More Than Meets The Eye

Alternate Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Office AU

Nyongtory

-6

 

Kwon Jiyong grabbed the napkin on the table and squeezed it so hard that it became crumpled. He cursed himself because he started to hate the idea of meeting Lee Seunghyun from marketing team. If only the two of them didn't lose at the bet when they had a party amongst the intern in the company to celebrate their new title as the employee, they didn't have to have a date like this. He looked at the watch on his wrist and cursed. He had been waiting for almost ten minutes and if that Lee Seunghyun didn't come up in five minutes, he would strangle the man and made his office life miserable.

 

He looked at the mirror beside him and admired himself for being pretty yet handsome. Then he remembered that Lee Seunghyun was a miserable human being in the office. He always wore bigger outfit than his size, making him appeared like a scarecrow in the middle of rice field. Not to mention he never styled his black hair and kept some locks covering his face like some mysterious killer. Then, dark circles around his eyes, Jiyong thought he was panda or L, the character from Death Note. Didn't he know that there's something called concealer to cover those dark circles? And also his big eyeglasses. Oh man, there are a lot of frames and he chose the one from 70's?

 

In conclusion: Lee Seunghyun is not a man Kwon Jiyong would date.

 

Became the infamous fashionista amongst the intern, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter