A Good Day to Die (I)

Alternate Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-4

Assassin AU

Daeri

Part I

 

A man inside a pick-up truck fidgets while holding his black bags. Drops of sweat fall down from his head down to his cheeks, but he ignores it. His leg shaking and his heart pounding when he thinks about the probability to complete the mission. He looks at his gloves covered hands and grits his teeth.

Please just this time, so I can run, far far away from this damn country.

Because the sweat are accumulated under his gloves, he decides to take it off for a while. He looks around to find something that can absorbs the wetness on his palms, but he can’t find any.

“Here,” the man who drives the truck pulls a towel that was hanging around his neck, “Use this.”

“What Hyung? That’s disgusting!” he shows his palms and talks in a high voice as a sign of disagreement.

The man beside him takes a glance to the passenger before hitting him with the towel. “Aigo, aigo, aigooooo!!” not content with only one hit, he hits three times, “If there’s another absorbent fabric here is my cotton t-shirt or this grandma trousers you punk! Besides, what company who called you all of a sudden and wants you to fix their internet server in this good day? I thought you are retired and decided to go to Hawaii or Miami or whatever it is in The States?”

“But this time they offer me a lot more money. It can cover my high end lifestyle while I am in The States, Daesung Hyung,” he wipes his hands and his temple with the towel and continue talking, “I can also give granny some money as my gratitude before leaving the house.”

“Aigo, aigo, aigooooo!!!” the man named Daesung smacks him on the head, now with his hands. “What high end lifestyle! Are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter