes.

 

It’s okay, Seungri, you can do it.

 

He grabs his right shoulder and massages it. If only he didn’t get shoot at the last mission, he could continue to shoot people. Grandma’s words are ringing on his head.

 

“I don’t know what problem you are into, Seungri-ya, but I know very well that the wound on your shoulder is not a wound you get when you fell down. I was a nurse during the war. You can fool Daesung over there, but not me,”

 

Her smile is the only thing Seungri wants to see first when he reaches home later. I guess being with cabbages is safer. He fishes out his phone when he feels a vibration. Before reading the text, he sees the big font across the building he is at now and reads it.

 

Three Suns Corporation.

So, the ‘T’ must be Taeyang, right?

 

He’s about to read the text when his boss calls him. The red and green icons blink on the screen and he slides the green one.

“Panda,” he says.

“Have you read my text?”

“I haven’t, yet. Moreover I know the ‘T’ already,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter