Twins

Alternate Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ParentAU

todae + OC

 

for eunzai who wants to read about the twins again :D Hope you enjoy it :D

 

 

Seunghyun woke when he heard little thump-thump steps were nearing the room. He set his ears and closed his eyes to hear whether it was steps of one person or two people. When he heard double, he immediately reached out for his phone and pressed number two –a call for his lover.

“Yeobo, our little boys are coming to their noona’s room,” he whispered after Daesung answered the call. “Please go get ‘em before big noona cries again,”

When he got an okay from the other line, he immediately hugged Mina who slept while her thumb. He covered Mina’s ears in advance because he knew that not long after, his two little boys would scream.

 

“HUWAAAAAAA!!! DADDDDYYYYYY!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!”

Seunghyun gritted his teeth when Mina flinched in her sleep. The scream solely belonged to his maknae, Taehyun. He caressed his oldest daughter’s back to sleep and patted her thigh. He crossed his fingers when Mina whimpered a little; he hoped that Mina didn’t cry again.

“DADDYYY!!! WE WANT TO SLEEP WITH NOONAAAAAA!!!!”

After the second scream that belonged to the other twin, Woohyun, it was quiet outside. He heaved a relieved sigh. Thank God Daesung was in time to catch them. When he saw Mina drifted back to sleep, he danced his thumbs on the phone screen.

 

Just let them to sleep in our room. I will sleep in Mina’s.

 

Seunghyun knew he wouldn’t receive an immediate reply, so he just put his phone back on the drawer and slept. He believed that Daesung would take care of the twins. Their children obeyed Daesung, so it wouldn’t be a hard time for Daesung to calm down the twins, Seunghyun thought.

Or would it?

 

**

 

On the way to the master room, Daesung’s two hands were busy lifting up the twin, Woohyun and Taehyun. They wriggled a lot that Daesung had to hug them tight despite their effort to hit Daesung. Plus, their cry and scream were deafening. The older man wonder what the source of the twins’ strength to hit him was, because it hurt eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter