Dangerous Lunatic

Alternate Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mafia AU

Daeri

 

The lighting isn’t that good and it’s very hot–they are inside the warehouse anyway. Drop of sweats running through the last standing two men who are holding their weapons: the brunette with his blood covered katana –a long sharp sword- and the blonde tightens the grip at his shinai, long bamboo swords that was designed special for him.

They look at each other while try to catch their breath. It isn’t easy to be the last two men and seeing the half-dying people who are growling to suppress their pain or even dead people surround them. For the brunette and blonde, it is the matter of life and death.

“Wow,” a sound of hands clapped is heard. The brunette scoffs when he sees the owner of the voice who appears behind the blonde. He hates the husky tone coming out from his mouth. “Not a bad performance for the successor of Snake Clan, Kang Daesung. But I doubt your katana is a match for our Seungri’s shinai. Since he practices kendo with the shinai, he never lose a battle. Not even once, you ugly bastard.”

The words are sharper than any swords and it stabs right into Daesung’s heart. The head of Horse Clan, which is Seungri’s step brother –Choi Seunghyun. He is the one he hates the most in the world. He was about to step forward to give the older man some lessons. It’s the firm grab on his shoulder that stopped him from doing so.

The brunette sees his father and immediately bows to him. He respects the old man, but he never likes his own father who gave him such a horrible life to live: becomes a child of a mafia and is the one to continue conquering the underground life in South Korea.

“Choi Seunghyun…” the old man smirks to the two brothers. Daesung’s father opens his arms widely, as if he welcomes the head of Horse Clan. “I wonder why you haven’t killed Lee Seungri yet? It’s not like you, the cold-hearted pretty man who killed his own parents to become a leader of Horse Clan. Oh, how I miss Lady Choi who was the leader of your original clan, Rabbit Clan, and of course the late Lee Seungja, the leader of Horse Clan.”

The blonde, Lee Seungri, growls and is ready to take his mini gun to shut the mouth of the oldest man amongst them, but he pulls himself together. He can’t do something silly because he’s mad. If he has a list about the men he hates, the leader of Snake Clan will be the top of the list and just below him is his step-brother. But he knows very well that his brother can’t die on his hands. It was Choi Seunghyun who made and gave him the shinai plus taught him all the martial arts –he isn’t able lose to his master. Seunghyun has Seungri on his palms and just the mere of thinking about that makes Seungri crazy.

For one more time, it’s just the sad cry of the lower ranks people who have given their best to protect the clans. The air is tensed between the successors and the head of the clan. Daesung takes a deep breath and sets his stance –the last starting stance before he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter